Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents (her dad mostly, seeing as he's a stuck up prick himself) raised her to be a spoiled little brat and she's gonna end up doing the same thing to Fox if she's not carful.
He is the sweetest little boy but I won't put it past her to turn him into a mini her... we don't need more of those.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It bothers me to no end that she moved the camera so she could film fox sitting in time-out? It‘s bleeping laughable.
Right? Who would want to see that? And her saying she doesn't like having to put him in time out gives me bad vibes. I have had friends in abusive relationships where their partner used that same line about violence. Kind of like "Look what you made me do".

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That comment stayed up much longer than I expected; guess the round the clock scrubbing staff was slacking. Sarah really opened my eyes to how much toxic positivity and fakeness there is with influencers. If there are no negative or skeptical comments, it's cause they deleted or suppressed them!

Saved for the archives!

IMG_8524.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I just went to take a look. The OP has commented on the most recent photo asking why it was deleted which is getting some attention. I'm on my desktop for tattle so can't screenshot sorry
IMG_7818.jpg

I'm sure this one will disappear soon too

Reactions: 19
I ended up watching her ad vlog. First off, she's lacking some basic sex Ed if she thinks they were "not trying" for Fox. If you ain't using contraceptive, that's not "not trying".

Secondly, don't put bleeping air quotes around "getting help" in regards to if her PCOS was real and if they needed the help through IVF. How condescending to those that struggle and have actual fertility problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I found it so grating every time she talked through the exercises she was doing in her vlog ,she would say "I find a lot of people do THIS but really THIS OTHER THING is a better way to do it" ... how on earth would she know what other people are doing?
She doesn't train others?
it's so clear she's just parroting whatever her PT has told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ahh Sunee giveaway. $50 worth of “prizes” to turn around the negative reviews. Note this is allowed so long as they don’t ask people to rate 5 stars, which unfortunately and surprisingly they haven’t fucked up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 600843

Lol. I see we’re scamming customers again 😍 bossgurllll

This seems illegal? Like as if they’re going to go on and leave a bad review if they’re trying to win a prize. Also imagine how many people will leave a review but don’t even have the app.
Just when I think she can’t get any shadier!

• Angry
Reactions: 47
What’s giving me the shits is that she hasn’t tagged any of the businesses.... You can tell she’s had to buy all of the stuff, or she’s giving it away second hand from what she hasn’t used 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She must think that Sunee isn’t popular because ‘all the haters rated it 1 star’ it obviously has nothing to do with the crappy app. Cheat your way to a 4 star review, disgusting.

I might have to leave a review now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.