Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wedding dj posted a ‘thanks for having me’ and all she could muster up was “our wedding was a vibe”. What a bleeping weird way to spell ‘thank you’. Hey Sez, why not try ‘you coming to the rescue last minute because we’re so disorganised made our wedding not a total disaster’ or something even remotely close to that. What an ungrateful brat. I might be overreacting here, but just say THANK YOU. Even if you had to pay him. Is she really that inept at basic social niceties?!
Actually, she really is inept. Because she is all about herself. Everyone owes her, everyone needs her, everyone benefits from her -- at least thats the narrative in her head. That's why she thinks we'd do ourselves a favour by looking at her stupid posed pictures.

I don't think I've ever heard her say thank you, in any form, and mean it. Even her barrage of sponsored posts about the wedding had no semblance of gratitude. Even if you paid for some of that tit, it wouln't kill you to be nice and grateful.

duck, the DJ posts about your wedding, and somehow your response makes it sound like you want to take credit for it being a vibe too??? Like maayyyyybe the DJ had something to do with that?? Mayyybe everything is not really only just about you? Really sorry to break it, but that's not how the world works Scuz.

Reactions: 37
That hummus looks dry as duck. How can you even duck up hummus
I don't think I've ever heard her say thank you
That reminds me of when she hit 100 000 subscribers and she jumped off a wall and sprained her ankle.... She did a video where she explains this and I remember like it was yesterday she said "I jumped off a wall to celebrate 100K subscribers, which I'll get back to that in an instant..." and she never got back to it! She never thanked her subscribers.
Also when she hit a million they filmed her saying a thank you but I remember it was like "oh yes btw thanks". I know youtubers who celebrate hitting big numbers by doing an entire video dedicated to saying thanks (Natacha Océane) or even do giveaways. Not scuzzy. What a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
which I'll get back to that in an instant..." and she never got back to it! She never tanked her subscribers.
Her life in a nutshell! She'll talk about the prolapse, then never mention it. She'll have a fundraiser and collect the cash, then never mention it (until we reported her to scamwatch that is), Kurt has some mystery illness, then never mentions it.
And she is incapable of saying thanks. It's just not in her vocabulary. She thinks the sun shines out of her arse because she's got a #sponsored life and doesn't realize yet that when all the sponsorships fade away, she'll literally be left with nothing but people who dislike her because she insulted them, appropriated their culture, blocked them for no reason, or gaslit them.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Huh. Went to check for that cake story, and....it happened. I’m blocked! This is pathetic, literally the only thing I do is respond to her story polls. Must not have liked that I didn’t want the protein powder recipe 🙄

Wait she blocked you for choosing „I hate pink“? 😲 seriously?
what’s up with those polls then, is she filtering out who is her friend and gullible enough for all her tit?
yikes she is a nasty piece of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
what’s up with those polls then, is she filtering out who is her friend and gullible enough for all her tit?
The polls are just to boost her engagement so she can keep charging extortionate rates to her sponsors. I really wish people wouldn't participate.
It doesn't matter how anyone votes, any click on the polls shows her sponsors that her audience is engaged and therefore that she is worth the ridiculous money she charges. #sheREALLYisn't.
She never actually uses the responses to guide her content. It's all pre-planned content according to her contracts anyway, so the polls are meaningless. She's just inflating her engagement numbers whilst giving the fans the illusion of caring for their opinion.
It's despicable, honestly. I can't understand why people are still allowing her a platform, defending her or spending their money on her shite "products". She treats her fans terribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
@2xblended I am in complete wholehearted agreement with both your posts above. I didn't want to quote them both because every word is BANG ON, and I couldn't have said it better. Just agreeing vehemently here because it bothers me so much how much of her entire brand and image is founded on lies. I have no issues with influencers doing their thing and profiting from it. But there's all kinds of influencers and youtubers and fortunately I have also seen some who have gotten successful through true hardwork, credibility and building a genuine and authentic brand promise that gives people something to keep coming back for me. It pisses me off so much she gets to do none of that and still be rich, all while fooling, misleading and causing so much harm to millions of young girls. It really grinds my gears so much even though I have unfollowed her on every platform over a year ago.

Reactions: 17
Her posts lately really just show that she is the star and center of her life. Her face in the middle of the cake. Her face in pretty every photo with fox. Her showing off her weird dancing but trying to make it seem like she’s showing a photo of fox. Her mirror selfie that just happens to have fox running in the background. Her not even thanking the wedding DJ. It truly is all about her it’s so 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It pisses me off so much she gets to do none of that and still be rich, all while fooling, misleading and causing so much harm to millions of young girls.
I totally agree. And that's exactly why my posts are always listing out her problematic behaviours. Sarah gets away with absolute murder, and because she sweeps her scandals under the rug so quickly and deletes all mention of them (like the Sabi +Soul fiasco), her followers often aren't aware of her history or the scale of her issues. They think each thing is this one tiny blip and don't see the larger pattern of continuous problematic behaviour.
It's when you look at the looooong list of her issues- the many, many damaging things she has done over a period of years- that it really dawns on people just how much of a toxic influencer she is.
She has been systemically robbing people by flat out lying to them and dolling out "tips" that are truly harmful (CIN3 protocol), and then has the audacity to treat her fans like tit on top of it (insulting some during her meet and greets, avoiding others in public, calling them names on her insta stories, etc.).
It's appalling! It makes me truly livid.
We could look past some of her older problems had she learned, grown, evolved and attempted to better herself, but instead we get this entitled "rise above" bullshit, her grandiose behaviour, refusal to change her messaging and her flat-out stubbornness in refusing to ever admit she has wronged people, and it just shows how vile she really is. She literally thinks she is always right, even when a huge chunk of her following is telling her she has hurt them (the appropriation scandal or the literal skin burns from her deo).
So long as she can censor the comments and cry a few crocodile tears when she gets caught in a corner, she will continue to make millions at the expense of her sheeple, and it breaks my heart that they're idolizing someone who clearly doesn't care that she's hurting them.
Sorry to rant. She's just the worst. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Huh. Went to check for that cake story, and....it happened. I’m blocked! This is pathetic, literally the only thing I do is respond to her story polls. Must not have liked that I didn’t want the protein powder recipe 🙄

I’m not blocked by Kurt or Sunee...yet 😂 don’t know if I even have the energy or desire to keep up with them anyways.

That cake is absolutely ridiculous. What an ego!
How ridiculous! I cant imagine being so petty!
What if one of her stans hit it by accident?

Reactions: 13
How ridiculous! I cant imagine being so petty!
What if one of her stans hit it by accident?
I was scrolling through the stories and mindlessly clicked "I hate pink" and then instantly thought "oh tit im going to get blocked"... It hasnt happened within 5 minutes, but we will see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she blocks the people not voting what she wants on her poll because she doesn’t want them to count on her poll. Bit sad

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if she deliberately has a negative option on her polls so she can weed out the haters. In her mind only haters would disagree with her. She probably thinks she's sooo clever too 🙄

Reactions: 25
This is the first poll I’ve seen from her that includes a negative option. Usually they’ll be along the lines of “do you want me to do an updated skincare vlog? Yesssss or do it sissy!”

Reactions: 13
This is the first poll I’ve seen from her that includes a negative option. Usually they’ll be along the lines of “do you want me to do an updated skincare vlog? Yesssss or do it sissy!”
She has two poll formats. Either they’ll be two options displaying essentially the same answer, e.g. “YESSSS” and “DUH, OBVIOUSLY”, or they’ll be two extremes on opposite ends of the spectrum, e.g. “OMG YUM” and “I HATE CHOCOLATE”.

This definitely is not the first time she’s posted a poll with a negative option. She’s done it in the past quite often. She has no in between. 😂

Reactions: 30
I hit "I hate pink" when the story first came up and haven't been blocked (so thats like 24 hours ago or whatev) so I think it's a stretch to say you got blocked for that, if you even got blocked and it's not just a glitch.. she does a lot of dumb tit but that's too wild.

Reactions: 10
Actually, she really is inept. Because she is all about herself. Everyone owes her, everyone needs her, everyone benefits from her -- at least thats the narrative in her head. That's why she thinks we'd do ourselves a favour by looking at her stupid posed pictures.

I don't think I've ever heard her say thank you, in any form, and mean it. Even her barrage of sponsored posts about the wedding had no semblance of gratitude. Even if you paid for some of that tit, it wouln't kill you to be nice and grateful.

duck, the DJ posts about your wedding, and somehow your response makes it sound like you want to take credit for it being a vibe too??? Like maayyyyybe the DJ had something to do with that?? Mayyybe everything is not really only just about you? Really sorry to break it, but that's not how the world works Scuz.
Well, of all her vendors, she did thank Jesus for no rain, so I guess he made it to her thank you card list. #goodweathersponsoredbyHim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just don’t get why they didn’t have a honeymoon, they have heaps of family to look after fox. Even just a couple of nights. I don’t think it’s a money thing.I mean have they not heard of Zoom meetings for their business 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Me thinks they didn’t get a freebie?! How boring after all the hype to just go back home. She could have flog something on her Instagram and change her stories for once they are so repetitive now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.