Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does all the Sunee food look so brown, so monotone...where is the colour?! (And powder-filled smoothies don't count!) There's sooo many colourful, delicious, fresh, healthy foods out there that are a feast to the palate as well as the eyes! Maybe if Sezzzie filled their plates with some of these foods, she wouldn't need all those bloody Tropeaka powders!
Cause it’s all the same foods in different fonts lol. She can cook like 3 things and just runs with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry if I missed the post but did anyone find if the house is in her name or Kurt’s too? And if someone did how would you find this information... I’m thinking there would be privacy concerns. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I've wondered this for so long now. There was a time where she'd eat lettuce-heavy tuna salads that she's make soggy by mushing down the leaves with her fingers (remember that???)
Oh my god yes, that bloody "massaging the salad with almond milk" :sick: because she couldn't face putting any amount of olive oil on it, even though I can find olive oil sprays that are like 2 calories per spray!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does all the Sunee food look so brown, so monotone...where is the colour?! (And powder-filled smoothies don't count!) There's sooo many colourful, delicious, fresh, healthy foods out there that are a feast to the palate as well as the eyes! Maybe if Sezzzie filled their plates with some of these foods, she wouldn't need all those bloody Tropeaka powders!
Bland like her personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my god yes, that bloody "massaging the salad with almond milk" :sick: because she couldn't face putting any amount of olive oil on it, even though I can find olive oil sprays that are like 2 calories per spray!
In Australia?! 🙏🏻🙏🏻 I buy Fry Light when visiting the uk but can't find it in Aus? 😔

Reactions: 4
I missed when the top cheesecake was added?
Anyone know what flavour it is? It looks colourful? Ofc I wouldn't be surprised if it's another cashew/coconut monstrosity just with some brightly coloured Tropeaka powder mixed in or 4 raspberries 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, what is in that lettuce wrap? I legitimately cannot make out what that is (which tells you all you need to know about her "cooking" skills) 😆
Maybe chicken or turkey mince. Looks really wet though ☹ Something I’ve noticed about her cooking is that it’s the same stuff over and over in slightly different form. She pretty much only cooks chicken. There’s never pork, lamb or beef which like whatever she doesn’t have to eat that stuff if she doesn’t like it. It just doesn’t scream foodie to me

Reactions: 22
Sorry if I missed the post but did anyone find if the house is in her name or Kurt’s too? And if someone did how would you find this information... I’m thinking there would be privacy concerns. 🤔
I think it is quite easy to find who owns property in Australia, you can do a titles search. It's how real estate agents contact potential sellers etc.

I personally don't think she has been overly smart about hiding her address..

Reactions: 7
So do we think this fancy mask will have been gifted? Hopefully not...I’m sure she could shell out $100 and buy her own.

She eats healthy for glowing skin...why does she need all these products....and Botox.
I literally have a 3 step routine, I’m in my 30s and I personally think I looks more youthful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They try to address a lot of what is discussed here. Why never their child's hygiene?!
For one I was happy to hear Sarah telling Kurt not to film him while he was pooping. Give the kid some privacy mate!

But then she slid back down to her usual judgy self with her “I’m now that mother that has my toddler sleeping in my bedroom” stories. There is NOTHING wrong with being that mother. We cosleep with my toddler and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I want to punch her judgy face.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
the biggest lol is her recent "day in the life" post on Instagram with two different mani's (y) the white french from a few days prior to the wedding and the last eats from that day #soreal

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait a whole damn minute - you’re not telling me that she bleeping MASSAGED LETTCE WITH ALMOND MILK??? To save calorie or what??? Lettuce + Milk?? This woman does my head in, she is far gone..

edit: spelling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep
Especially since he's had a uti in the past and this is probably why.
In one of the podcast episodes she blamed Kurt for his uti because apparently he only feeds Fox „junk“ food and doesn’t give him enough water when she is away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.