Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone should be leaving a bad review for every good one she gets. What an outright scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are so transparent in their approach with this app! I get some people were unfortunate enough to have bought the year subscription so they need to try keep the content up and hence gotta get more subs to make it profitable but if the only way to do it is through a literal scam, it's disgusting! Her audience is full of young impressionable girls who won't see the scam but just focus on the prize, it's so sad

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Wowww I l watched Brenton's wife's (Beths) insta stories today on her pt page and holy moly, is it just me or is she morphing into Sarah?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How long before these get deleted.
Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.10.24.png

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.10.11.png

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.10.44.png

GO SALTY!
Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.18.49.png
Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.18.57.png

At this point, after todays shady scam, I would just really, sincerely like to see her permanently cancelled. It's not going to ruin her life in anyway. She's made enough money to live happily ever after.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
And Miss Sezzzie has been remarkably quiet today...wonder why???🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just when you think she can't sink any lower... Even if she pulls the competition now due to backlash the scam has already worked. The app is already up at 4.4 on the UK Google Play Store.

No wonder she's off her stories today, she's too busy laughing at all her sheep followers boosting her tit app for her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
At this point, after todays shady scam, I would just really, sincerely like to see her permanently cancelled. It's not going to ruin her life in anyway. She's made enough money to live happily ever after.
[/QUOTE]

They are not asking people to write positive reviews so technically aren't doing anything wrong...

I don't love it but it's not the worst marketing idea... they gotta try something right!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow what a week for Sez. Genuinely lost for words here. How can you be so ignorant. How is she still around? This dimwit needs to go in the bin ASAP. Buying reviews is just an entirely new level of low and outright desperate. Imagine thinking that was a good idea? Baffled 😵

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I guess for someone SO money minded, she's going to absolutely believe she can buy her way through life.
And look! Its working. bleeping influencer culture.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just another day of shadiness and con in Sezzy land. She’s got big dreams and ambitions you know like buying a holiday house 🤑.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
If you would like to report to ACCC the link is:

The ABN you need to include is: ABN 50 640 285 561 and business name is: SUNEE PTY LTD

In the description list this issues is in relation to breaching the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 - specifically Managing online reviews: Fake or misleading reviews and offering incentives. Then detail your own version of events/issues.

Attachments: feel free to add screenshots from instagram and apple/google play to substantiate your complaint.

You can elect to report anonymously if you would prefer.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They are not asking people to write positive reviews so technically aren't doing anything wrong...

I don't love it but it's not the worst marketing idea... they gotta try something right!!
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

No, you're wrong, it is, in fact, the absolute worst marketing idea, and they are doing something wrong- very wrong. It's unethical. It's illegal. It's unscrupulous. Anyone suggesting such deceptive marketing tactics would be fired in the real world.

Yes, you're right, they've gotta try something... so why not try:
Offering actual recipes that don't taste like tit
Including the nutritional breakdown that their stans have been asking for
Offering an actual 1 month subscription option (not a 3-month plan that is paid monthly)
Labelling their food categories correctly (Vegetarian vs. Vegan)
Correcting all the typos
Offering recipes that aren't all GF/DF/RSF to broaden her target audience
Reducing the insane price of the subscription
Uploading content that is of value to her subscribers (meal plans, a shopping list, etc.)
Consistenly updating the app with well-researched and properly written informative articles
Crediting the actual sources whose recipes she has stolen and bastardized

Those are just off the top of my head. Funny how it never occured to me to suggest that she surreptitiously buys fake reviews by doing a giveaway?! But what would I know, I'm only a highly qualified, experienced and certified professional who would never dream of such unethical behaviour essentially, I'm the opposite of Sarah.

I do hope everyone reports this SCAM to the ACCC. If we all do it, she'll have to stop. It's a shame she needs to be told that this is wrong, but evidently she has no moral compass whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Sarahs Day #27: Sunnee App flop, bribed reviews on top, "unique" pink ticket for WF shop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.