Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮
Her parents make me think of the Dugger parents! The seedy weird Dad who wants his daughters married baby makers and the sickly (fake) sweet mother without a spine.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel so bad for Madi, she seems so sweet and she seemed uncomfortable.
I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮
Lol I think the mum is so cute

Reactions: 11
Sorry if anyone likes this 'socks up to armpits" trend but I really hate it.
By the way she is ridiculous turning her knees inwards.
Also Abby needs more love.
why is this so popular in Australia now?!!? i remember when everyone was obsessed with ankle socks

Reactions: 9
came here to post exactly this!!! She is rebranding herself to catch less tit from her fans. Bdawn is truly insane and I soooo see the similarities between the two. Can’t take responsibility, passing the blame, etc.
Think you may be right...have you seen the huge response on her YouTube wedding video regarding her being so open about her faith and how wonderful it is? How faith-filled their union is, blah blah blah. If she is trying to rebrand herself, it's working 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah, echoing what others are saying here...
I totally think the religious thing is a rebrand / attempt to get more followers that won’t care about her problematic stuff.
As others have said, there is a huge influencer market for the wellness/Christian/whitefamily type. I don’t know a lot about it because it’s not for me but I’ve definitely stumbled across really popular channels with that vibe. Especially from the US?
Anyway, I definitely think we are going to see more faith and religion in her content now she see she can capitalise on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This whole Christian rebranding business reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman wanted to go platinum so made a Christian rock band and changed the word “baby” in songs to “jesus”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I've held back from commenting on this for ages, but I've finally cracked... I really hope they're addressing Fox's speech development. Skipping through her stories today and he really doesn't say a lot, but there is a lot of pointing and grunting. I have a son the same age (1 days difference!!) and at first his speech was slow to develop, but in the last month or two has just progressed like crazy and he's now saying things like "what dat?" Singing songs, counting, yadda yadda yadda. Every kid is different bla bla bla but I hope they're looking into it... and I'm sure it makes me a terrible person but I don't care- I hope Scuz feels guilty & realises his speech would most likely improve if she took her bleeping phone out of his face & interacted with him like a normal human being & not as if he's one of her SiSsY SqUaD there to stroke her ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think it would be Raw and Real for her to tell us about Fock's appointments - a very real struggle many parents go through and I'll be would love to validated is when their kids aren't always 100% "smashing (development) goals".... If that's what she's doing. I GET she may want to keep it private for him, but hun, you haven't kept a thing private before...

Reactions: 36
I'm still really perplexed as to why; when they live in Cronulla, so close to so much beautiful scenery and amazing beaches (plus having the choice of anywhere on the entire coast also!) they chose to get married in a random field in the middle of nowhere?

It just doesn't make sense? Their everyday life is more scenic and beautiful than the backdrop for their wedding. So very strange.

And there was no mention of elements at all I wonder what did actually happen there?
She must have got some insane quotes to pretty up a boring business conference room in a "boujee" 5* hotel in Byron (why the hell is she calling it boujee though, it's a bunch of crappy bungalows and their amenities look so boring??). She probably hoped that local florists/all other vendors would be interested in providing stuff for free, and when she realised that no one was biting, she pivoted to something else.

Plus they had Elements letting them stay for almost a week, so they didn't want to pass on this chance for a free holiday... They must have scrambled to find a cheaper spot around Elements just so they'd have free accommodation.

Reactions: 21
I think it would be Raw and Real for her to tell us about Fock's appointments - a very real struggle many parents go through and I'll be would love to validated is when their kids aren't always 100% "smashing (development) goals".... If that's what she's doing. I GET she may want to keep it private for him, but hun, you haven't kept a thing private before...
The other day she said she's going to talk about it in her "update vlog" and my heart sank. For his sake, I hope like crazy she doesn't go into it. Nobody on the internet needs to know. I think it's obvious there is some challenge, and it seems like theyre getting help. Its private and they should just keep it that way. I would hate to be him, grow up and realise such an elemental feature of my growing up as a child was monetized for an audience of complete strangers.

I personally don't want to know what the exact matter it.

This is all wishful thinking of course. I think she is absolutely going to exploit this, in the name of being raw and real. And it's going to sting.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
They might not have been able to have it at Elements because of their Covid restrictions? They're capping guests at 150ppx but also say they're booked out for weddings until Feb 2023. It would have been hard, even with her "influencing" for Elements to bump any existing booking for them.

Reactions: 8
The other day she said she's going to talk about it in her "update vlog" and my heart sank. For his sake, I hope like crazy she doesn't go into it. Nobody on the internet needs to know. I think it's obvious there is some challenge, and it seems like theyre getting help. Its private and they should just keep it that way. I would hate to be him, grow up and realise such an elemental feature of my growing up as a child was monetized for an audience of complete strangers.
You raise a good point - poor bugger might hate having this accessible info, esp in primary school when kids can get bullied for it.

It's a rock and a hard place. I think it'd be a great way to raise awareness - don't tell us exactly who they're seeing or anything but still normalise that every kid gets to milestones eventually but some need help... But I see your point.

It's a lose lose either way... It could've been avoided if we didn't know so much already - a win might be "we had a baby, were keeping him private, no nudes or toilet stores on the net, not monetizing his name reveal, oh and he's seeing a paediatrician/speechie/going to dance class/going to swimming (etc) and it's going ok, this is how I feel as a parent..." and so on...
But I also appreciate I am neither YouTuber nor parent.

Reactions: 29
And I've finally figured out what's irked me about the whole wedding vlog...Sezzzie's whopping big mouth that was wide open for most of the 30mins! Sorry about the poor quality screenshots, but here's a bit of what I mean....

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a "hate roll"...did anyone else hear Sezzzie during Kurt's vows when he got teary, and she said "I said you had a soft heart!" followed by "You didn't say that about me!"😖 Spot on, Sezzzie, coz you don't!!
😂😂😂

this just popped up on my explore feed and I thought of your screenshots. Twinning

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Kurts IG story with Fox where Abby nips him and is growling! Gives me so much anxiety! Who in their right mind thinks this is okay?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Kurts IG story with Fox where Abby nips him and is growling! Gives me so much anxiety! Who in their right mind thinks this is okay?!
just more evidence of their clear disregard for Fox's safety. Like there's constantly little clips on their stories of Abby clearly being uncomfortable around Fox from him pulling out of her and if she does end up biting him, it won't be her fault but it'll be another thing for Scuz to monetise and a big emotional video of putting her down because of it.
They live for the drama and nonsense so they wouldn't have the cop on to discipline fox around how to treat Abby or to re-home her instead of putting her down should something happen!! So upsetting to watch man

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also fox nappy is huge and then the last story he moves and has a big wet patch on his joggers where his nappy has leaked 🥺🥺

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Did anyone else see this? Is there no limit to the sickening depths these two will go to. 🤮🤮
The caption might as well have been
ATTENTION! WE NEED ATTENTION! Tell us how great we are! AGAIIIIIIN. Stroke our fragile egos you peasants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.