Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on hasn’t it only been a couple of weeks since the wedding, she said she had her period at the wedding and now she has her period again 🤷🏼‍♀️
They got married on 1st May, so its feasible.

Reactions: 8
Omg why is she saying she doesn’t use a period app, I remember VIVIDLY she used the app Clue to track, because I found that app through her video years back lmao

🤦‍♀️(<- to fit her new aesthetics)
Why dont more people remember this and call her out!?
ARGH, shes impossible with her lies!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know she’s self diagnosed herself with PCOS and I don’t think she has it. Just thought I’d mention I’ve had regular periods my whole life and don’t have fertility issues and I have a PCOS diagnosis. Via blood tests and a scan. So someone having regular periods, doesn’t mean they don’t have PCOS. Just thought I’d point that out. There are other symptoms such as acne, excessive hair, insulin resistance and more.....
I also didn't have the typical amenorrhea/irregular periods. I went the other way. After I came off the pill (and a 2 month delay) I developed menorrhagia and my cycles were months long of continuous heavy bleeding. I was initially diagnoised with endometriosis, but after doctors eventually checked my hormones and discovered multiple cysts it was changed to PCOS. Thankfully, after about 5 years the menorrahagia resolved itself and my cycles have been fairly regular ever since.

So yeah, it's plausible Sarah could have PCOS while having regular periods. She's also not overweight or insulin resistant, which are typically associated with those with PCOS, and there are plenty of women without these who still get diagnosed.

However, we know the truth behind Sarah's claims for having it and I hope more women with PCOS and real fertility problems come forward and call her out. Especially if she goes down the (sponsored) fertility struggle/cure route she appears to be heading towards. Although, maybe that will finally cancel her so bring it on.

They got married on 1st May, so its feasible.
If that’s the case then that is a pretty short cycle. I wouldn’t call that “regular” as she did.

something is up, she is definitely lying! To the person who caught that...well done! I was so triggered by everything else she said I totally missed that.

Reactions: 13
If that’s the case then that is a pretty short cycle. I wouldn’t call that “regular” as she did.

something is up, she is definitely lying! To the person who caught that...well done! I was so triggered by everything else she said I totally missed that.
It’s exactly 4 weeks. She was on her period before her wedding. 4 weeks is pretty standard I think.

Reactions: 22
I still think she might be pregnant. For someone who supposedly started her period today, she is way too animated in her stories talking about it. Anyone who has actively tried to conceive knows how heartbreaking it can be to get your period each month. You don't babble on excitedly about the joys of periods, discharge and birth. Plus, she's still hiding under baggy clothes.

I was thinking that too, but based on how often she is “promising” she isnt pregnant I think she would lose a lot of followers if she was in fact pregnant because she has built up a huge lie now that she is on her period.

I predict she is trying to document her entire fertility journey in real time, from tracking ovulation to getting a positive test. That’s why she is plugging pregnancy talk & trying to “normalise” period/discharge content to prepare her audience.

Most influencers obviously wait a few months to announce the pregnancy, but I predict she will be broadcasting the entire journey. Girl is keen this time around, She is practicality trying to monetise baby #2 as a sperm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still think she might be pregnant. For someone who supposedly started her period today, she is way too animated in her stories talking about it.
Yes, absolutely!
She said she was on her period for her wedding which was at the start of this month. So even if she was on the last day of her period on her wedding day, that would be LESS than a 28 day cycle which is not “normal”. If she is extremely lucky to have a regular PCOS period, it’s more likely her cycle is 30-35 days or more.

edit: I’m using the term regular here to indicate a regular cycle can be a cycle that is 32 days every single cycle or 40 days every single cycle. An irregular cycle would be 28 days one cycle and 34 days the next.Sarah has previously said she has a 28 day regular cycle and that she can predict when she’s going to her her period which can be true of some women with PCOS because it’s “regular” but for it to be bang on 28 days would likely also indicate she doesn’t have issues with ovulation etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before when she’s talked about cycle trackers, but bloody iPhones have one built in... you don’t need to download an extra app

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually started following her because I was diagnosed with PCOS and found her video in YouTube. Luckily I figured out how full oh tit she is but I still listen her stupid stories so I can keep up with the crap she is saying 🙄recently because all of her stories have been about fertility/pregnancy/period I can not even go and hate-watch her because she is so triggering. I fell pregnant after taking some medication but I know so many people who struggle with even worse symptoms and it takes them sooo much longer to get pregnant. She honestly needs to be cancelled, someone with such a big following should be doing good not talking tit and triggering people

I hate that she used this baby emoji on the IVF response to her post. It feels so insensitive to share a response that suggests there are fertility struggles with a dancing baby on top...
Especially because when you are doing ivf it doesn’t always mean it will be successful 😭 it can take many years and many ivf treatments to finally get pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The whole period talk just isn’t that interesting? I don’t know how to articulate this but women do so much more than have periods and pregnancies... it doesn’t really feel like empowering women? Like we do and can do so much more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It was a few pages back so I don't have time to go back and quote, but, you can have no storage and not be able to story. When my phone was down to like 100mb remaining I couldn't story even though I don't save them because the app needs memory to be able to load the application. So her not having storage to story is actually legit

Especially because when you are doing ivf it doesn’t always mean it will be successful 😭 it can take many years and many ivf treatments to finally get pregnant
Yeah exactly! If this was normal media there is no way that someone unqualified would be given a platform to talk so much about stuff they have no qualifications or experience in.
She’s not a good “older sister”, she’s teaching terrible relationships with bodies

Reactions: 11
A couple things.

her response to the rainbow pregnancy irked me. Yes, it’s good news, great news, but also a rainbow baby pregnancy can be full of anxiety and stress (I’ve had one after losing twins). Every twinge or a spot of blood can be a full blown worry that you’re going to lose the pregnancy. It’s very obvious she’s very shallow in her way of thinking. There’s no understanding or acknowledgment there, she has no idea, and she wants to give people advice...

secondly, her saying she wants to be a big sister and for girls to DM her with questions... like as if she’s really going to reply to anyone??? Plus she’s a terrible role model.

lastly what’s with the Sunee dramatics. So it’s 50/50, so what? Why the angry brain explosion emoji? Maybe only two people voted 😜

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
lastly what’s with the Sunee dramatics. So it’s 50/50, so what? Why the angry brain explosion emoji? Maybe only two people voted 😜
[/QUOTE]
Maybe Sarah was the only one who voted, took a punt each way and has now blown her own mind... ...🤪🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she saying she's doing IVF? I'm confused
No I think Sarah was asking her followers why THEY use a tracking app, and someone responded it was to do IVF. It doesn’t matter what the answers are of course, since Sarah only asked to bring up her engagement before launching her next period tracking scam - SISSIES, soooo many of uuu said how uuu want a simple way to track your periods, there were so many good reasons, and being real and raw with you girls, who are like my little sistahs, I know that for me, sometimes I totally forget when I had my period last because I’m sooo busy being a MUM to a TODDLAH *hair tuck and I’m like sitting there like huh, when was my last period? AM I PREGNANT?! *confused face with horse teeth out then I realize like DUH! I just forgot! I had my period 3 weeks ago! And also when you’re like me and have had hormonal ISSHUES and your period is always an issue, it would be great to have an app. So now I’m coming out with this app as an add on to Suneeeee, it’s sooo easy, and it tracks it all for you, if you have the Sunee app you will get a discount code for the app for … FIVE PERCENT OFF! Code SARAHSUNEESQUAD5

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.