Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No helmet for Kurtzy but at least Focks is wearing one today.
Yepp except its not on properly :( Needs to sit lower on his forehead. Hopefully they read here and check some pictures of what a properly fitted helmet should look like

Reactions: 31
The important question is
If a few months ago fox was already a pro at riding a skateboard why does Kurt have to be on the skateboard with him showing him the shred

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The important question is
If a few months ago fox was already a pro at riding a skateboard why does Kurt have to be on the skateboard with him showing him the shred
Omg did you not know Focks is a pro at everything. He is such an advanced toddlah, smashing all the milestones. He can say words like “umbrella” “banana” but can’t say “mummy” 😳 he was literally Michael Phelps at the swimming lessons that was never mentioned again, speeding through all the babies 👶. Maybe Kurt is not showing him how to skate, rather he is showing Kurt 😭🤘🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Does Tahlia give this advice to her always hustling sister? If Sezza doesn't fill every second of her day, she doesn't feel accomplished and promotes that kind of behavior. How can Tahlia share this with an "this" when her sister is just that?!
I think this is more about her own mental health. Besides, it’s kind of hard to pull your own sister up when you are employed as a result of her ambition.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 596088

AKA what us simpletons call a salad sandwhich here in Australia 🤣🤣
i know you can’t tell whether that’s gluten free bread or not (well I can’t cos I don’t eat it), but I’m shocked for once she isn’t eating that ridiculously expensive ‘paleo bread’ that looks rock hard. Also surprised for someone who’s so into labels on food that she eats processed ham.

Reactions: 22
She won’t eat gluten dairy and soy etc but will happily have processed meat- which is considered a carcinogen that is equivalent to smoking ( check who or cancer council). Not saying you can’t ever have it but for someone who acts like she only ever eats healthy... There’s scientific evidence to suggest that processed meat can increase risk of developing cancer... but we don’t believe in science right? We do our research through Dr.Google!
View attachment 596088

AKA what us simpletons call a salad sandwhich here in Australia 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does Tahlia give this advice to her always hustling sister? If Sezza doesn't fill every second of her day, she doesn't feel accomplished and promotes that kind of behavior. How can Tahlia share this with an "this" when her sister is just that?!
"Don't freak out over the downtime. Baskin in it"

lol as in Carole Baskin? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does Kurtzy feel the need to post on his stories the people who repost on their stories the story he posted??? FFS!
I’m always curious about this! He’s obsessed with people loving them it’s bleeping weird! Like stop trying to be “goals” to randoms on the internet and fix your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she’s in a great mood this morning because she tested one of her e-book work outs and it was good? So either she didn’t write the work out, or she did and even she knew it was a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She won’t eat gluten dairy and soy etc but will happily have processed meat- which is considered a carcinogen that is equivalent to smoking ( check who or cancer council). Not saying you can’t ever have it but for someone who acts like she only ever eats healthy... There’s scientific evidence to suggest that processed meat can increase risk of developing cancer... but we don’t believe in science right? We do our research through Dr.Google!
Look I understand your point but this is a little misleading. They are both ranked as carcinogenic but they do not carry the same risk for developing cancer. There's too many factors to make such misleading claims and netflix docs like what the health have presented this research in a misleading way. Basically they are ranked the same because research concludes they both have causal links not that they have the same risk. Eating ham is not the same risk as having a smoke. Just to be clear I don't want someone to read this and avoid ham and bacon forever.

However like I said, I understand that in regards to sarah its strange that she won't eat certain things due to some pseudo science but ignores legitimate science.

Reactions: 58
E2015C6F-18AD-4D51-8E27-F346B44EEC2E.png

12 stories ranting about how great she is and how awesome her leg workout was and how amazing her nuuuuu ebook will be 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
It is weird and creepy and soo wrong on all levels that a complete stranger reposted Kurts story with his son on a scateboard. Sure watch it and comment how cute he is but resharing other people’s kids to another audience of complete strangers is giving me major eek vibes. How do they not care about their sons privacy?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It is weird and creepy and soo wrong on all levels that a complete stranger reposted Kurts story with his son on a scateboard. Sure watch it and comment how cute he is but resharing other people’s kids to another audience of complete strangers is giving me major eek vibes. How do they not care about their sons privacy?
That’s what irks me with these influencers sharing their children too. They have no idea where the photo or video will end up. I don’t know how they are ok with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Its the perfect mix of strength, conditioning, pilates blah blah"

1. How would you know what makes something the perfect mix when you're not qualified?

2. Strength? Training to increase strength is more complicated than doing "strength" exercises it requires programming and including progression etc

3. Conditioning? For what boo? What are you "conditioning" yourself for? Again requires more than random cardio exercises

4. Pilates? How can you possibly be designing pilates workouts WHEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED... For the love of God pls just at least say pilates inspired.

5. Just duck off pls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Why does Kurtzy feel the need to post on his stories the people who repost on their stories the story he posted??? FFS!
Because then the people feel amazing that someone 'fAmOuS' reposted them, and they'll make more posts about Durt in the future in the hopes that he'll repost their stories again.
It's a marketing tactic to get people invested so that they keep reposting your content and extending your reach. Nothing these two do is as it seems, it's all about the 💲🤑

"Its the perfect mix of strength, conditioning, pilates blah blah"

1. How would you know what makes something the perfect mix when you're not qualified?

2. Strength? Training to increase strength is more complicated than doing "strength" exercises it requires programming and including progression etc

3. Conditioning? For what boo? What are you "conditioning" yourself for? Again requires more than random cardio exercises

4. Pilates? How can you possibly be designing pilates workouts WHEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED... For the love of God pls just at least say pilates inspired.

5. Just duck off pls
If I could like this post a thousand times, I would! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So far he's posted 4 people's stories of his son...he's warped.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.