Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so in sync with Sez 😂
Also where is this ass grab please? Has it been deleted or did I just miss it on her stories?

This is SUCH a classic Sez pic. I know you do get to be the centre of attention on your wedding day but this pic? Come on, there's no need 🙄
1C76BDA5-19B8-4F23-9D08-FD0887E9551A.png

How romantic 😂🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I feel like she was just sitting on her hands to keep from posting wedding spam this last week. Today she did a fake poll again, and now we have three extremely cringe posts of the wedding already.

Does anyone here find those pictures nice at all?? Everyone except her looks nice, I have to say, but the overlal vibe is just so SEE ME, PICK ME, VALIDATE ME! I feel bad that this is the vibe she'll have to live with every time she looks at her wedding photos :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
And this picture doesn’t even do it justice how awkward this snippet of the clip was 😂 Kurt literally slides his hands from the top of her bum to the top of her thighs in a sloooow motion, really trying to make her bum appear voluptuous or some tit to her 16 year old viewers lmao. Don’t see this as romantic at all, just tacky, especially for a wedding video you’ll look back on forever 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
tbh I’ve been so bored of her, I can’t even hate watch her anymore cause she’s just SO BORING!!!!! I see her stories and normally I’m excited or intrigued to watch to see what bullshit she can pull. But I just can’t even be bothered, it’s constantly the same BS

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I also cannot believe how underwhelming her hair was. It’s in a low bun with her ‘slut strands’ at the front, but in a lot of the photos I’ve seen the hair tucked behind her ears, which is the hairstyle she has pretty much everyday when she goes to the gym and gets all sweaty. Like girl change it up, especially for your wedding. She is just so fuckin boring

• Haha
Reactions: 39
tbh I’ve been so bored of her, I can’t even hate watch her anymore cause she’s just SO BORING!!!!! I see her stories and normally I’m excited or intrigued to watch to see what bullshit she can pull. But I just can’t even be bothered, it’s constantly the same BS
100% echo this. i only watch her stories if something picks me interest on here hahahaha
and even that, its just soooo much drivel.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know the name of the videographer from her wedding? I believe it's the same ones her sister used for her wedding a couple months ago

Reactions: 4
Nice of her to finally post a picture of her son on her wedding day...seems he's as important as the cars. just an accessory.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm so in sync with Sez 😂
Also where is this ass grab please? Has it been deleted or did I just miss it on her stories?

This is SUCH a classic Sez pic. I know you do get to be the centre of attention on your wedding day but this pic? Come on, there's no need 🙄
Just came here to say her sister, Emily (far right) looked absolutley stunnnning! I also saw pics from her wedding and she looked amazing too.
Pretty classic that Sarah is covering her face in this photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That picture, bleeping lol
Look at her face, she looks ridiculous

1621335524270.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
There is something about Brenton ..I don't know what it is, but I don't like him. Or do I?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like she was just sitting on her hands to keep from posting wedding spam this last week. Today she did a fake poll again, and now we have three extremely cringe posts of the wedding already.
She must be trying so hard not to post everything at once, but she knows she's gotta pace it. I thought she would drip feed the wedding content for a while so I'm surprised we're getting the wedding video so soon. I thought it would be at least another month of hyping it up. Of course, just because Sarah says it's coming soon, doesn't mean she'll upload it anytime soon.

I've been so bored of her stories lately. Everything is an advert. Guess she's snagged herself a few new sponsors. Now if only she could properly disclose them instead of lying and making up stories as a means to talk about said sponsor. Plenty of influencers are up front about their sponsors without any bs preamble to advertise them. It's not hard to be genuine, Sarah.

Also, noticed she's been covered up in a baggy jumpers lately...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.