Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Sarah's little world she can't do anything wrong. And if anyone does come at her regarding injury or qualifications, she'll just roll out the age old "These are just workouts the I enjoy, that I always do, that are suited for me and my body." It's her loop hole. She's just an innocent mother sharing her workouts, not her fault we aren't as fit as her (in her mind).

Sadly, her followers don't care she's not qualified and will rush to buy this as soon as it's released.
Yeah well, she is not just uploading her workouts to her social media for people to choose if they want to follow them. She charges for her ebooks so if someone gets hurt, that excuse wouldn’t hold in court.. is it bad to hope someone gets hurt and sue? 😅 nah lets not hope that, but Sarah needs to get in trouble. Is it even legal to do what she is doing?

Reactions: 22
Did yous see the quiches she posted? Someone commented asking about seasoning (since there's literally none!) and she said she didn't wanna add extra salt for Fox -- this woman has a cooking app and thinks salt is the only seasoning🤮🤮🤮

and also calling them quiche without any pastry? They're just egg, veg n ham, sweetie
Omfg. Miss “cHeF” should know that a “quiche” with no pastry has a name. It’s a frittata. FFS. For someone who has a cooking app, she literally has NO IDEA.

Also, where’s the cumin? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
On the note of Sarah’s new e-book , considering the backlash she got for sunee being overpriced for just recipes... she should be adding these workouts to sunee to expand it and make it more worth the money, instead of being so focused on her next $$$ maker... just shows how little she cares about her “sezzy sisterzzzz”... say what you will about SCS but at least Keep It Cleaner offers actual health stuff , and is the same price?

Idk maybe I’m being a Karen lol but when she first started hinting at the ebook that’s where I thought she was going with it... how silly of me to undermine her selfish intentions

Reactions: 25
Nah you're not a Karen, you're completely right. Adding exercises could add value to this trainwreck of an app but releasing them as a separate e-book would make her more money I guess. She wants to be a fitness guru like SCS but fails so hard...
Didn't know KIC is so expensive though o_O which is super weird to me because there are apps like the Deliciously Ella one which offers tons of recipes and workouts from certified coaches and is 99 bleeping p

Reactions: 16
Yeah well, she is not just uploading her workouts to her social media for people to choose if they want to follow them. She charges for her ebooks so if someone gets hurt, that excuse wouldn’t hold in court.. is it bad to hope someone gets hurt and sue? 😅 nah lets not hope that, but Sarah needs to get in trouble. Is it even legal to do what she is doing?
Exactly. All fine and well if she’s just sharing what she does but she sells them... can’t believe she openly does this without a care for any consequences.

Reactions: 10
Adding exercises could add value to this trainwreck of an app but releasing them as a separate e-book would make her more money I guess.
Someone on the old threads calculated that at $60 per ebook, she has made 18 million from those sales alone (when she did the fundraiser she had posted that she sold 300k ebooks). So, yeah, she'll launch another ebook.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omfg. Miss “cHeF” should know that a “quiche” with no pastry has a name. It’s a frittata. FFS. For someone who has a cooking app, she literally has NO IDEA.

Also, where’s the cumin? 🤣
And that sprinkling of cheese is an insult. No respectable quiche has three strands of non dairy (no shade/hate to vegans here) cheese on top.

• Haha
Someone on the old threads calculated that at $60 per ebook, she has made 18 million from those sales alone (when she did the fundraiser she had posted that she sold 300k ebooks). So, yeah, she'll launch another ebook.
i think this info was taken off the two palms website and the ‘300,000’ was a typo they ended up changing. Was actually ‘30,000’ so would be 1.8 mill. Still a duck load of money for her non expertise but yeah nice to know she didn’t make 18 million from it. Also, I could be wrong but this is what I read somewhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
i think this info was taken off the two palms website and the ‘300,000’ was a typo they ended up changing. Was actually ‘30,000’ so would be 1.8 mill. Still a duck load of money for her non expertise but yeah nice to know she didn’t make 18 million from it. Also, I could be wrong but this is what I read somewhere.
Of course they had a typo on their website that they needed to correct 😂 😂
I don't have any proof to back it up, but I don't believe this figure. I simply don't believe she sold 30k copies of her ebook. Not in a world where there's tons of very reliable, credible free fitness content to be found. This is similar to whats happened with Funee -- I seriously dpubt as many people as they say have bought it actually have. Its just that with Funee, we can kind of see how it's tanking because of the engagement, comments etc on their socials. This, we dont have a view into, when it comes to the books. So it's easy for them to say 30! books got sold to make it sound like theyre flying off the shelves. Sounds like marketing speak to me. It's very normal for brands to inflate such numbers to further bolster their image and induce a feeling of scarcity in the eyes of naiive audiences, especially younger inexperienced folks.
I just simply dont believe anything these two say anymore, unless there's proof to back it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for the correction. :)
And I was also wrong about the ebook, I think it was actually $67, and then the second ebook, and then every post being sponsored earning a minimum of 10k per mention/per post, and all the product launches, various collabs, sponsored content on YT with affiliate links and adsense...she's earning extremely well for someone who can't even spell basic English words.
Of course they had a typo on their website that they needed to correct 😂 😂
I don't have any proof to back it up, but I don't believe this figure. I don't believe she sold 30k copies of her ebook. Not in a world where there's tons of very reliable, credible free fitness content to be found. This is similar to whats happened with Funee -- I just dont. buy that as many people as they say have bought it actually have.
I just simply dont buy it. Sounds like marketing speak to me. It's very normalfor brands to inflate such numbers to further bolster their image.
:ROFLMAO:
I believe she sold more than 30k copies of that blasted pdf. The hype around her back then was absolutely insane! Even today, with all of her rude behaviour and contradictory information, she has blindly loyal sheeple who are buying her junk. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just feel bad for her family who she always forces to let her cook for every occasion. Everything she makes is so bland and nasty looking... it’s insulting to chefs/cooks/bakers everywhere that she puts out a cooking app for as much as she does.

Reactions: 24
I believe she sold more than 30k copies of that blasted pdf. The hype around her back then was absolutely insane! Even today, with all of her rude behaviour and contradictory information, she has blindly loyal sheeple who are buying her junk. 🤷‍♀️
Sorry for so many separate posts but the threads moving so fast today. I want to also add that I pirated both books, even before my eyes were fully opened about her true fraud nature. I didn't trust her one bit even back then. You're absolutely right, the hype was so high, I wanted to see what it was all about, which is why I found them on reddit and downloaded them for free haha.

I consider myself above average in terms of my fitness capability and I have been training for over 15 years now, really intensely for 10. Her workouts were super non-programmed. She seems to think just putting together exercises in sets makes for a "program". She has no idea about the right anatomical break-up needed. "Toning" only means BoOtY and uPpeRArMs, ie: areas that she is ashamed of in her body. No focus on shoulders, back, hips. Aka, No real strength building. And on top of it all the workouts were super boring. I refused to buy her timer app to be able to do this, so in the end I only browsed thru them and didnt use the books even a single time.

I wish there was a way to put these stories out in a more public platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
“merging her sense of fashion” what sense of fashion??? Sarah’s fashion is the definition of basic white girl fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was literally thinking the same! I looked back at the early photos of when him n Scuzz started going out and he has literally aged to poorly (no shame in aging) but he looks just so tired and malnourished! Probably hasn't had a real meal since pre-Scuzz days
Omg same just the other day an old vlog from Sarah from 4 years ago popped up on my YouTube suggestions and I couldn't actually believe how much Kurt had changed in that time (not in a good way) :(
Screenshot_20210531-215441_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Honestly I’m not surprised Kurt is starting to look like this, they’re so malnourished from the food she makes them eat + their unhealthy obsession with the gym / pushing themselves to the max definitely will be aging them... Sezzy loads herself up with Botox and lip fillers but poor Kurt is left in his natural state that hides none of this and the effects it has on his body

If he wasn’t such a leader of toxic masculinity I’d suggest he gets on the Botox train but he’s way to fragile for that

Sarah’s always banging on about her hair not being great (and I’m no expert) but I feel like a lot of the symptoms she shows with this stuff (like never being full and her hair being thin and weak) could be related to her actually very unhealthy diet and lifestyle.... (not saying it is for sure, I myself have hair problems and have my whole life and sometimes it isn’t to do with health but just with her losing her period too it all seems to be related to health possibly?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know Kurt is no better than Sarah in terms of bigotry and bad behavior, but I'm very alarmed by his most recent stories. He is not well, and it's obvious. I'd say his current state is worse in some ways than when they were pushing the SIBO narrative hardcore. He looked absolutely defeated when Sarah made those disparaging comments about not having dinner ready, and the comments about calories and workouts were so... off? Even when he was regularly posting about his physique and workouts, he never went on about calories burned, how long a workout was, or how little he was working out. That was always Sarah's commentary. I'm genuinely concerned he has an eating disorder too. Although he seems comfortable in his body and doesn't have weird food hang ups, he's seemed depressed, anxious, and burnt out for nearly a year now. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he was restricting to regain a sense of control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Sarah planning to release a third (!!!) ebook while STILL being unqualified reminded me of this lol

009576.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Additionally, with all this eBook talk, I decided to revive an effort I started at the beginning of the pandemic to create kind of a "safe alternatives" guide to Sarah's first two eBooks. I had started cataloguing the most common exercises from each eBook, finding their actual names if she'd given them an odd name to make them seem like "her's," and then finding videos that show proper form and videos that show regressions/alternatives.

The only problem is that I created it on a personal Google Drive (full name, my photo, etc.). I certainly don't want to share it out that way when it is done because of how much Sarah and her fans are known to lash out. I also like the idea of keeping it as a living community document, not a PDF or something formally published online somewhere. Anyone have any ideas for the best way of sharing this when it's closer to done? The most obvious solution is creating another Google account, but I already manage 5 between personal, work, and volunteer obligations 😬

• Heart
I just feel bad for her family who she always forces to let her cook for every occasion. Everything she makes is so bland and nasty looking... it’s insulting to chefs/cooks/bakers everywhere that she puts out a cooking app for as much as she does.
Don't feel bad for them, they're literally all trash humans and won't do the obvious simple solution and not let her cook for them. They let her disordered eating go unchecked. They d3fend her awful behaviour online. They park in handicap parks. And are likely to all be racist, homophobic, transphobic bigots. Imo eating sarahs food is the punishment they deserve

I just don't understand how stans can't see the flawed logic that creating an ebook of recipes was "too hard" and whatever else she said but several workout ebooks are all G

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.