Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a 75 minute flight. You can hardly listen to a full podcast episode in that time.
Woah now hang on. You could totally smash out 15 of Sezzy's podcasts in that time. That way when you arrive dehydrated in Byron you can tell everyone about how super efficient and better you are at listening to podcasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Literally took me a good minute to realise THIS WAS SARAH.

WTF why does she look so different? Is this her face now without filters/good lighting?!

(Not saying she looks bad, she just doesn't resemble any of her videos or photos AT ALL)
I’m saying she looks bad 😂 she looks so much older than she is thanks to all the enhancements. I know I keep saying she looks more and more like Ashy Bines but she really does, and Ashy is in her 30’s (and also looks older)

Reactions: 34
Literally took me a good minute to realise THIS WAS SARAH.

WTF why does she look so different? Is this her face now without filters/good lighting?!

(Not saying she looks bad, she just doesn't resemble any of her videos or photos AT ALL)
I feel like this is old sarah!

Reactions: 7
How is it “picking my battles” to let your dog run muddy around your house???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How is it “picking my battles” to let your dog run muddy around your house???
I think her battle is between looking like a perfect housewife with a perfect house on the gram and being too lazy to do anything about the dirty dog. The laziness won (as I’d assume it usually does)

Reactions: 19
Really promoting that Sunee app today. Why would anyone buy that as a Mother’s Day gift?

Her stans will most likely have parents that have no interest in eating gf and df as they are old enough to know better.

What is all this option A, B or C nonsense. She won’t count the vote comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really promoting that Sunee app today. Why would anyone buy that as a Mother’s Day gift?

Her stans will most likely have parents that have no interest in eating gf and df as they are old enough to know better.

What is all this option A, B or C nonsense. She won’t count the vote comments.
Why not just vote on IG stories like she always does?
Girls losing her marbles and reaching, scraping the bottom of the barrel to promote this app.

Reactions: 11
6EADD0E8-E61A-470B-8C3E-330A888C83C9.jpeg
These look revolting. Since I am Coeliac I am well acquainted with good gf pancakes and bad ones. These ones look like they gonna fall apart.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she actually just say she usually adds collagen to his smoothies? Why does a 2 year old need collagen? 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
A toddler should never be given protein powder, now matter how small of an amount. It is SO concentrated would be very bad for him.

She knows this, fhats why she spouts on about him not having much, or "normally" she would do this. That is a load of crap, she makes up 1 batch, with protein powder and they both eat it.

Reactions: 42
Lol at pretending Fox never has protein powder and that wet ice cream is a one off. Blah....he’s been having it since he was one, you won’t admit it because you know it’s controversial.

A toddler should never be given protein powder, now matter how small of an amount. It is SO concentrated would be very bad for him.

She knows this, fhats why she spouts on about him not having much, or "normally" she would do this. That is a load of crap, she makes up 1 batch, with protein powder and they both eat it.
Exactly. Make the sloppy ice cream. Give him a scoop. Add the protein powder and drink yours.

Reactions: 22
Looks like Sarah gave herself and everyone at her wedding food poisoning.. nice ?

I’m so confused, I thought she had pcos and it’s hard for her to conceive? Why does she act like it’s so easy when she talks about it on her stories

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Heres what i found from googling “should toddlers have protein powder”

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So today she claims she loves being pregnant.
I thought she hated it….?
Girlfriend at this point the only person you are fooling is yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m saying she looks bad 😂 she looks so much older than she is thanks to all the enhancements. I know I keep saying she looks more and more like Ashy Bines but she really does, and Ashy is in her 30’s (and also looks older)
She absolutely looks like ashy bines, they resemble each other like crazy. And I agree, she does like way older in these stories.

edit: spelling

Reactions: 21
Why is everything such a drama with her?

Tbh, it doesn't sound like food poisoning, it just sounds like a stomach bug. Especially if one of the groomsmen was sick the day before Kurt, and another the day before that (so Thursday). Hope they don't blame the caters.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.