Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 minute in and I need to grab my sunglasses to shield my eyes from their teeth.
so unnatural looking on Kurt. I'm used to Sarah's. Very distracting.

Edit to say, 'for MY wedding.' Come on Sarah, Kurt is trying not to cry beside you. It was clearly a big day for him too.
I wonder does Kurt wish there was more of his family in the wedding video???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Whoever said she'd do a reaction video to the wedding video called it right!

Today's stories are just her complaining, advertising and straight up lying. No hunny, you didn't get your wedding booty from doing your ebook. You didn't complete your second ebook during lockdown, it was too hard so you quit.

Also, I don't believe she hasn't worked out yet today. She always takes her rings off when she's been to the gym and she's not wearing them in her stories. Why remove them just to go work in the office? She totally got in a "sneaky" sesh while her mum is watching Fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
F*c& me dead, she is really milking that wedding isn’t she?! Is that why they got married? Because they needed more money? This should last her until her next money maker baby arrives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep! I think there was even a post on her IG story where she showed her mouth with no teeth left just the little stumps where they had sawed them down to glue the fake ones too. How anyone could let someone saw down their teeth to tiny poles to get fake ones inserted/glued on top is beyond me 😥😖🤢 I think teeth and mouth have a huge connection to health too and it’s just the most unnatural thing! Her actual teeth weren’t that bad at all it was all for aesthetics 🤭

oops! Not rotten, just one needed a crown so why not replace your whole mouth 💁🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes, this is what veneers are. It is pretty intense. But really, I've known people who have done them because their teeth were very messed up, crooked and sized unevenly. Hers were perfectly lovely teeth and natural looking.

Reactions: 16
If I remember correctly, this wasn’t a restock. The website was fully stocked. They pretended to sell out and then pretended to restock. It still hasn’t sold out.
View attachment 587792
Does anyone actually have an estimate on how much $ White Fox is dishing out to these influenzas to promote their fast tit fashion? It’s honestly embarrassing for every one promoting this tit so you would hope it’s decent cash to make up for the immoral shame bin they should be in 🤔
[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is what veneers are. It is pretty intense. But really, I've known people who have done them because their teeth were very messed up, crooked and sized unevenly. Hers were perfectly lovely teeth and natural looking.
Yep! Her natural teeth were really nice! Just needed to redo her crown and no issues!

Reactions: 13
I remember when they (or should I just say Sarah) were looking houses and Sarah was all "I want my house to be like this and that", "I made an offer"etc. It was all me me me and she tried to explain that she said that she made an offer because she did and ofcourse it's going to be their house. Well... It's still her house and now she has added the "MY wedding". 🤦‍♀️

It's like somebody before said. Kurt could have been anybody else. No difference there. It was Sarah's wedding.

Also... She has no emotion inside while Kurt is there trying not to cry. So the botox got her face matching the inside now. No emotsions for a person who is such an empath and cries every day as she says. Yeah right!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
And she never comments on them. He points them out when they show up for half a second. So strange.
yeah Kurts getting all emotional about the fact that his brother couldn’t be there and Sarah is just sitting there with a blank look. So bizarre!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
OT, brenton taking the piss again.

And his wife is a PT? like an actual PT. Must sting Scuzz..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not quite Sarah but related - an interesting article about family bloggers

"I haven't had to leave my children and go out and get a job," she says.

"I'm not saying that's a bad thing — I'm just saying that I have been fortunate enough to be able to make money and be with my children."

I wonder if Fox will agree with this when he knows his birth has paid for a massive house

• Sad
Reactions: 15
6A425755-6B0A-4248-914C-A94F41D034C1.png

Just leaving this here from brentons story. Why does she look like Jamiroquai? Just needs the giant hat..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
it’s so pathetic that she has now started to comment something on EVERY Sunee post...
You know tit ain’t going well with your business when you yourself have to increase the engagement... It’s all so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It was sweet to see Kurt get emotional when watching the video. Agree it was really weird that his family was barely in the video...I only skimmed through the video though. Maybe they aren't comfortable being shared on YouTube so we're left out intentionally. Unlikely, I know. No mention of Fox getting to play with his cousin either

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sezzzie is hiding negative comments on her YouTube videos. Only the gushy garbage is left.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
E1381B53-9CA0-4334-8952-762B466553B8.jpeg
A9D7B530-C0F6-42D2-A504-8280832F8FCA.jpeg
95C2FEDF-398C-4204-830B-C1B9AB7BD77B.jpeg

I came on to say the same thing. Why is she commenting on her own posts.

My business isn’t huge, I sometimes only get 50 likes on a post, sometimes up to 100. However I get at least 10 comments from new or current customers. Why does she have thousands of likes and no comments?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.