Sarah’s Day #25 All that shredding, and the cows became the highlight of the wedding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something about Brenton ..I don't know what it is, but I don't like him. Or do I?
He can do some funny stuff (taking the piss out of Sarah with that video when he was house-sitting as they were doing their retreat) but the ultra-Christian and douche/frat boy vibes are EXTRA STRONG with that guy.

Reactions: 42
17BC9637-B1BE-4B63-9C41-355F78F8920A.png

She truly thinks it’s funny and cute to be as horrible and narcissistic as she is smh

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Whose idea was that photo. I can't imagine the pro photog would say Scuzzy now let's do a funny one where you pretend to push your bridesmaids faces out of the way and open your huge horse mouth as wide as you can!!! It's gonna be so attractive.
Nope, just another one of Scuz's contrived cornball ideas centered around making her look like queen B.
And the sleazy booty pop hand slide. As if they do anything other than hetero cis missionary style to procreate. So fake. Why didnt I expect a whole wedding album like this? It's really like she just married her money and everyone else is a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I had a feeling Sarah wouldn't eat pasta or pizza.... Fish and asparagus for her I guess! 🥴
Wow that’s really sad! These days it’s easy to get GF even in an Italian restaurant, and she can get her dish without cheese. How can her followers not see her distorted eating?!!

Reactions: 28
Wow that’s really sad! These days it’s easy to get GF even in an Italian restaurant, and she can get her dish without cheese. How can her followers not see her distorted eating?!!
lol she’s not GF anymore. In her smoothie post she used oat milk and a bunch of people commented asking where she found GF as they can never find any. Then another person said “there’s no such thing as GF oat milk because they can’t guarantee no cross contamination at the factory”. And then scuz replied to someone’s comment saying ever since she was pregnant she’s been able to handle gluten a lot more 🙄🙄🙄 she also said pregnancy seemed to help all her other intolerances too aka if anyone notices inconsistencies between what she eats and what she says she supposedly intolerant to she’s just going to use the pregnancy card and say being pregnant cured her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I don’t particularly like Sarah as a person, however I am a sucker for wedding videos. I was crying 2 minutes into the video

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wedding video is as expected, fake. Manufactured as hellllll to be “goals” and “real and raw” as someone married to their soul mate i find it bleeping cringe that they call each other soul mates. We’ve all seen the reality of Sarah, no wool over our eyes in regards to their garbage relationship.

Reactions: 43
Wedding video thoughts;
- it looked like Durt was just rubbing his eyes but not actually crying when he read the letter and saw Scuz up the aisle
- both mentioned their bodies in their vows "want a skinny wife" "man who goes gym" kinda weird ??
- the random emphasised religious parts felt so forced and unnatural, though I did appreciate Em calling her out for being the unreligious black sheep before 😏
- durts bloody hat needs to GO and his awkward singing with the guitar killed me
- foxy is the cutest lil thing in the world!! Nothing but adoration for him, so so cute
- omg, the girls calling out scuzz's constantly changing diets and then the guy throwing out the DF,, GF, RSF and available on Funee had be CACKLING
- hate Brett, he's only featured but just hate him lol
- sad there wasn't much feature of the socks and sandals man from the "leaked" pics -- he was a star !!

(sorry that was kinda long hahaha)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I'm a sucker for wedding videos so i thought it was beautiful.

except for Kurts "wished for a skinny wife" wtf. Wishing for someone to be into gym stuff is fine in my books, i'm a massive gym fan so i love to share that aspect of my life with my partner, its a hobby we both share. But that doesn't mean i or my partner wished for a skinny partner. I just found that really weird for kurt to mention. No wonder Sarah doesn't want to add any weight on, sounds like kurt needs a skinny wife.

Edit to add: the part where her sisters and best man both made fun of sarahs nutritonal requirements. gollldddd

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I am also a sucker for wedding videos they're so beaut
My only ick was the skinny part... wtf??
I did get really sad for Kurt and his family when his brother started talking and when they facetimed him, so sad for all of them. and when he called kurt ugly? priceless lol.
Overall I enjoyed it

Reactions: 30
Sorry but praying for a skinny wife, to live by the coast and have “groms”, Kurt is so superficial, just like Sarah. None of those things have any depth or substance to them.

• Sick
Reactions: 70
Sorry but praying for a skinny wife, to live by the coast and have “groms”, Kurt is so superficial, just like Sarah. None of those things have any depth or substance to them.
The kind of couple that if suddenly they lose all their money or one of them puts on heaps of weight, wouldn’t last 2 days. #CoupleGoals

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wedding video recap 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

* Voice overs at the start are so cringe

* Not much footage of Kurt's parents.

* Love covers a multitude of sins, lol that felt like a dig.

* Kurt said he prayed for a beautiful, skinny wife. WTF?! No wonder she's obsessed with staying super thin.

* Sarah was the Black sheep of the family because she wouldn't go to church, hahaha another dig.

* The bridal party speeches all contained them ripping off Sarah's gluten free dairy free "healthy eating" obsession and a quick plug of sunsee app.

* Kurt originally proposed in a strawberry picking field and didn't get on one knee, Sarah said that was the worst proposal ever, so obviously he had to do it again.

They are made for each other, two GF DF peas in a pod.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Wedding video recap 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

* Voice overs at the start are so cringe

* Not much footage of Kurt's parents.

* Love covers a multitude of sins, lol that felt like a dig.

* Kurt said he prayed for a beautiful, skinny wife. WTF?! No wonder she's obsessed with staying super thin.

* Sarah was the Black sheep of the family because she wouldn't go to church, hahaha another dig.

* The bridal party speeches all contained them ripping off Sarah's gluten free dairy free "healthy eating" obsession and a quick plug of sunsee app.

* Kurt originally proposed in a strawberry picking field and didn't get on one knee, Sarah said that was the worst proposal ever, so obviously he had to do it again.

They are made for each other, two GF DF peas in a pod.
I think she wanted him to propose in a strawberry patch field instead of how he proposed in Hawaii - that's what she was saying was the worst proposal

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.