Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now I’m coming out with this app as an add on to Suneeeee said:
This 👏😂

And then a few months or so after her app is released, She will definitely then convince her 17 year old followers that it was that HER app that enabled her to fall pregnant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 10.34.55.png

Is she stuck at age 12??? With these hahahaha comments and emojis everywhere, like these posts are a surprise to her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Yo Sez if you really want to be an empowering period sistah why not talk about period poverty... why not donate some money to a period charity to help more unfortunate people out... your fNs don't need you as a big sistuh but some homeless or low ses people who menstruate may benefit from your $$$ ... just an idea babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
As a PT and pilates instructor I just cannot understand and am so annoyed that she thinks it’s appropriate or ethical or legal or even safe to be formulating Pilates workouts. She’s not qualified and taking Pilates classes is SO different from doing the instructor training. I couldn’t teach at a studio without a qualification, how is it fair that she can make thousands shilling her crappy Ebooks containing training she’s not qualified to teach?!?! STAY IN YOUR F***ING LANE SARAH or DO THE QUALIFICATION so you actually know what you’re talking about, it’s not that hard, the rest of us do it. Ugh she makes me so mad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is it because she’s such a narcissist she thinks she’s above not only everyone else but also qualifications?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I did giggle when she said they “talk about periods and babies and their bodies” but of course not Sex. or contraception.

But seriously, Sex and sexuality and contraception and abortions and reproductive rights go hand in hand with periods and babies but ya pure Christian girl and her Christian family wouldn’t talk about this. So offering to be a big sister and advisor to followers is just ridiculous and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry but she ain’t no ‘natchuraal’ blonde. I have dyed my hair blonde in the past, being a natural light brunette, and this is what my hair looked like when I stopped dying it blonde and just let it grow out. So many people who are naturally blonde do not need to keep getting it re-bleached all the time to turn it back into their natural colour as Scuz does.

Straw thin, dry, bleached, dead hair. Could use her hair to sweep the floor.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasnt she supposed to upload a vlog today?
Not just any vlog, quite possibly her FAVOURITE VLOG SHE HAS EVER FILMED of her FAVOURITE type of video to watch on Youtube. It is even going to become a monthly series...

Sorry but she ain’t no ‘natchuraal’ blonde.
I need to add that I just LOVE the way her nachurally 2b waves look today. I know she quickly slicked it back with some water for her meEtInGs, but that looks pretty dry to me....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Finally back in form fitting clothes. A shame they're all black in a back lit room so we still can't really see her stomach.

I think someone already mentioned this but it's weird she hasn't been wearing or advertising any of her WF activewear for a while.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but she ain’t no ‘natchuraal’ blonde. I have dyed my hair blonde in the past, being a natural light brunette, and this is what my hair looked like when I stopped dying it blonde and just let it grow out. So many people who are naturally blonde do not need to keep getting it re-bleached all the time to turn it back into their natural colour as Scuz does.

Straw thin, dry, bleached, dead hair. Could use her hair to sweep the floor.
She keeps talking about how heat ruined her hair. What about the continuous bleaching?
And if she plans to fix her hair no amount of tropeaka pills can combat the continuous haircolour.
Is she going to stop colouring her hair 🤡 🤡 🤡

Reactions: 20
Unless I'm mistaken, but wasn't she hyping that her next vlog would be her "answers" on what the go is with Fox? Now it's about eating expensive food, ok, alright, sure.

Reactions: 24
Unless I'm mistaken, but wasn't she hyping that her next vlog would be her "answers" on what the go is with Fox? Now it's about eating expensive food, ok, alright, sure.
She's been banging on about that uPdaTe vLoG where aLL WiLL bE reVeaLeD for literally more than a month now. I'm willing to bet all my money she hasnt made it yet. It's too raw and real for her, so she's probably cooking up a way to package it better and monetize it.

But she actually uploaded the time wasting tactic of a vlog she mentioned yesterday.
Screenshot 2021-05-28 at 14.39.09.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Okay expensive Vs cheap taste test but the first items were scrunchies???? COME ON !!!!!

edit to add -- next was candles???

okay I assumed taste test ws food but maybe she meant it to be 'do I have taste/style' which I know she said but still?? Just me??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she thinks that liking something more expensive means she has taste proves she doesn't have taste in my book. Also what sushi is she buying that 100 rolls are $47??????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Firstly- Omg why is she acting as if she didn’t write that herself ???
“...then you will have to face consequences” big shocked face, then reacts instantly because she wrote that herself.
Secondly- why is she reading a blank page ????!!! Look there’s a couple lines at the top but the part where she reads the “consequences” is a blank piece of paper 😂😂😂 fake asf

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I swear she has had hundreds of "next vlogs" that never materialise. I reckon she just says ideas for insta engagement and then remembers that Insta is where she gets most of her money (through sponsorship) so it's not worth the extra effort of going on youtube

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also, unless she got them mixed up beforehand in the price screen, she 100% got the facemasks wrong and was so so cocky about it being right? Like sweetie?? Check yourself pls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.