Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolll as a curly haired person there is no way her hair is naturally curly like she claims it was in her curly hair stories the last few days and then she ‘put her head under the water and slicked it’ and it came out looking like it had been straightened 😂😂😂 what a bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Double hair tuck means it’s a BIG lie ammiright 😂
Yeah sis just wet your hair and it’s a slick as, not lying at all.

EA3464C0-C603-4E00-B4E3-9A2BF2CEBE99.png

E24E966B-6281-4659-A81F-973B016F6C79.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG I just cant with her today! Every post on here is making me LOLLLLL. Because literally every single thing she's said today is just ridiculous. So ridiculous that none of us have said a thing about the protein and MCT enriched pink smoothie that she gave Focks.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lolll as a curly haired person there is no way her hair is naturally curly like she claims it was in her curly hair stories the last few days and then she ‘put her head under the water and slicked it’ and it came out looking like it had been straightened 😂😂😂 what a bleeping joke.
As another curly haired person: bleeping AMEN!
If I did that it would come out frizzy AF. And by the way Scuzzy, you are not a 2B or 2C, you're 2A at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
These people and the moon duck off. I never wear shoes and my cycle is an unattractive mess. Or do I have my period for 6 months at a time because I don't wear shoes??? Hmm maybe they're onto something im too in touch with nature 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lol this bish
How is she a holistic health princess yet hasn't tracked cycles below. Also highly doubting they talk about contraception at the family dinner table. Fox is clear evidence of that

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm still not completely convinced these Moon-astro-healing people aren't just one elaborate shitposting science experiment to see how gullible people are. I recently saw a woman recommend putting a red dot on your ceiling fan to ward off bad vibes. But it tracks that Sarah would fall for this crap, given how she believes every word her natchurpath is feeding her....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic - But Does anyone recall any hints that Kurt used to fake tan or use a solarium? Honestly look back at their blogs/photos in the early years - They were both significantly more brown considering back then he lived in the city & she lived in the suburbs. Now they spend “every spare second” at the beach and Kurt is suddenly just pale & extremely freckly?

I feel like Sarah tried to convince everyone she was going to have a super tan & snowy blonde haired baby and (don’t get me wrong Fox is cute) but Fox is pale with mousy brown hair. Genetics don’t lie 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Off topic - But Does anyone recall any hints that Kurt used to fake tan or use a solarium? Honestly look back at their blogs/photos in the early years - They were both significantly more brown considering back then he lived in the city & she lived in the suburbs. Now they spend “every spare second” at the beach and Kurt is suddenly just pale & extremely freckly?

I feel like Sarah tried to convince everyone she was going to have a super tan & snowy blonde haired baby and (don’t get me wrong Fox is cute) but Fox is pale with mousy brown hair. Genetics don’t lie 🤭😂
I think he was allowed to go out more back then. She’s got him on a tight leash these days. No sun tanning for you kurtle, straight back to your beige house you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I still think she might be pregnant. For someone who supposedly started her period today, she is way too animated in her stories talking about it. Anyone who has actively tried to conceive knows how heartbreaking it can be to get your period each month. You don't babble on excitedly about the joys of periods, discharge and birth. Plus, she's still hiding under baggy clothes.

Reactions: 14
Actually she didn’t mind showing her audience how she tracked her period a while ago. I guess money from Clue was a one time thing 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Surely even Sarah wouldn't self-diagnose PCOS without tracking her periods. Aren't irregular periods the first clue to PCOS diagnosis?

Having written that out I'm not really sure what my point is - she's nuts and that key bit of science probably wouldn't matter to her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he was allowed to go out more back then. She’s got him on a tight leash these days. No sun tanning for you kurtle, straight back to your beige house you go.
He was also working as a tradie not just a glorified insta boyfriend... sorry husband

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's this "Cosmo Taste Test" crap she's going to be posting tomorrow? What is she trying to prove?? That she is such a "foodie", she will absolutely be able to pick the more expensive products??! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'd never heard of the whole thing (no surprise there) and had a look at a few of the supposedly "famous people and influencers " (according to Sezzzie) on the Cosmo channel...I must be really old, coz I didn't see a single famous person on there! I'd say she's doing it because Hyram did it, and she's gagging after him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
i cannot believe i'm seeing someone who essentially made her fortune off of talking about having pcos hawking the MOON as her way of tracking her cycle.

i don't have a pcos diagnosis, but i do have incredibly irregular, painful, and debilitating periods that can sometimes come multiple times in a month and her acting all easy breezy about them after profiting off of pcos makes me feel nauseous.

also, yes, talking about periods should be normalized in that they shouldn't be considered gross but ... at the dinner table? is that supposed to be cute and quirky?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know she’s self diagnosed herself with PCOS and I don’t think she has it. Just thought I’d mention I’ve had regular periods my whole life and don’t have fertility issues and I have a PCOS diagnosis. Via blood tests and a scan. So someone having regular periods, doesn’t mean they don’t have PCOS. Just thought I’d point that out. There are other symptoms such as acne, excessive hair, insulin resistance and more.....

Does anyone here live in the Uk? They are doing a knock off of her spotty (white and black) jumper from the line she released while pregnant.....in Primark. I didn’t take my phone out but I’ll snap it this weekend - it’s exactly the same. Actually it might even be from the same factory. £9 🤣

Who was on GG when SHEIN released a kids version of her design? Although I guess they could have copied whoever Sarah copied lol
2262194A-B9C0-4ADA-AB04-0096315BF915.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hang on hasn’t it only been a couple of weeks since the wedding, she said she had her period at the wedding and now she has her period again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Speaking as someone who got diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago, has always had irregular periods, and is currently going through the mill trying to conceive, it is so bleeping insulting hearing Sarah talk the way she currently is.

If I was wary of her possibly lying about having PCOS before, I am absolutely sure of it now. It’s getting exhausting catching Sarah out on her bullshit because she is never accountable. She is never “real” or “raw”, she is a bleeping menace to her doting followers who, for some reason, trust her.

Hang on hasn’t it only been a couple of weeks since the wedding, she said she had her period at the wedding and now she has her period again 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t keep up with herself! She seriously needs to jot this tit down so she doesn’t contradict herself to her million followers over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.