Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I just want my 100% attention on fox”

*proceeds to film herself and walk ahead of him
Was about to say the same thing

I skipped through her stories but did anyone else get stressed out with her filming herself while Fox was riding his bike on the path? Like kids that age need to be properly supervised in public not just to look out for him falling off but just potential dangers in public like wacky people, animals and cars...
Yeah me too. At times you couldn’t see him and he was quite far behind her but all she focuses on is her phone🙄

Also her surprise that Fox can eat with cutlery? Cos clearly she hasn’t taught him how to. #parentinggoals

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Her telling Fox “your dad is ignoring me” and taking him back to the place he had a breakdown right after having a tantrum about missing Kurt is 1) so immature, like trying to tell fox Kurt is doing something wrong and 2) so so stupid... she was literally saying he was trying to climb down the cliffs before which honestly is so scary and dangerous, and yet she’s risking that again so she can have a witch about Kurt... to her 2 year old son ffs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I have a son just a few weeks younger than Fox and 2 year olds understand SO MUCH MORE than what they can verbalise back (which is often the root cause of their tantrums )

I am not a perfect mother and definitely don’t want to come across as mom shaming, but venting about a toddlers tantrum into a camera (to 1mill + people) in front of said toddler would be terrible for Fox’s self-confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 11.07.36.png

Talk about rEaL aNd Raw.

I dont get it, why is she telling us about his worst meltdown? Every time she reports a meltdwn, she claims its the worst one she's ever seen/experienced. Which is a bit sus in itself.

Also if he's having a hard day and needs her attenton why isnt she putting her phone down and being present. What is this compulsive need to report it in full detail to STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET?????

Her entire vibe with Focks is always like she's a frustrated older sibling who has been entrusted with the responsibility of looking after a tOdDLaH she isnt into. Basically, a babysitter. Lately it's been hard to ignore this.

Pointing the phone in his face and asking him if he wants to walk home, and following it up with a WHY, through the phone. Way to reinforce that you're there for him man. Wow. I just have no words.

All the while he's turned his head away, refusing to respond. You'd think she'd get a hint??

Telling Focks that Durt is ignoring her in a whiny/angry tone is such terrible form. I swear she has the maturity of a 10 year old most days. It's very evident her love for Durt is enmeshed in a lot of control. So inevitably she doesnt feel free in the relationship herself. She always sounds like she wants to portray how shortchanged she is in their very unequal relationship.

"Oh woe is me here being WIFEY and MUMM while he gets to be in charge of his surf on his lunch break."
FFS, you 've said at least 5 times in the last 5 days how much you're loving being a mum and at home and with Focks these days.
Which one is it????

Lastly, tell us again now Sissy, just how much you want to exPaNd you FaMiLY???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
‘When I have a Fox day I give him my 100% attention’

‘I've just read my DMs and you’re all telling me Fox is such a chilled child’

‘I’ve just read my DMs and it's so nice you all send me supportive messages and know how I feel’

So when you give 100% of you’re attention to Fox, you are not working but constantly on your phone:sick: - Maybe the mum guilt isn’t because she’s working/not working, it’s because when she’s with him she’s glued to her phone. Also wtf with Kurt surfing and her moaning.....just take Fox to his Dr appointment (???) rather than wait for Kurt and be late.

——
PS her hair looks disgusting. She’s gonna have a hard time promoting those Tropeka pills with hair like that. Better get Kurt to wait developing some kind of hair filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Acting the victim with an upset child and her husband having an hour to do something he enjoys. This is classic narcissistic behaviour, like actually diagnosed narcissistic behaviour. My grandmother was queen of it and she was diagnosed.

As someone above said, what sort of MOTHER would take your child back to the spot they just had a serious tantrum. A tantrum about them wanting their father, then proceed to tell said child the father is ignoring them both. I was actually gob smacked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Honestly can’t handle hearing how she talks about Fox and how she interacts with him.

She lacks any sort of empathy to him and seems to continuously fails to regard him as more than a toddlah rather than him being his own person and with his on autonomy.

Stop talking to him through the camera and stop talking about him while he is just there.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So in the podcast she said she lost a kilo cos she focused on her health? Sarah- health does not equal weight loss. Stop stop stop with the orthorexia

• Heart
Reactions: 40
1. How does she know she lost a kilo if she doesn’t care about weight? Clearly weighs herself.

2. I know you guys always say Fox is such a good chilled toddlah and that I have motherhood down pat. No one thinks that Sarah get over yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She would probably also feel less guilty if she realised she was a mum every day and not just on days she isn't working lol zero concept of balance

I thought the tantrum on the road was the worst? I thought that time kurt was away and he was in bed refusing to sleep was the worst? Every tantrum is the worst. Toddlers have tantrums you bred you deal (any mums on here i 100% get being overwhelmed by toddler tantrums and needing to vent etc this isn't aimed at any one in a normal circumstance just how she makes it all about her)

And what is wrong with you? Well babe we ask ourselves that every bleeping day. What IS wrong with you????

Sorry commenting again because I just watched the stories. They really have to learn to actually parent that kid. Letting him make the calls when you have a drs appointment to go to? Wtf you're the parent Sarah. Im all for helping them with their feelings and what not BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO JUST PARENT AND GET HIM TO THE DRS APPOINTMENT. He's going to be a nightmare by the time he's 5 if they don't discipline him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Idk, I used to be a nanny managing 3 kids under 6 when I was 20 years old, and I did a lot better than this woman with her one child 🤷🏻‍♀️ This kid has more trouble staying alone with his mum than the kids did with me when their parents left for work. It’s kinda sad

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Now that she reigned everyone in with the pity party and the big doe eyes and crazy hair, great time for a quick segue to some engagement by way of a question box! I cant with her. She's literally the BIGGEST scamster Ive ever come across on the internet.

Anyone else find it despicable how she explained Focks isn't listening??
"Focks do you want a million dollars?? No, not listening." What an odd bleeping example to give when talking about your toddLAH

How she gets by with an image of spreading sunshine and positivity is really beyond me. How more people don't see through her horrible persona is wild. Shes actually a wretched human being. Today's stories have confirmed it, in case anyone had any doubts about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That whole, looooong series of stories has got me shaking with rage!! Firstly, DO NOT talk about your son's tantrums in front of him, and to a bunch of total strangers! Second, the whole scenario could have been minimised if Sezzzie took some parental control of the situation instead of trying to reason with him, do breathing techniques (ffs!) or distract him with treats (yeah sure, let's reward him for his bad behaviour) He is TWO YEARS OLD and putting himself in danger....YOU are supposed to be the adult....pick him up, take a good strong hold of him (you know, use all those muscles you've been growing at the gym! He'll, count it as one of your precious workouts even!) and walk him straight home! He can kick and scream all he wants, it doesn't matter! Ignore and keep on walking, don't stand on the spot flapping your bloody arms and uttering "whoa is me"! This child is getting away with so much, they are creating a monster. Then at the park "I have a doctors appointment in 20 minutes and I'll have to walk home...but I'm stuck at the park. Focks, do you want to walk home and hop in the car and go to the drs?" WTF!! WHY THE HELL IS SHE ASKING HIM?? Of course he's going to say no! And of course he knows what's best for himself!🤦‍♀️
And then, she takes him back to the beach, the scene of the crime, to try and get Kurtzy's attention AGAIN! She could have been home, in the car and off to the drs at this point, but noooo, let's pile more guilt on Kurtz, bad-mouth him some more to his son, and generally whinge about being a mother!
And lastly, GET OFF YOUR PHONE!! Even saying that your go-to solution for solving tantrums is face-timing Grammy is sickening - be a bloody mother, woman! Put your phone away and connect with your son! Stop relating with him through a bloody screen! God help us if she does have any more children! (BTW, I'm a mother of 5, so I've dealt with my fair share of tantrums and raising kids)
P.S she completely missed the point her sissies were trying to make about giving him options. They were talking about once he had calmed down and was on the swing at the park, NOT when he was in full meltdown mode. The woman is a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Of course she had to mention the people who have apparently told her what a wonderful mother she is and how she has it all together before talking about Fox's 'worst tantrum ever'. I can't be bothered to go back and listen but did she say that all she wanted to do while Kurt was surfing was scroll on her phone i.e. not watch Fox?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So basically she is completely fine with complaining about her son right in front of him instead of interact with him. Also she apparently just walks away whenever he has a tantrum. Her job is to help him understand his own emotions a d GIVE HIM COMFORT. And the poor child is so uncomfortable being alone with his mother that he tries to follow his father into the ocean.
Did she ever think that maybe the reason he freaks out when he is supposed to be alone with her is because she acts like she doesn't even like him. All I ever hear is how difficult he is, and she doesn't seem to understand that he hears it too. I have a three year old son and I know parenthood is hard sometimes but today's stories made me livid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I agree with everyone above, they don’t seem to discipline it set rules, do they really think of you ask a child do you want to go to bed or put your toys away that they are going to say sure. And also they don’t seem to try and encourage him to use words, he just grunts, I definitely think that he’s having some issues communicating. But he just grunts and they take that as words instead of trying to encourage him to use his words or teach him to say something properly. I agree that children need to feel validated and heard but they also need us to set boundaries, that’s how they learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I skipped through her stories but managed to catch her saying "when Fox has a tantrum like this i just ignore him because he's only doing it for attention", umm yeah no tit, and ignoring them doesn't make it any better?? She honestly has NO idea. She does not treat her child with kindness or respect and its shocking to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I have younger half-siblings and the eldest 2 were properly raised and then the youngest was a cryer/tantrum child so my parents to make their life easier did exactly what Sarah's doing with the negotiating and letting the child make the decisions and it was a nightmare and he was awful until about 8 so good luck to her.

Also the Sunee post about the 'pantry staples" isn't going to bring in new customers. Also if it just says things like 'dry herbs' instead of 'if you only have space/money for 5 main herbs, basil/oregano etc are the best to start with" it's useless. Any adult knows you need a tin of tomatoes and some seasoning in your cupboards 🤦‍♀️
Also also what happened to the week where they added "TonNeS oF nEw FeATurEs"? Was it just a kids section and the fake monthly payments cause that's tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.