Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B7CE77DC-B3FA-4CF1-9DC4-4D013D40620F.jpeg

No helmet, I get that they both are close to him to prevent accidents... but it is still so dangerous it gives me anxiety đŸ˜„

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Summary of the vlog:

- Cute Fox context, the reason he is sleeping in their room is because they want to get some sleep. Cry it out method doesn't work and he wakes up several times during the night in her room saying "mum"???
- She put him in a timeout for what appears to be a minute for touching a powerpoint, only put him in the timeout after he did it 3 times and she hugged him when she went to retrieve him
- Kurt came home and Fox was all over him, she made Kurt change his dirty nappy lol
- Made Fox scrambled eggs for lunch which he fed to Abby after calling them ew hahah
- Giveaway is 30% if you use her code and you go into the draw to win a ticket to go to an event with her and I got serious entourage vibes
- She did some workout but I skipped over that because duck that witch
"So many questions on what she did leading up to her wedding" YOU WORKED WITH A PT

QA:
- Did you drink at your wedding? Yes, 2 and a half glasses which got to her, only drank twice in the past 3 years, must've forgot about her sisters wedding lmao

- Anything you regret from your wedding? Nothing, thought she would regret spending $700 on the glasses they used for their wedding reception but she didn't. Who wants to tell her they were bleeping hideous?

- Are you moving? No, clickbaited it. Wants a holiday house eventually. LMAO at her life goal being "to have a white kitchen to film in" she likes to "dream big"

- Pregnancy tit: she is SO ready for a baby because her nipples tingle, take a shot every time she says nipple. First time researching ovulation, i smell a sponsorship coming up and if it is with Flo I will be so mad. Doesn't know how her PCOS is going, hasn't been to a gyno since her last pregnancy, pretty sure that's not how it works sis. "Don't ask me if I am pregnant all the time" Thinks she will have 3 boys but would LOVE a girl

Edit: spelling and to make it a easier to read on mobile

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Watch the latest blog and you will “learn” the following:

1) If your toddler is doing something potentially life threatening (idk like playing with a PowerPoint) talk to them in a condensing manner and blackmail them into choosing between having ice in their drink or electrocution

2) if you have PCOS it’s essential to ONLY go to your gyno if you have cycle irregularities. She clearly didn’t get diagnosed by a Gyno because you can have a regular cycle with PCOS but not be ovulating (therefore still infertile)..

3) she isn’t currently pregnant(she promises guys!!!) but your nipples tingling at the thought of a baby means you are 1000% ready for a baby.

4) the past 8 years of claiming she is a “health and fitness YouTuber” was actually mistake - she meant to say she is a “lifestyle blogger”

5) she thinks it is SO weird that her followers would ask about her moving house, when she has been dangling the “moving house” carrot for months

6) if you have a fitness clothing line that is collecting cobwebs, offer a 3 day sale and the “incentive” of spending time with your inflated ego. Also, plagiarise marketing notes from Willy Wonka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Who knows whether people will be able to cross borders for an "event" that is supposedly in a few weeks, and the way things are going in the last few days, I'm doubting it! So if the "winners" are from interstate and the can't cross borders, they're just left feeling disappointed, and Sezzzie gets to save a bunch of money (after scamming everyone to buy a bunch of her old stock they haven't been able to shift!) Tone-deaf twit!
And why would she like this person's comment?? duck me, she's a witch!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She gave a 2 year old a time out for touching a power point? I dunno would fox even understand a time out? Was it explained why to him etc genuinely asking my nephews weren't put in time out until like 3 and it was clearly explained to them etc but they have autism so may be the reason they weren't doing time out younger.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She gave a 2 year old a time out for touching a power point? I dunno would fox even understand a time out? Was it explained why to him etc genuinely asking my nephews weren't put in time out until like 3 and it was clearly explained to them etc but they have autism so may be the reason they weren't doing time out younger.
I was thinking the same thing. My son is 2 weeks younger than Fox and there is no way I would put him in time out. Like your nephews though I am pretty sure that he is autistic so that could be why my thinking is different. I just dislike her whole narrative around Fox’s behaviour. It grosses me out.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that thinks she is 1000% pregnant? Talking to her toddler about babies and brothers and sisters.
Although Fox isn’t very verbal he is very smart and would understand a lot more than she thinks. Time out at his age is really not necessary. Explaining the risks is a must.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that thinks she is 1000% pregnant? Talking to her toddler about babies and brothers and sisters.
Although Fox isn’t very verbal he is very smart and would understand a lot more than she thinks. Time out at his age is really not necessary. Explaining the risks is a must.
Yes, 100%. My son doesn’t speak at all, but he understands pretty much everything we say to him. I would think it’s a weird thing to be asking him all the time if she weren’t pregnant, especially with her supposed PCOS.

Reactions: 11
So she hasn’t been to the gyno since she had fox because her cycle has been regular ... but remember some time ago she had her Pap smear again? I feel like that was within the past year

Reactions: 27
3) she isn’t currently pregnant(she promises guys!!!) but your nipples tingling at the thought of a baby means you are 1000% ready for a baby.
OMG is she bleeping serious?? 😂😂
Reminds me of mean girls, she is literally so whack

07CE9E3F-D4E1-44F0-8031-074BA2AACB4A.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my I just watched her tantrum stories from yesterday and she looks like a complete head “instastorying” in a public park while pushing her kid on a swing. And with those ridiculously ugly sunglasses💀 Is she not embarrassed like what ?

And I really don’t think she needs to have another baby anytime soon, maybe learn to cope with the one you got Sez. IMAGINE THE WHINGING when she has a toddlah and a nuuborn. My god

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So she hasn’t been to the gyno since she had fox because her cycle has been regular ... but remember some time ago she had her Pap smear again? I feel like that was within the past year
She Defo has and updated viewed on instastory from her car, and alluded to there being an issue to talk about and was going to address it. It mustn’t have been instastory/YouTube click bait worthy so it was dropped. OR, the gyno confirmed she does not have PCOS and rather than coming clean she decided to keep up the PCOS narrative. #conspiracytheory

Reactions: 24
that said I got my pap smear from my gp?

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does constantly adjusting something in a promo video for clothes make anyone else NOT want to buy them? I get she’s showing them off, but they look even worse when she adjusts them and it just tells me that they need pulling up or pulling down all the time
7D46CDE6-9C4C-428B-A3ED-8BB63EBA343B.jpeg
A197A50E-630E-4E00-8C68-2239B98D48C9.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does constantly adjusting something in a promo video for clothes make anyone else NOT want to buy them? I get she’s showing them off, but they look even worse when she adjusts them and it just tells me that they need pulling up or pulling down all the time

I honestly think she does it to avoid having her arms down by her side because #definitiongoals

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also she's claiming that when her curls disappeared last week after her fake CGM day (ie. She used hair curlers) it's because she got a sweaty head from wearing a boxing 😂 you ain't fooling us Sez.

Edit: Also from her 'surprise' trip to go to dinner with her, she seems to have worked out that people are more likely to spend money to see her (like the retreat) than to buy her crappy unqualified E-Books or overpriced kiddy recipes.
She forgot that she already said it was from “slicking down” her hair in a rush lol

If you have real curly hair, that would actually make your hair curlier, not straight. lol. She is such a head
Yep and frizzy here đŸ„Č

Sarah needs to understand that tantrums are not for attention at 2 years old. Fox is unable to appropriately understand/manage/express his feelings and is clearly dysregulated, do your job as a parent and help him through it. I’m super concerned that if he does have additional needs (not diagnosing or speculating, just going off her vague comments) she will have absolutely no idea how to, or want to put the effort in to help him or get him the support he needs. It seems obvious that her inability to spend time and be present with him without filming or being on social media is affecting her relationship with him (and probably his behaviour and development). She needs to get off her phone and parent her child. You’re a mum 24/7 Sezzy, not a couple of days a week 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she just desperately wants to be pregnant to the point shes working herself up physically. Kurt probably doesn’t want to be primary care giver to another child yet but Sarah is the bread winner so I imagine she calls the shots a lot of the time...

Reactions: 21
I didnt watch the whole vlog, because idk from reading on here it sounded like another random all over the place hairbrained video about everything btut nothing at all.

I got this key takeaway, which tbh isnt new learning:
She needs her upper arms to be conventionally aesthetically in shape to feel confident. Especially because of the dress she chose.

Yeah, this. bleeping rich from the same chic who whinges on about acting confident no matter what shape or size you are. The same chic who peddled a fake woke campaign about body positivity to sell her active wear. The same chic who talks about listening to your body.

And wait, what? She's having yet another sale? Didn't she say they randomly (conveniently) sell out around Christmas? And claim they wont be restocking? Especially the spotty set? I distinctly remember her peddling that one saying it's the LasT rEsTocK eVaHHh.

Her contradictions, convenient lies, convenient appropriation of woke beliefs, constant peddling of fake confidence honestly nauseates me at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Eughh influencers. Your not on a reality show, we know that camera hasn’t been left on all night. She wakes up, sets up a camera. Gets back in bed and pretends to wake up. Then while having a relaxing moment with Fox (honestly that’s the best time for cuddles from my kids) she’s holding the camera and filming the sky while talking to fox about it. It’s all fake, which we knew but it’s soooo annoying.

That's how far I got into the video. 25 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is it just me or does constantly adjusting something in a promo video for clothes make anyone else NOT want to buy them? I get she’s showing them off, but they look even worse when she adjusts them and it just tells me that they need pulling up or pulling down all the timeView attachment 599593View attachment 599594
The way she is standing and sucking in/ arching her back in and standing so awkwardly is honestly turning me off them so much! Show you in your natural state ffs

As we all saw from other peoples posts of her at the wedding she looks VERY different in real life to how she posts on her Insta: edited, photoshopped and staged. I prefer so much to see someone showing clothes naturally even if that does give them a tummy roll or something... it makes it more relatable and natural looking ... she’s just so so toxic

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.