Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new case of covid was identified in Sydney today. There is no link to hotel quarantine and he hasn't been overseas. I know that she isn't going to, but if she's genuinely feeling run down, she should think about getting tested.

Reactions: 13
Okay so doing whole posts on her Instagram about her flowers, tent, benches and flooring.... can we assume from that that they were all gifted?
This is why she hasn't talked or shown her son in any of the posts at all...he wasn't sponsored. and she knows he would get more attention in the posts than she would

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched her skin care video (ultimate procrastination...)

Confused why in all her other skin care videos she raves about the vanity planet brush? Yet not in this one? Maybe because she knows Hyram says they’re really bad, but she always assures she promotes it because she loves it and it’s not just her being paid to say it, but now I’m doubting that? What’s the bet in her next skin care video she’s back on it with her promo code to make some $$$

Also of course she had to plug her own crappy lip balm... explains why she’s wanting hyram to react, so everyone sees her lip balm
And no mention of bohemian skin cause it's tit and only another payed for ad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so curious about these rings. Again it’s slid out of position so looks whack and again she has the bottom ring on another finger?
If they are too big how does that happen? Wouldn’t you make sure all your rings fit before your wedding day?!

View attachment 559991View attachment 559992
View attachment 559993
View attachment 559994
She's a boss babe, runs 4 businesses, a mother to a "toddlah", a full-time milf and now a wife! She doesn't have time to make sure that her rings fit 😳 #grublife

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she loooooves her wedding nails but they are ick. Sorry to those of you who like the oversized, pointed nails but I just don’t understand. It’s like she got them transparent, long and pointed to elongate her fingers and push the skinny hand narrative or something wack like that. And how do you wipe your ass with those claws?!
I love longish almond shaped claws 🤣 first few hours with them is awkward then you just adapt. Wiping is easy too, idk how to explain lol. I also scrub regularly with nail brush under neath to keep them clean with hot water and soap. Seems inconvenient but doable and worth it for people who like the look.

On another note her forehead shine is very distracting!! I would feel very uncomfortable if my forehead was shining like a beacon at night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s another Mother’s Day Dunee ad posted 3 days ago. Same silly voice and Sezzy says “healthy cooking made simple. Even YOU can do it” hahahahha she really thinks her stans are completely useless. Also sez commented with laughing emojis like she’d never seen this ad before 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah you wonder why you child won't go to bed it's because you're hyping him up playing Fisher before bed time lol

Reactions: 21
maybe I’m paranoid, but her often letting fox be closer to the street than her when out and about always concerns me. Even in a small neighborhood you never know what could happen.

Reactions: 17
So I hate to flood the feed but my post got enough likes to make me think people wanted to see it and I don't know how to dm people. Here's Dr Brad McKay's chapter for those interested.
Sorry again for photo spam.
Hopefully they are in the right order.
thank you so much for sharing, he certainly didn’t hold back and gave plenty of options for a new thread title. “A menace to public health” was my favourite 😂

Sarah’s Day: Sponsored content not so stealth, cheap but flaunts her wealth, a menace to public health

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Reminds me of the Simon Cowell "FFS" gif when he can't bear to hear any more of an audition...

Screenshot_20210505-085430_Instagram.jpg
28911775001_6040516685001_6040514891001-vs-1024x576.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Sarah posted a photo from the ceremony, deep in prayer. However, when you zoom in on Kurt his eyes are open and he's just looking down. I can't help but get vibes from my days in Church as a child when I would look down and just zone out when everyone else was deep in prayer. Just myyyyy vibe from the pic lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Reminds me of the Simon Cowell "FFS" gif when he can't bear to hear any more of an audition...

View attachment 560833 View attachment 560834
It just looks SO fake. Like i get it. Who doesn’t want their groom to be emotional while you’re walking down the aisle but from the picture it seems so forced. Might see more from the video..

Like others have said.. so over the wedding already. The same sponsored stuff. She’s still a con artist. Scamming people. No care in the world as long as the dollars roll in $$$$
Also, all the pictures and videos just confirm over and over that she literally is the epitome of a pick me girl 🤢

Yeah, i don’t know. I’m drunk and over it. The wedding just confirmed it lol. To quote the classics (our own sez): nah babe

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Idk if this has been mentioned but holy sheet her lips look ginormous in her new thumbnail. Like Bratz doll (of course if Sezza see's this she'll take that as a major compliment) but omg do they look FAKE

Also my main reason for posting was, look at her hand! Notice how she's twisted her engagement ring around to the side of her finger to get the full front-on shot to make it look big? pathetic.

Edit: also wtf is wither her eyebrow. looks like a freakin tadpole
sezz skin.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Also saying "A huge thank you to our pastor James for flying all the way to Byron to marry us!" and also her skincare routine for the long flight because her skin gets so dry on long haul flights.

It's a 75 minute flight. You can hardly listen to a full podcast episode in that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Literally took me a good minute to realise THIS WAS SARAH.

WTF why does she look so different? Is this her face now without filters/good lighting?!

(Not saying she looks bad, she just doesn't resemble any of her videos or photos AT ALL)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.