Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothers me to no end that she moved the camera so she could film fox sitting in time-out? It‘s bleeping laughable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm still baffled by people going on vacation during a pandemic. Stay the duck home people!
Also people who come back from vacation don't have to self-isolate? If not that's irresponsible imo

Yeah same in Germany...
Most people are returning to Australia from living overseas. Its pretty hard to leave the country at the moment so no casual holidays are happening (there are ways around it). They do have to isolate in hotels but the variants are super contagious and have been spread through the shared air conditioner network. The government was too stupid/slow to build proper separate quarrentine so its all in hotels that have had several outbreaks

Reactions: 12
I'm still baffled by people going on vacation during a pandemic. Stay the duck home people!
Also people who come back from vacation don't have to self-isolate? If not that's irresponsible imo

Yeah same in Germany...
I can't agree. People are not going for vacation, wish that was the case - people genuinely have families overseas and difficult situations to deal with - they go to give care or for a funeral in most cases. Some to reunite with partners because they can't come here. Did you know all the temporary visa holders can't enter Australia even with jobs and studies, even if they are married to someone here? It's a nightmare. People do self-isolate, everyone that comes in Australia goes for Hotel quarantine for 2 weeks that costs 3k per person, there are leaks, the system is not perfect. But people do the quarantine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.

While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.
She probably just wants to add to the pregnancy speculation 🙄

Reactions: 5
people genuinely have families overseas and difficult situations to deal with
Yeah I know. I'm Canadian and living in Germany. I haven't seen my family in 3 years and couldn't go to my aunt's funeral. I wasn't willing to risk exposing myself or my parents... but that's just me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It bothers me to no end that she moved the camera so she could film fox sitting in time-out? It‘s bleeping laughable.
Thats exactly what got to me. The supers before were so troublesome.
"You want real day in the life, you got it" or some such. Like its not bleeping entertaining you dingbat.

I wonder if she has any clue at all how much longterm damage this has already had, and will continue to have, on Focks. The therapist-in-training in me already senses how much he doesnt trust her. All the behavioural clues point to it anyway. He probably senses she wont keep him safe, doesn't have his best interests at heart. Not beyond having him as a cute prop for her insta life, anyway. bleeping sucks because he is so adorable. The Focks content in the beginning of the vlog was all I could watch, everyhting after was nauseating.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Agreed. Sarah made a big deal about seeing her gyn a while back. She alluded to there being something wrong, said she had a biopsy done, and would let us know what the results were and explain it all in a vlog. She never did.

Whatever tests she had done (if she did at all) must have come back all clear so she never brought it up again.

Reactions: 15
She's really losing touch and used to be much better at these vlogs about 2 years ago. If she's losing interest, she should stop rather than do these half-assed vlogs that are actually ads. It's really taking her audience for granted to assume they'll be interested in these scraps she throws at them, after dangling so many carrots -- are we moving, are we pregnant, why is focks at the doctors every week, what are my workouts -- and then giving them this vlog??

Anyone else not sutprised but balking how literally everything she posts across all platforms is actually an ad?
She recently admitted in their podcast that she organises sponsors for her vlogs so she can keep doing them and that she works with 4 main sponsors of products to include in her Youtube videos that she actually uses.

She dosen’t need to put that much effort into it because she gets paid anyway as long as it’s included it in her vlog.

For reference she talks quite a bit of her hustle in „ep 154 work mum balance“. It’s nauseating to listen to though because she puts herself on such a high pedestal running a million companies and launching all these products AND being a MUM.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She recently admitted in their podcast that she organises sponsors for her vlogs so she can keep doing them and that she works with 4 main sponsors of products to include in her Youtube videos that she actually uses.

She dosen’t need to put that much effort into it because she gets paid anyway as long as it’s included it in her vlog.

For reference she talks quite a bit of her hustle in „ep 154 work mum balance“. It’s nauseating to listen to though because she puts herself on such a high pedestal running a million companies and launching all these products AND being a MUM.
Yeah the fact that she doesnt need to put in any effort really shows, doesnt it? If she cared even a lttle bit about her audience, she would put in a little bit more effort, the vlogs are so shite lately. But the stans lap it up. The comments on todays vlog were 🤮 🤮 🤮

Show us your grocery haul
Tell us your haircare routine (😂😂😂)
How can I naturally reduce androgens/testosterone (I'm not kissing you!)
Love how you showed us your Christian side
You guys are the best parents

People are all up in her ass and she loves it. The please give me privacy talks is bollocks. She monetizes this tit, or she wouldnt be making money off of focks' tantrums and timeouts, baiting people with her pregnancy and possibly moving homes, etc. So fcking gross.

So I don't know what hustle she bangs on about. I think being a MUMM overwhelms her because she's simply immature and hasnt grown into being a mum. It clouds her sense of how busy actually she and how to make things better for herself. I'm going to count the number of times she says "I'm so tired" some week, someday when I'm bored and have the time for it.

Also she lives and thrives off the idea of the hustle. Its so toxic in and off itself. To believe youre only worthy if youre hustling bossbabemilf whateverthefck. She totally thrives in it, even as she's complaining about it. You can tell it's why she mentions it so much. Really truly busy people who are at peace with what theyve made of their lives dont feel the need to make a production of everything they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just been scrolling through the comments on her latest vlog...oh my god, if this isn't the biggest load of BS, I don't know what is!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I said something similar to a person on Reddit who was essentially like 'why does she think it's okay to show him so much". I think because it's HER life, when Fox is included it's still HER life and he's her son so why WOULDN'T she post him? But also... He's a child and so much of what she posts shouldn't be. All the naked stuff and just giving way to much detail into his life is so unnecessary and I don't know how she doesn't see it.
We ALL know that Fox is one of her main reasons for engagement so she's obviously shamelessly using him but tantrums etc don't need to be seen as that isn't what the Stans want so just leave it out!
I do enjoy that her (assumedly younger) fans are bored of Fox and have started commenting about wanting less Fox videos. Considering this, I'm surprised she is trying to transition into the 'mum' vlogger when it doesn't seem like a lot of her fans want that

Reactions: 20
Just been scrolling through the comments on her latest vlog...oh my god, if this isn't the biggest load of BS, I don't know what is!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
"I make a conscious effort to protect Fox..."

Hahaha what a load of bollocks!!

Posting naked pictures of him is not protecting him.
Leaving him in the house unattended while they work is not protecting him.
Refusing to use any kind of babyproofing or monitors, especially when he's left unattended, is not protecting him.
Walking off and leaving him in public during a tantrum is not protecting him.
Instagraming and bitching about said tantrums and insecurities is not protecting him.
Using him as clickbait for vlogs is not protecting him.
Using him as content for her channel is not protecting.

I'm really curious, Sarah, how exactly are you protecting him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
"I make a conscious effort to protect Fox..."

Hahaha what a load of bollocks!!

Posting naked pictures of him is not protecting him.
Leaving him in the house unattended while they work is not protecting him.
Refusing to use any kind of babyproofing or monitors, especially when he's left unattended, is not protecting him.
Walking off and leaving him in public during a tantrum is not protecting him.
Instagraming and bitching about said tantrums and insecurities is not protecting him.
Using him as clickbait for vlogs is not protecting him.
Using him as content for her channel is not protecting.

I'm really curious, Sarah, how exactly are you protecting him?
Not to mention letting him play with tools, letting him agitate Abby, throwing him in the corner of the gym unattended so that she can complete her workout, placing her fruit and nut mix by his side to promote it, letting complete strangers carry and photograph him on the retreat...
and let's not forget that she bleeping blocked me for asking her not to share her son nude or in the bath because those pictures are then embedded on nefarious sites (and I sent her an article about another influencer whose child's photos were disseminated exactly like that). Any parent would freak that adult content sites might get shots of their kid, but not her! No, she blocks the 'hater' for politely asking her not to post his nudes to her public insta but keep them to her private one (who knows wtf she shares on that one since we seem to get her child pissing on her head, poo talk and period updates on the public one). :sick:
How is that protecting him? How is posting so many pictures of your child online that a bleeping stan can mail you a baby book with said pics protecting him?
Just duck right off with your exploitation and bitchy attitude and crocodile tears.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
"I don't expose him to reactive situations" what a load of bollocks, she did the weird patience-challenge with him where the camera was solely on him for ages and videos his tantrums, full diapers, etc.? Has she been dropped on her head?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
"Make an effort to protect him":
That starts with personal information. Everyone who watches her Vlogs or her IG knows his full name, his birthday and where he lives. She already failed at that.

"I don't overexpose him"
He has been on her Vlogs and IG from day one. Uncensored. In diapers, swimming, sleeping, in a hospital bed etc. He is on camera every day. We know what he eats, when he naps and if he had a tantrum.

He is not only on Sarahs account, but also Kurt, Sarahs family and Sunee (because photos with him get the most engagement)

How is that not overexposing?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The only reason why she replied to that comment was because she knows it is true, it hit a nerve.
Did that comment even claim she was putting him in reactive, precarious situations or exposing him?

No, they didnt. Those were Sarahs own words, she has literally done every single thing that she said she has not done, and would never do to Fox, and she knows it.

Im really beggining to think she is a pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Yeah I remember her saying she’s seeing a new gyno right after gym without even showering 🤢 it was a car chat where she denied she ever claimed to have cured her CIN3

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
[/QUOTE]

Yes!! This episode is so cringe. And take a shot every time Kurt says “moving parts”. It’s like he has heard that phrase for the first time the day before and is now trying to integrate it into his “entrepreneurial lingo” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.