Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not treat her child with kindness or respect and its shocking to watch.
She doesn't treat anyone with kindness or respect:
Not her family (shaming them on their food choices)
not her employees (complaining about them when they're in the house working for her)
not Durt (as evidenced by the rants every time he doesn't do as she wishes)
not Durt's family (who evidently mean so little to them that Durt didn't want to get ready with them on their wedding day)
not her stans (whom she regularly calls idiots, stupid, and losers)
not her sponsors (several of whom dropped her for her inappropriate behavior or crappy attitude- Loving Earth and Mazda)
not her friends (you know, like the interior designer/tradies who built her house/those random Arabs she threw into the mix at one point)....all of whom are apparently only around when she needs to prove that she has friends
not the bushfire charities whose money she sat on
not the BIPOC whom she appropriated and silenced
not the bushfire victims who lost all their homes and belongings (but gave them a backdrop for their photoshoot)
not her dog who is woefully neglected
not her son who is totally exploited

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Aside from the fox saga because I just can’t with that right now, she’s a garbage mother and honestly shouldn’t have anymore children.

BUT that hair 😂😂 girl your hair ain’t curly it’s a bleeping rats nest from all the damage YOU have done to it. Years of bleach, tight hairstyles and heat will do that to hair.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That whole, looooong series of stories has got me shaking with rage!! Firstly, DO NOT talk about your son's tantrums in front of him, and to a bunch of total strangers! Second, the whole scenario could have been minimised if Sezzzie took some parental control of the situation instead of trying to reason with him, do breathing techniques (ffs!) or distract him with treats (yeah sure, let's reward him for his bad behaviour) He is TWO YEARS OLD and putting himself in danger....YOU are supposed to be the adult....pick him up, take a good strong hold of him (you know, use all those muscles you've been growing at the gym! He'll, count it as one of your precious workouts even!) and walk him straight home! He can kick and scream all he wants, it doesn't matter! Ignore and keep on walking, don't stand on the spot flapping your bloody arms and uttering "whoa is me"! This child is getting away with so much, they are creating a monster. Then at the park "I have a doctors appointment in 20 minutes and I'll have to walk home...but I'm stuck at the park. Focks, do you want to walk home and hop in the car and go to the drs?" WTF!! WHY THE HELL IS SHE ASKING HIM?? Of course he's going to say no! And of course he knows what's best for himself!🤦‍♀️
And then, she takes him back to the beach, the scene of the crime, to try and get Kurtzy's attention AGAIN! She could have been home, in the car and off to the drs at this point, but noooo, let's pile more guilt on Kurtz, bad-mouth him some more to his son, and generally whinge about being a mother!
And lastly, GET OFF YOUR PHONE!! Even saying that your go-to solution for solving tantrums is face-timing Grammy is sickening - be a bloody mother, woman! Put your phone away and connect with your son! Stop relating with him through a bloody screen! God help us if she does have any more children! (BTW, I'm a mother of 5, so I've dealt with my fair share of tantrums and raising kids)
P.S she completely missed the point her sissies were trying to make about giving him options. They were talking about once he had calmed down and was on the swing at the park, NOT when he was in full meltdown mode. The woman is a moron.
AMEN 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fox is honestly such a sweet and cute toddler, that “sowy” killed me with cuteness 🥰 seeing or hearing about him emotionally suffer and be so distressed under the hands of this imbecile who all she does is complain about him right in front of him in public breaks my heart. Sounds bad, but sometimes I really wish I could take Fox away even for just a day, do fun kid stuff with him like going to water-parks or zoos instead of just the park that he always goes to where he doesn’t even get enough attention or stimulation. He deserves so much more, and I don’t even have children or intend to have any.

At this point, it seems like Kurt can’t even take a lunch break out and take time for himself, Sez will literally show up right at the ocean and call for him 🙄

Reactions: 36
Then the way she speaks about her normal trick to calm him down,

"come play on the phone with mummy" or "do you want to face time grammy"

This kid sees his mum talk to the "friends in the phone", watches her stand in front or the mirror taking selfies frequently, both his parents would have the phone in their hands ALL day, gets woken up, recorded and spoken to with the camera in his face and then gets "soothed" with the phone.

That poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
The outfit in todays stories is horrendous. Those beige trousers with the huge jumper and black converse,.. just no. But I'm not surprised, Sezabrat has absolutely no style nor taste.
But what I was going to say is why TF doesn't she leave Kurt alone in the water FFS??!! She is bleeping annoying!!! Calling him on his applewatch while he's surfing??? This is next level witch! And then waving from the beach to call his attention? She is sick. She can't handle her foxinator. As soon as he's challenging, she wants her hands off of him and calls Kurt. But hey, she dreamt about being a MUM since she was four!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
BUT that hair 😂😂 girl your hair ain’t curly it’s a bleeping rats nest from all the damage YOU have done to it. Years of bleach, tight hairstyles and heat will do that to hair.
😅😅😅 This is her result with the curly girl method. (Sans curling iron)

Its SO tit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just had a thought. Might me wrong but didn’t a PT train her in her lead up to wedding? She’s saying she wrote / kept her fav workouts from the last month, which she’ll be adding to her fitness ebook. Isn’t that plagiarism? She’ll be making profits off someone else’s program/ work?
Yes, that PT even made a comment on the wedding day about Sarah's butt in the dress, something like "we did a good job" (I don't remember exactly).

Reactions: 20
It seems so obvious to me that she’s trying to force her hair to look curly when she literally has lifeless, straight hair naturally. It dropped those waves so fast today and that just doesn’t happen when they are real.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After today, she can NEVER pretend that she doesnt ever fix her hair or put on make up.
We have seen her rAw AnD rEaL and there's no lie that can turn this around.

Reactions: 14
I have a tip mother to mother Sarah; get the duck off your phone and stop shaming your son and Kurt. Show your son some damn attention.
Like, what the actual duck did I just watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
1622546149357.png

Of course he's living his best life, this is the first time he's eating something that doesn't have the mouthfeel and taste of burnt cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Idk, I used to be a nanny managing 3 kids under 6 when I was 20 years old, and I did a lot better than this woman with her one child 🤷🏻‍♀️ This kid has more trouble staying alone with his mum than the kids did with me when their parents left for work. It’s kinda sad
Not to white knight but ALOT of the time kids act completely different for their parents than other carers. My son at daycare is an angel. Does as he is asked and barely any meltdowns but that is definitely not the case when he is at home all day with me or his dad.
I don’t think it is fair to compare the two.

Reactions: 24
Ok seriously though
Isn't the curly girl method a whole like, lifestyle? For lack of better term? Not just a one night thing or using one product type/avoiding certain bloody ingredients. Isn't it a few weeks of no "nasties" and heat and types of styling and then gradually seeing results?
For real.

Reactions: 37
I really do sometimes think that she fails to recognize that Fox is a human being with his own thoughts, emotions and consciousness. She speaks to him and about his as though he couldn't possibly understand what she's saying and it's so heartwrenching to watch.

I don't have kids, but I have been babysitting my little cousins (9,6,and 4) since they were born and they are genuinely the lights of my life. They all have very different personalities, and have since they were babies. The way she talks about Fox's "tantrums" hurts my heart so much - kids are people. They have their bad days and since they're children, they have trouble expressing and working out their emotions and she is so unsympathetic to that. There are days when the kids I watch are a bit off or maybe more difficult and when I see that I either ask if they're feeling a little tired or sad that day (or if it's the littlest one, I'll just be extra patient with him and give him a lot of hugs). She really treats Fox like an extension of herself rather than a person. I'm fuming.

Kids are also SO aware of cameras and whether or not they are being spoken to through one and there are so many times where Fox clearly looks like he doesn't want to be on camera and she has no respect for his feelings whatsoever.

ETA: also, as someone who was hypersensitive kid prone to seemingly sporadic tantrums, i may be a little too heated over the way she talks about them and treats him. i learned, years later, that i have some sensory issues related to adhd so i would lose my mind due to overstimulation as a toddler/little kid and i also had parents who told me i was doing it "for attention" and who ignored my existence until i was "better" or "pleasant" again so i really do worry for fox. he seems like such a sweet and sensitive little guy. i hope he turns out better than his parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok seriously though
Isn't the curly girl method a whole like, lifestyle? For lack of better term? Not just a one night thing or using one product type/avoiding certain bloody ingredients. Isn't it a few weeks of no "nasties" and heat and types of styling and then gradually seeing results?
For real.
100%
You can't just "do" the CGM one day and then blow dry your hair strait for the next week and expect the hair to be curly whenever you decide to try the method again :rolleyes:
I mean you can but the result will be like that mop she has on her head.
Also she definitely needs a big haircut, like to her chin minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So I really took away 2 things from the tantrum stories:
1. Her go-to response to a tantrum is to leave.
2. She doesn't pick him up. When was the last time you saw her carry him? Why didn't she just carry him/pop him on her shoulders to walk home?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.