Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bink

The whole period talk just isn’t that interesting? I don’t know how to articulate this but women do so much more than have periods and pregnancies... it doesn’t really feel like empowering women? Like we do and can do so much more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

LurkerLizzy

That whole comment is really strange and rather inappropriate. She's shading his family and it's not even subtle. It's just rude. Even if there are familial issues, do not put that on your fucking comments for your stans to see! She's got no consideration for anyone else and will happily destroy their reputation to boost her own. Typical narcissistic twat.
I agree, her explanation comment was really weird and definitely alludes to "Kurt's family don't care as much as mine do, so they got less air-time". So rude. Newsflash Scuz, if they don't want to be around you, it's because they're just not that into you..

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
In 2021, imagine saying the words "flushing out the toxins" about powdered lemons and mushrooms with a straight face... :rolleyes:

Stories_•_Instagram-4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jussi

I'm sorry but their reaction to the wedding video just made me sad. Ske said she loved her hair and the decor and the bridal party but she never said I love you to her husband. Kurt at least got emotional. And then the first thing she starts talking about after the video is her breakup. What about the man she just married? My biggest memory of my wedding day is how handsome my husband looked and how we went for a little walk together just the two of us. And the last thing on my mind when I look at our wedding pictures is my ex.

• Sad
  • Wow

2xblended

VIP Member
oh god, she’s starting the curly girl method again..
What's mind boggling is that this is her life. I mean, quite literally, all she does- all day, everyday- is self-care. How vacuous is this existence?

I could not live like this. Wake up and think only about:
what to eat for the day,
how to pose to create the thinnest possible effect,
which workouts to do to get a "booty",
take 10000 selfies admiring the bOdY,
moan about some insignificant shit,
choose between a filler top-up or nail appointment or getting my hair done,
and then end the day with the arduous task of deciding which body lotion or serum or hair mask to use.
Phew! No wonder she's always sO bUsY!

Holy shit she is so fucking boring and shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

peridoe

VIP Member
It took her a year (lol) of working in the pool house office, without a baby monitor, to realise that maybe, maybe, her child might not be safe being in the house alone. Wow.

So all those 1 am finishes when filming the podcast episodes confirms they just left Fox alone in the house. No wonder the kid has attachment issues. How many times does he wake up crying for his parents but they aren't even in the fucking house to hear him?

And I say her but it's actually them. They both lack any common sense and are selfish af. Also, don't own a dog if you don't want to walk it in ALL WEATHERS!!

Hopefully this sudden awareness for Fox's safety is because her family have said something. But the sad reality is she's probably been watching mummy vlogs for ideas on how to transition her brand and has noticed normal parents actually care about their kids and put them front and center in their lives and she's just copying that because she thinks it's great content.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

shaaanxosucks

“So sezzy squad please answer : WHY do you track your period ????????
Kurt, a grown ass man, would like to know why ☺☺☺☺

I put- so I don’t soil my underwear 🤣

What a dumb question though and the way he says it so genuinely “why ? Like why?”
Hmmm ? Why would women do such a thing ???? Not much between the ears on that one

• Haha
Reactions: 53

2xblended

VIP Member
what’s up with those polls then, is she filtering out who is her friend and gullible enough for all her shit?
The polls are just to boost her engagement so she can keep charging extortionate rates to her sponsors. I really wish people wouldn't participate.
It doesn't matter how anyone votes, any click on the polls shows her sponsors that her audience is engaged and therefore that she is worth the ridiculous money she charges. #sheREALLYisn't.
She never actually uses the responses to guide her content. It's all pre-planned content according to her contracts anyway, so the polls are meaningless. She's just inflating her engagement numbers whilst giving the fans the illusion of caring for their opinion.
It's despicable, honestly. I can't understand why people are still allowing her a platform, defending her or spending their money on her shite "products". She treats her fans terribly.

• Heart

Spicy_bananas

That hummus looks dry as fuck. How can you even fuck up hummus
I don't think I've ever heard her say thank you
That reminds me of when she hit 100 000 subscribers and she jumped off a wall and sprained her ankle.... She did a video where she explains this and I remember like it was yesterday she said "I jumped off a wall to celebrate 100K subscribers, which I'll get back to that in an instant..." and she never got back to it! She never thanked her subscribers.
Also when she hit a million they filmed her saying a thank you but I remember it was like "oh yes btw thanks". I know youtubers who celebrate hitting big numbers by doing an entire video dedicated to saying thanks (Natacha Océane) or even do giveaways. Not scuzzy. What a cunt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Sorry this is off topic, but if you go back through the sunee posts...all the negative comments are gone. ALL OF THEM. I’m so glad we saved them on this thread. It’s obvious that they waited until attention was diverted elsewhere, then they deleted them all. With any other business, this would be a HUGE RED FLAG. Yet sunee and Sarah get away with it. Gross

• Wow
  • Angry

Tan9Heart

Sez gurrrl......don’t bother getting an app to track your period. Just check back on your stories and see which day you did 50+ stories moaning about it.

So why is she talking about period apps? New sponsorship? I thought it was weird that Kunt asked why she needed to track it....why would he ask that during her stories? Planned af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Far out. If you’re that sick.... go to the doctor!!!! Not to the store to buy activated charcoal.
Also, I don’t care how cute Fox may be and please don’t hate me for this buuuuuut I hate when she stories while he is screaming/shouting or playing. It’s not raw and real, it’s just bloody annoying

• Heart

guruhooroo

Ugh whyyyy did I waste those minutes of my life watching Sarahs story tonight??? She is 100000% pregnant and in a few weeks/months she’s going to announce it.

The “I’m on my period for the wedding” bullshit was to distract from any early pregnancy bloating that might’ve been obvious in her wedding dress. Her going on and on and on about how everyone got gastro and she and Emma got gastro but it effected them differently than it did the rest of the wedding party = they’re both pregnant. Then, because she’s an idiot, Sarah starts talking about how the nausea she’s been feeling totally reminds her of her first pregnancy with her son and it was just like this feeling she’s having now! “But they haven’t even started trying for a second baby yet”.

Just such a huuuuge waste of my time watching her boring fucking story. Also she always seems annoyed and frustrated at her son unless she’s using him as a prop for content. Always rolling her eyes, brushing him off, talking about how frustrating he is. She wants babies and a husband because she wants to tick a box not because she wants to be an actual parent.

• Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
The pretend "monthly" subscription isnt working out too well for Funee by the looks of it. Trouble in paradise. I smell a pivot in the works.

Off reddit:
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 12.23.43.png

Off Funee IG:
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 12.20.21.png

Off app stores, both Apple and Android:
Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 18.57.01.png

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 18.59.18.png

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 19.00.06.png

Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 18.56.41.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart