Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tmmccaul

Madi never seems too excited about spending time with Sezzzie and her crew...not at the hens weekend, not at the wedding, and I don't blame her...its like she's been trapped into being there. It always looks like she's not really included.
Well imagine how it feels to hear Kurt say that shit about a skinny wife and have Sarah constantly talking about working out and her disordered relationship with food all while not being super thin? My body type is very similar to Madi’s and it might just be my insecurities but constantly being around that would be horrible for me

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Asdkjf

Ughh everything she does is so contrived, what is she making in this photo?? Chopped up veggie sticks, premade bliss balls in amongst apparently a cupcake recipe? Her photos are meant to look natural but it’s just a bunch of random props (including Fox).

Looking at her photos makes me irrationally angry lol.

It is also very concerning that she’s introducing anything to do with kids and food, given she has such an unhealthy mindset towards food.
989D24AC-7925-47B0-8EAD-09E0AC0D8B6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Ktaylor

Omg. This girl needs to stop trying to convince herself that she's OK with not working out.

"Back in the day I used to feel guilty..."

Babe, it's still super evident otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to mention it every time you story!

#actchillandnoonewillquestionyou 🙄

• Haha

EnidRollins

So they’ve added a “monthly subscription” to Sunee but it’s just a 3 month lock-in contract with monthly payments. Seems like a bit misleading to say it’s a monthly subscription...

1620879968113.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Hc68759

VIP Member
So Sarah’s sisters (more so Emily) work out occasionally and eat a normal balanced diet enjoying things like pizza, cake and cocktails etc on a night out. They both have great figures - slim with curves and look healthy. They have long thick hair and good skin and just seem like really happy people.
Sarah restricts 24/7 and will never allow any relaxation in her diet. She is verging on starving herself with the amount of high intensity exercise she does. She fills herself with things like her poopy bloom and Tropeaka powders. Yet she’s the one who looks like she’s ageing rapidly, very thin hair, dermatitis issues regularly, stomach issues, constipation, fatigue etc, plus it’s very clear her mental health is low as she doesn’t seem to have much zest for life, or anything else for that matter these days.
I know which lifestyle I’d much rather follow...

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Spicy_bananas

I dunno how anyone enjoyed that video, I've had to take a break half way.
"I can't wait to walk down the aisle because when I was 10 I was trying to imagine the man I would marry and now I know who it is"

Powerful stuff right there

• Haha
Reactions: 58

peridoe

VIP Member
darl?! Patronising AF 🤮
No way was it a joke. They're only saying it is because they're copping flak for it. Giving me It'S jUsT a PrAnK bRo vibes.

Even if it WAS a joke it's still not appropriate to say during your vows (imo). Save it for the speech at dinner (while your skinny wife is probably too afraid to eat a single gf df vegan thing on her plate).

Kurt sounds like he'll be that douche who'll, in several years time, complain that Sarah is "too loose" down there after popping out all his kids.

• Sad
  • Haha

MoniC

Chatty Member
If anyone’s feeling triggered by all the skinny wife comments I recommend checking out @breeelenehan on Instagram - she’s doing wonders for my self-image and is an actual little ray of joy.
She really is!

Re the skinny comment: I know going forward their defense will be "it WaS a JOke", but to even jOKingLY tell your wife during your VOWS that you prayed for her to be skinny when said wife has a history of eating disorders is so fucked up I don't even know what to say.

If my partner said that WHILE STANDING AT THE FUCKING ALTAR I'd smack him with the bouquet and tell him to go fuck himself. My bf is an athletics coach and I've had an ED for as long as I can think and sometimes it's hard seeing the ripped sprinter girls he coaches because I don't look like that. I work out a lot and I'm fairly in shape but in the back of my mind there's always a nagging voice telling me I have to be skinnier or he'll leave me for someone else. If Sarah just feels 50% of that FUCK KURT SO MUCH. Heartless bastard. In the vows they'll listen back to all their life, in front of their whole family and people online.
I'm not even the one marrying him but I feel icky and sad now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

WhyDoIEvenCare

Little late but about the latest Vlog... How is cooking dinner for Kurt a "surprise" when she has claimed all the time that she cooks homemade meals for Kurt and Fox everyday because Kurt can't cook? :D
Ans why is she always saying "Fox is living his best life" when he does normal stuff? It's just as annoying as the "I'm getting married/ am a wife now" and "Love that for us" crap :rolleyes:

"Do you love that I'm your wifey now?"
"Yeah I feel like we are working better as a team now"
What :D They have been together for years, their son is two... And NOW that they have been married for two weeks they are working together and are a team? Seriously?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

LurkerLizzy

I've held back from commenting on this for ages, but I've finally cracked... I really hope they're addressing Fox's speech development. Skipping through her stories today and he really doesn't say a lot, but there is a lot of pointing and grunting. I have a son the same age (1 days difference!!) and at first his speech was slow to develop, but in the last month or two has just progressed like crazy and he's now saying things like "what dat?" Singing songs, counting, yadda yadda yadda. Every kid is different bla bla bla but I hope they're looking into it... and I'm sure it makes me a terrible person but I don't care- I hope Scuz feels guilty & realises his speech would most likely improve if she took her fucking phone out of his face & interacted with him like a normal human being & not as if he's one of her SiSsY SqUaD there to stroke her ego.

• Heart

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
“This reminds me of being 6 weeks pregnant”
1. That’s super specific
2. You act like you’ve been 6 weeks pregnant 595 times Sez
3. Hair tuck totally means she’s lying (she did it when she started talking about PCOS and when she said her Kurtles weren’t “actively trying”).

• Haha

pippyforyou

VIP Member
I would love if esmi skin could be worded in the next thread please
The recruiting manager at Esmi is in for strife / Better do your research next time on this problematic “skinny wife”

Holy moly. I saw the $2, 995 & died thinking that was the price!

S I X THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE DOLLARS for an "occasional chair"
*cries in poor* 😭😭
*complains about cost of vases at a literal charity store*... spends 6K on this chair she never uses

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
And her mum saying it's a great day because now they can be connected in love under God . And her sisters calling her a black sheep and now finally she has found The Lord and so has Kurt. Woah that's intense.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56