Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just gonna leave this here... note the food everyone has ordered, can you pick the odd one out? how f**kin BORING can you be? You're on holiday! live a little! Also, why not stand next to your husband and son?
It's an excuse for her to touch Brenton.....wonder if she knows that a friend of Brenton and Beths used to post in these threads last year?🙊.......Hi Sarah ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe I’m being a dick but she said she’s been going to bed at the same time as Focks and then said 9pm!!! That’s so late. I used to put my kid to bed that late and it was straight up the worst idea ever

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What was the most voted thread name? I’ll create the thread now for the next one as we are way over.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.