Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a whole damn minute - you’re not telling me that she bleeping MASSAGED LETTCE WITH ALMOND MILK??? To save calorie or what??? Lettuce + Milk?? This woman does my head in, she is far gone..

edit: spelling
yup. She does it to make it "easier to digest". Which might be a thing for kale whose structure is a bit more coarse, but not bleeping lettuce and spinach. If I remember correctly she used almond milk as a dressing and put in about a dozen different powders and liquids to make give it some taste but it sounded vileeeee. Also if my partner massaged my bleeping salad with their bare hands and handed me it I'd order pizza asap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Omg kurts stories are so disturbing. Imagine being a child who hasn’t been potty trained yet and you’re trying to poo in your already droopy diaper and your parents call you out, bring attention to it and laugh and film you while you’re trying to poo! And then put it on the internet for a million people to see. Like, honestly wtf their behaviour is so bizarre I don’t understand how anyone thinks this is normal or ok for a child’s emotional/behavioural development????????

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
Omg kurts stories are so disturbing. Imagine being a child who hasn’t been potty trained yet and you’re trying to poo in your already droopy diaper and your parents call you out, bring attention to it and laugh and film you while you’re trying to poo! And then put it on the internet for a million people to see. Like, honestly wtf their behaviour is so bizarre I don’t understand how anyone thinks this is normal or ok for a child’s emotional/behavioural development????????
Totally agree. This kid has absolutely no privacy whatsoever. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder how all those now kids will look back at this content when they’re older...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Yep

In one of the podcast episodes she blamed Kurt for his uti because apparently he only feeds Fox „junk“ food and doesn’t give him enough water when she is away.
They were on holiday in Townsville (during a pandemic :rolleyes:) with Kurt's family while Fox had the UTI and she blamed him not recovering due his family "forcing" them all to eat sugary junk food all week. So I'm not surprised she's also blaming Kurt as well. Couldn't possibly be her fault, she's a perfect mother.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
For one I was happy to hear Sarah telling Kurt not to film him while he was pooping. Give the kid some privacy mate!

But then she slid back down to her usual judgy self with her “I’m now that mother that has my toddler sleeping in my bedroom” stories. There is NOTHING wrong with being that mother. We cosleep with my toddler and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I want to punch her judgy face.
Im not a mother, so Im asking to understand. It seemed like he had his own little cot next to their bed, so what's the issue with him being in their room again?? I know theyve mentioned he is a fidgety sleeper, so I can underatand it's a pain to have him in their bed. But in his own bed, in their room, while he figures out his "regression"?? Whats the problem?

She sounded like a teenager cribbing about a sibling with calling it "infiltrating" and her "I want my room back, need some space" and "serious;ly bro, sleep in your own room" with the bitchy face. If I didn't have context, no way I'd guess she's talking about her son 😤

So often I feel like she regresses because she isnt a mature adult for her age. She's basically stuck at that immatur,e petty, undeveloped, competitve age -- probably like 12 or something. And now she's a mother and it shows so much in so many ways as serious issues. The lack of empathy is extremely telling. And she wonders why she's not the favourite :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it is quite easy to find who owns property in Australia, you can do a titles search. It's how real estate agents contact potential sellers etc.

I personally don't think she has been overly smart about hiding her address..

the last time i tried to do that (not for sarah) but for a friend of mine, we had to pay. is there a way to do it for free? it was in QLD, are other states different?

Reactions: 6
I think it is quite easy to find who owns property in Australia, you can do a titles search. It's how real estate agents contact potential sellers etc.

I personally don't think she has been overly smart about hiding her address..
I used to be a real estate agent in QLD before leaving to have a baby and you have to pay for title searches here, as well as the agency having a paid subscription to RP Data or PriceFinder etc where you can find out the previous sold data & ownership details. It’s also illegal for agents to contact random owners out of the blue from doing an ownership search to gain a listing (unless you do a stock “To the Owner” letter without actually addressing them), the owners must have previously given you their details themselves before you can actually make personal contact with them.

Reactions: 11
Im not a mother, so Im asking to understand. It seemed like he had his own little cot next to their bed, so what's the issue with him being in their room again?? I know theyve mentioned he is a fidgety sleeper, so I can underatand it's a pain to have him in their bed. But in his own bed, in their room, while he figures out his "regression"?? Whats the problem?

She sounded like a teenager cribbing about a sibling with calling it "infiltrating" and her "I want my room back, need some space" and "serious;ly bro, sleep in your own room" with the bitchy face. If I didn't have context, no way I'd guess she's talking about her son 😤

So often I feel like she regresses because she isnt a mature adult for her age. She's basically stuck at that immatur,e petty, undeveloped, competitve age -- probably like 12 or something. And now she's a mother and it shows so much in so many ways as serious issues. The lack of empathy is extremely telling. And she wonders why she's not the favourite :rolleyes:
I’m not defending her at all. In Australia, there’s a lot of discourse about getting kids to sleep in their own room. Parents are encouraged to move their baby to their own room at 3 months old. There are a lot of parents who don’t do that and practice attachment parenting (I’m one of them) but there is pressure to get your kid into “good sleep habits”. I’m guessing perhaps that’s where her attitudes are coming from.

I also felt weird about the way she was talking about him. I think these things are fine to say to close friends and family who get your sense of humour but super weird to share these thoughts with millions of strangers

Reactions: 18
First time Sis has been on my “for you page” on TikTok.. safe to say I never want to see it again.

That “ice cream” looks like the nappies I change everyday at my work 😂
the comment on this video with 520 likes 😂 can she censor comments on tiktok?

edit: it’s got over 970 likes now. Had to add a screen grab from the other comments too hahah

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
So they’ve added a “monthly subscription” to Sunee but it’s just a 3 month lock-in contract with monthly payments. Seems like a bit misleading to say it’s a monthly subscription...

1620879968113.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I’m not defending her at all. In Australia, there’s a lot of discourse about getting kids to sleep in their own room. Parents are encouraged to move their baby to their own room at 3 months old. There are a lot of parents who don’t do that and practice attachment parenting (I’m one of them) but there is pressure to get your kid into “good sleep habits”. I’m guessing perhaps that’s where her attitudes are coming from.
I don’t mean to be nit picky/de rail the post but the SIDS Australian guidelines for safe sleep practices say that children/babies should be sleeping in the same room as parents until they are 12 months.

but that aside, the issue here is Sarah making out like it’s a huge deal that Fox is sleeping in their room. It’s bottom of the barrel content.
Generally speaking, people don’t really care about where young children sleep, whether you have kids or not.
I just roll my eyes when she is like ‘all will be revealed soon in my next vlog’ as if it’s some huge drama! Sarah- hate to break it to you but it’s super common for kids to return sleep in their parents room after sleeping in their own. It’s really isn’t vlog/Insta story worthy content.

• Haha
So they’ve added a “monthly subscription” to Sunee but it’s just a 3 month lock-in contract with monthly payments. Seems like a bit misleading to say it’s a monthly subscription...

View attachment 571963
And the option is only available through the website. I remember someone posting something ages ago about how apps aren’t allowed to have the subscription and payment through a separate website to the Apple store? Does this also mean it will rely on people emailing to cancel their subscription, rather than just unsubscribing in their phone settings?

Reactions: 26
Monthly payment, but 3-month lock in -- SO THREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION anyway???
How stupid do they really think people are????

She's so stupid, she must have felt really clevvahh coming up with this loophole. UGH.

"You asked, we listened"
translation... you asked for monthly memberships, we only half listened
Yeah and it only took like 5 months and a lot of criticism and bad reviews on the appstore.
Wowwie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t mean to be nit picky/de rail the post but the SIDS Australian guidelines for safe sleep practices say that children/babies should be sleeping in the same room as parents until they are 12 months.

but that aside, the issue here is Sarah making out like it’s a huge deal that Fox is sleeping in their room. It’s bottom of the barrel content.
Generally speaking, people don’t really care about where young children sleep, whether you have kids or not.
I just roll my eyes when she is like ‘all will be revealed soon in my next vlog’ as if it’s some huge drama! Sarah- hate to break it to you but it’s super common for kids to return sleep in their parents room after sleeping in their own. It’s really isn’t vlog/Insta story worthy content.
Oh not nit picky at all! I just feel like there’s a lot of pressure to kick your baby out early for fear of establishing “bad” habits.

The teasing about why he’s sleeping in their bedroom is weird! Why is this supposed to be interesting to anyone?? I have two kids and I’m not even interested in it so why would her stans, who are mostly young women without kids, be interested in it?! What do you think the reveal will be? They went to Byron, he slept in their room, they came back and now he wants to sleep in their room. Wow so fascinating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Monthly payment, but 3-month lock in -- SO THREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION anyway???
How stupid do they really think people are????

She's so stupid, she must have felt really clevvahh coming up with this loophole. UGH.

Yeah and it only took like 5 months and a lot of criticism and bad reviews on the appstore.
Wowwie.

She is a true scam artist. Like someone said above, making it only available on the website is DODGY! I truly don’t think this will lead to more subscriptions. People are not stupid, if they wanted a 3 month subscription they would of got it the first time around.

If they genuinely wanted to listen, and give their loyalists something they;ve been really ernestly asking for, why not launch this offer before Mother's Day? Why heavily promote mothers day to encourage new subcribers, and then three days later announce this??

It's like she tries, and she goes out of her way, to make everything a money grab! I hope like hell this pisses off some new subscribers hahaha and ruins the moment.

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 11.11.29.png

The copy on their marketing is always so weird and trite. Who talks like this? And no, the exclamation points dont make up for the utter lack of freshness in this content.
"invite you to consume, share and profess your love"...for this seriously dull and insipid looking hummus. No pools of olive oil, no paprika, no cumin. NO CUMIN????

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 11.12.49.png

Who here thinks this looks yummy? It looks like playdough to me.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.