Sarah's Day #26 Kurt prayed for a skinny wife, now he's trapped for life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she is standing and sucking in/ arching her back in and standing so awkwardly is honestly turning me off them so much! Show you in your natural state ffs

As we all saw from other peoples posts of her at the wedding she looks VERY different in real life to how she posts on her Insta: edited, photoshopped and staged. I prefer so much to see someone showing clothes naturally even if that does give them a tummy roll or something... it makes it more relatable and natural looking ... she’s just so so toxic
I honestly think she cant show herself actually real and natural and normal. There's too much riding on keeping the fake avatar and bod goals going. It's how the stans fall for her products. It's how she can keep churning out terrible active wear and fitness ebooks. But far, far worse than that is: it's what makes her feel confident, like she said in her vlog. This toxic idea of what her body "should" look like and having her confidence directly linked to that. Ugh, I don't know why her sisters or family don't support her and call her out on this.

It's pretty evident the only way she can undo this constant fakeness is by going to therapy, addressing her inadequacies and building some self awareness and real strength in her vulnerablities. Which, lets be honest, she's not going to do in this lifetime.

Reactions: 27
Say what you will about Fox Ocean but let’s be real we all WISHHH we could treat Sarah the way he does. Pushing her away, shouting at her, crying when she comes near us. Maybe he’s the secret leader of Salty’s day because he seems to just be as off her as us lol

Petition for someone to start a Insta @foxysblackbook (like Norisblackbook)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Does anyone else think it’s weird that Sarah and Fox brushed their teeth before breakfast?

Maybe I’ve been doing it wrong all my life but unless I’m eating out, I eat breakfast and then brush. Am I strange or is Sez?

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think it’s weird that Sarah and Fox brushed their teeth before breakfast?

Maybe I’ve been doing it wrong all my life but unless I’m eating out, I eat breakfast and then brush. Am I strange or is Sez?
Brushing their teeth before changing his morning nappy too

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She gave a 2 year old a time out for touching a power point? I dunno would fox even understand a time out? Was it explained why to him etc genuinely asking my nephews weren't put in time out until like 3 and it was clearly explained to them etc but they have autism so may be the reason they weren't doing time out younger.
Time out is no longer a recommended parenting tool because of it creating disrupted attachment and isolation for the child. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Youre meant to brush before and not eat or drink for half an hour after. Something about when you wake up your teeth are more absorbent(?) Not the right word but yeah the brushing before protects them from your breakfast etc (im not a dentist but my dentist told me to brush before and I did some googling after they told me because I like to know reasons and that's kinda the gist of what I read any dentists on here can feel free to correct me haha).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
that said I got my pap smear from my gp?
yeah forgive me if I’m being ignorant here but in NZ/Aus, you just get your Pap smear (now called cervical screening) from your GP... I’ve been to a gyno once and it was a referral from my GP... I feel like no one in Australia or NZ goes to a gyno for a Pap smear, it’s like a routine thing like a sexual health check up..

Reactions: 18
Youre meant to brush before and not eat or drink for half an hour after. Something about when you wake up your teeth are more absorbent(?) Not the right word but yeah the brushing before protects them from your breakfast etc (im not a dentist but my dentist told me to brush before and I did some googling after they told me because I like to know reasons and that's kinda the gist of what I read any dentists on here can feel free to correct me haha).
So interesting. I’ve never heard this. We are always busy in the morning, it’s wake, coffee, eat, shower, teeth, out. The hungry kids wouldn’t wait 30mins to eat, so I don’t think we’d change but interesting to know.

yeah forgive me if I’m being ignorant here but in NZ/Aus, you just get your Pap smear (now called cervical screening) from your GP... I’ve been to a gyno once and it was a referral from my GP... I feel like no one in Australia or NZ goes to a gyno for a Pap smear, it’s like a routine thing like a sexual health check up..
I’m in the UK and I’ve never seen a Gyno. You go to the GP and a nurse does your cervical screening every 3 years. If you have further problems from that result you get referred. Then as far as I know your tests are more regular. Mammograms are once you hit 50.

Reactions: 7
So did she even address all of Fox's mysterious doctors appointments like she said she was going to?

I actually can't understand how her stans don't get more annoyed by all the things she constantly promises but never delivers.
1. Her home reno vlogs
2. Her "doing" ebooks 1&2 with them
3. The wedding hair journey
4. Her house tour
The list is seriously endless

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not ignorant, completely correct. Even for previous HSIL/CIN2 we GPs will do the cervical screening (pap smear) - only when there's significant abnormalities needing biopsy and treatment do we get gynae involved. It's a routine 5 yearly (unless you have had previous abnormalities) screen.

For reference in regards to preventative health
- Skin checks should be yearly
- Smears 5 yearly from 25yo
- Mammograms 2 yearly from 50yo
- Bowel screening 2 yearly from 50yo
- Eye checks 2 yearly from 4yo
- Dental checkups 6 monthly
(I'm passionate about this stuff lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she really expect people who are from Melbourne (Victoria, Aus) who win this “pink ticket VIP event”, will be able to fly interstate when Melbourne is in a lockdown (borders are closed) and we will probably have further restrictions for weeks?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not ignorant, completely correct. Even for previous HSIL/CIN2 we GPs will do the cervical screening (pap smear) - only when there's significant abnormalities needing biopsy and treatment do we get gynae involved. It's a routine 5 yearly (unless you have had previous abnormalities) screen.

For reference in regards to preventative health
- Skin checks should be yearly
- Smears 5 yearly from 25yo
- Mammograms 2 yearly from 50yo
- Bowel screening 2 yearly from 50yo
- Eye checks 2 yearly from 4yo
- Dental checkups 6 monthly
(I'm passionate about this stuff lol)
I need to go to the dentist 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay, I watched the vlog.
- She finally showed herself sipping the poopy pink drink
- She put MCT oil powder in focks' oats, is that normal/necessary?
- Why did she need to film his time out? HOw does she have the heart to publicly shame him over and over and over. I know he's a child and probably has no idea what hos mum does for a living, but surely he realises what a camera means by now, that's why he keeps turning away. This is SO unhealthy for him!

I said this before, and I'm so glad she's refraining from explaining or going into details about whatever speech/developmental challenges Focks is going through. But she neednt half-mention it like she does. That is literal bait. That is using whatever challenge hes having as bleeping BAIT. Shes so gross.

Talking about Focks being a surprise pregnancy: "We were obviously not trying for a baby"
Errr, so do you not know how that happens, what did you think you were doing then?

Once again, I feel like the whole vlog was an ad for her sale and the pink ticket nonsense is another tactic. The vloggy bits were hardly vloggy. She's really losing touch and used to be much better at these vlogs about 2 years ago. If she's losing interest, she should stop rather than do these half-assed vlogs that are actually ads. It's really taking her audience for granted to assume they'll be interested in these scraps she throws at them, after dangling so many carrots -- are we moving, are we pregnant, why is focks at the doctors every week, what are my workouts -- and then giving them this vlog??

Basically, I was right. Its a boring vlog about too many things, while saying nothing at all except go buy some of my activewear.
OUUFF shes exhausting and boring. I couldnt finish watching the vlog.

Anyone else not sutprised but balking how literally everything she posts across all platforms is actually an ad?

So did she even address all of Fox's mysterious doctors appointments like she said she was going to?

I actually can't understand how her stans don't get more annoyed by all the things she constantly promises but never delivers.
1. Her home reno vlogs
2. Her "doing" ebooks 1&2 with them
3. The wedding hair journey
4. Her house tour
The list is seriously endless
Add:
- updates about life as WiFeY (she probably realised theres nothing new to report without making it up and dropped it)
- house too-arh (now that the curtains are up 😂 😂 she bought a novel to put in her shelf and has some scraggly plants hanging about)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
when Melbourne is in a lockdown (borders are closed) and we will probably have further restrictions for weeks?
What's going on in Melbourne? I thought Australia had everything under control, corona-wise.
Not trying to be bitchy, just honestly curious. Aren't Aussies getting the vaccine? In my city in Germany the cases have heavily dropped since the roll-out has been a bit better...

Reactions: 7
What's going on in Melbourne? I thought Australia had everything under control, corona-wise.
Not trying to be bitchy, just honestly curious. Aren't Aussies getting the vaccine? In my city in Germany the cases have heavily dropped since the roll-out has been a bit better...
The vaccine rollout has been super slow in Aus, only certain groups are eligible to receive it and it is taking longer than expected. The cases that we do have have stemmed from citizens returning from overseas and cases accidentally getting into the community. Melbourne is in lockdown but they only have 60 active identified cases which is relatively small in the grand scheme of things. The government here take it seriously so they implement the lockdown very quickly to stop further spread. We are very lucky that things have remained fairly under control since covid started

Reactions: 19
The cases that we do have have stemmed from citizens returning from overseas and cases accidentally getting into the community.
I'm still baffled by people going on vacation during a pandemic. Stay the duck home people!
Also people who come back from vacation don't have to self-isolate? If not that's irresponsible imo

The vaccine rollout has been super slow in Aus, only certain groups are eligible to receive it and it is taking longer than expected.
Yeah same in Germany...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.

While everyone is correct in saying a GP does the cervical screening Sarah specifically said she was at her gynaecologist for an appointment. I remember her specifically saying it because I thought it was odd she wasn't just at her gp but dismissed it thinking it was because of the prolapse. It was an insta story in her car.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.