Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they genuinely wanted to listen, and give their loyalists something they;ve been really ernestly asking for, why not launch this offer before Mother's Day? Why heavily promote mothers day to encourage new subcribers, and then three days later announce this??

It's like she tries, and she goes out of her way, to make everything a money grab! I hope like hell this pisses off some new subscribers hahaha and ruins the moment.

View attachment 571999
The copy on their marketing is always so weird and trite. Who talks like this? And no, the exclamation points dont make up for the utter lack of freshness in this content.
"invite you to consume, share and profess your love"...for this seriously dull and insipid looking hummus. No pools of olive oil, no paprika, no cumin. NO CUMIN????

View attachment 572000
Who here thinks this looks yummy? It looks like playdough to me.
It looks like those weirdly styled photos of food from the 50s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FAARKIIN HELL WHAT A RIDICULOUS CAKE!

Imagine getting your birthday cake and your sister is smack bang in the middle of it looking like this
At least it looks like Sarah didn’t make it this year 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 571999
The copy on their marketing is always so weird and trite. Who talks like this? And no, the exclamation points dont make up for the utter lack of freshness in this content.
"invite you to consume, share and profess your love"...for this seriously dull and insipid looking hummus. No pools of olive oil, no paprika, no cumin. NO CUMIN????
[/QUOTE]
Lmao she be putting cumin in everything like bolognese but not in foods that actually need it like hummus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Huh. Went to check for that cake story, and....it happened. I’m blocked! This is pathetic, literally the only thing I do is respond to her story polls. Must not have liked that I didn’t want the protein powder recipe 🙄

I’m not blocked by Kurt or Sunee...yet 😂 don’t know if I even have the energy or desire to keep up with them anyways.

That cake is absolutely ridiculous. What an ego!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And the option is only available through the website. I remember someone posting something ages ago about how apps aren’t allowed to have the subscription and payment through a separate website to the Apple store? Does this also mean it will rely on people emailing to cancel their subscription, rather than just unsubscribing in their phone settings?
Yeah I thought you weren’t allowed to subscription payments outside of the app? Is there a way to report to Apple?

Reactions: 14
She received that new pitaya powder on the day it launched, showed it being unboxed and asking Fox if he wanted a smoothie. I don't know that she disclosed it as an ad.

Reactions: 13
IMG_1551.jpg

some seeeeriously (h)amateur "design" skills there. znd how is he still calling this typography sick??! it toally reads like KUNT tilse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Ballerina toe selfie taken in the last few weeks.... by the girl who hadn't exercised in OVER two weeks.... "raw, unfiltered, images"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God her teeth are actually SO big. They’re twice as wide as her mouth. She didn’t need veneers AT ALL and now she can never go back because veneers are permanent.

Reactions: 17
Shook that her sis got to enjoy a real cake and not some nut free, dairy free, gluten free, fun free taste just like the real thing bullshit.
the wording for Sunee should have been monthly payment option for the 3 month subscription.

Shook that her sis got to enjoy a real cake and not some nut free, dairy free, gluten free, fun free taste just like the real thing bullshit.
the wording for Sunee should have been monthly payment option for the 3 month subscription.
Can’t have another AITA reddit incident 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God her teeth are actually SO big. They’re twice as wide as her mouth. She didn’t need veneers AT ALL and now she can never go back because veneers are permanent.
I had a similar problem to her where I was getting veneers (for medical reasons) and had big front teeth but smaller second incisors like her so I told my dentist to make my front teeth smaller to match and he REAAAALLY wanted me to lengthen my second incisors like our Sez did and I was like "nope nope. I've seen how bad horse teeth can look thankyou!".
So she could either not be cheap and get them redone, or wait until they need doing in 7ish years or so and get then shrunk then, which is definitely a smart option for poor horse face.

Reactions: 12
Huh. Went to check for that cake story, and....it happened. I’m blocked! This is pathetic, literally the only thing I do is respond to her story polls. Must not have liked that I didn’t want the protein powder recipe 🙄

I’m not blocked by Kurt or Sunee...yet 😂 don’t know if I even have the energy or desire to keep up with them anyways.

That cake is absolutely ridiculous. What an ego!
Blocked for not agreeing with her? Wow. she really has no limit to her gaslighting.

• Wow
Her wedding dj posted a ‘thanks for having me’ and all she could muster up was “our wedding was a vibe”. What a bleeping weird way to spell ‘thank you’. Hey Sez, why not try ‘you coming to the rescue last minute because we’re so disorganised made our wedding not a total disaster’ or something even remotely close to that. What an ungrateful brat. I might be overreacting here, but just say THANK YOU. Even if you had to pay him. Is she really that inept at basic social niceties?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.