Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so curious about these rings. Again it’s slid out of position so looks whack and again she has the bottom ring on another finger?
If they are too big how does that happen? Wouldn’t you make sure all your rings fit before your wedding day?!

54826A29-D6FD-4131-80B4-7CFB8C78347C.png
DE4CEE3F-EE50-4DB7-9670-5DE91C4A05C9.png

EB4CB191-B61E-4D0B-93E4-7544595CBCA5.png

4981D39C-EF25-4BCD-A4B8-0659D358EF1E.png

Reactions: 21
Do we reckon those rings are sponsored too? Might've got sent them last minute and can't it take weeks to get a wedding ring resized? Months for some people?

Reactions: 20
Do we reckon those rings are sponsored too? Might've got sent them last minute and can't it take weeks to get a wedding ring resized? Months for some people?
I've followed the jeweller they used for a few years now (And it infuriates me that they have slink to Sez)

IIRC they never tagged or mentioned them in the original engagement post (The jeweller did comment though) and when they went and bought the rings earlier this year again they didn't mention them. They also haven't been tagged in any wedding posts as yet.

Based on the content the jeweller posts they don't seem to do sponsored content with influencers. The posts they share a genuinely paying customers.

It's a shame because Sarah's ill fitting rings and choosing a stacking ring that doesn't work with her engagement ring really doesn't due the jewellers work any justice.

Reactions: 10
I know she loooooves her wedding nails but they are ick. Sorry to those of you who like the oversized, pointed nails but I just don’t understand. It’s like she got them transparent, long and pointed to elongate her fingers and push the skinny hand narrative or something wack like that. And how do you wipe your ass with those claws?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s definitely starting with the subtle hints to make people think she’s pregnant.
I’m not saying she is pregnant, but I believe she is trying to stir up hype.

Talking about feeling run down and sick in the belly? Girl, you’re so transparent.
I knew this would happen but not this quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m so curious about these rings. Again it’s slid out of position so looks whack and again she has the bottom ring on another finger?
If they are too big how does that happen? Wouldn’t you make sure all your rings fit before your wedding day?!

View attachment 559991View attachment 559992
View attachment 559993
View attachment 559994
yeah I still can’t understand why the wedding bands don’t seem to fit her properly. My engagement ring spins sometimes if I’m cold or my hands are soapy or moisturised even though it fits me, but her rings just do not fit. I understand engagement rings being too big or small because your partner blindly guesses your ring size, but wedding rings.. you organise those together and get sized properly for the day?

Talking about feeling run down and sick in the belly? Girl, you’re so transparent.
I knew this would happen but not this quickly!
Tbh she sounds like she has a cold... wait for her to milk this and say she never gets sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just watched her skin care video (ultimate procrastination...)

Confused why in all her other skin care videos she raves about the vanity planet brush? Yet not in this one? Maybe because she knows Hyram says they’re really bad, but she always assures she promotes it because she loves it and it’s not just her being paid to say it, but now I’m doubting that? What’s the bet in her next skin care video she’s back on it with her promo code to make some $$$

Also of course she had to plug her own crappy lip balm... explains why she’s wanting hyram to react, so everyone sees her lip balm

Last edited:
  • Wow
Her Sunee app is a joke, she's just uploaded Mother's Day breakfast ideas apparently. Breakfast is the easiest meal of the day, wouldn't you just Google ideas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you guys spot the new ring on the middle finger on the other hand? That looks more like a „real“ wedding ring. (And it’s actually beautiful I think) maybe it needs to get resized but she couldn’t make the time so it’s one the middle finger right now? 😅

Reactions: 4
I feel like she was definitely addressing the pregnancy speculation by telling us she drank alcohol at the wedding. Although, that was four days ago, no way is her stomach reacting to it now. Sounds like she's just run down after an intense week. Most couples have a honeymoon to go relax and take time to process everything after the wedding but our boss babe is straight back into work.

If Fox hasn't been sleeping in his own bed all this time (a month), good luck with that sis. Love how she said he's not in daycare because he can't be left. I'm sure it's a factor but doubtful the real reason. It's also a self fulfilling prophecy type of thing. Fox has never been to creche or day care because he can't be left but he can't be left because he's never been to creche or day care. The longer they ignore it, the worse his attachment issues will get.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's likely he's learned to feed her narcissistic supply and knows if he doesn't say something he will be called on it. Been there, done that.
or maybe cause Sarah is the cash cow of the family and the one who had a baby out of wedlock, he had to show all thee Christians that his daughter is in god's good books now ; ever since I saw the photo of her dad parking in a space for people with disabilities, I think the worst of him. He irks me.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Did you guys spot the new ring on the middle finger on the other hand? That looks more like a „real“ wedding ring. (And it’s actually beautiful I think) maybe it needs to get resized but she couldn’t make the time so it’s one the middle finger right now? 😅
That’s a cartier love ring to match her Cartier love bracelet that “white fox bought her” (when they’ve sent her flowers each other launch day). They’re worth a hot couple of thousand each.
In those stories with Abbie she literally looks like a kid wearing her mum’s costume jewellery, those I’ll fitting rings are going everywhere. That would drive me absolutely wild to have my wedding and engagement rings slipping everywhere and misaligned but it must be fine because she’s showing off how she’s such a smOL hUmAn right 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Kurt darken his hair for the wedding or is it just the filters?
It looks like they sprayed his hair with some sort of matte stuff, both for texture and to look less wispy.. It actually looked decent without the hat, I was expecting the AHS Pepper bun to pop up again

• Haha
It looks like she already dislikes how impractical those rings are (rightfully so they would drive me insane personally). I’m SURE she’ll upgrade them in a year or so and that will be a whole thing.

Reactions: 7
Yes
Did Kurt darken his hair for the wedding or is it just the filters?
It looks like they sprayed his hair with some sort of matte stuff, both for texture and to look less wispy.. It actually looked decent without the hat, I was expecting the AHS Pepper bun to pop up again
Yes I think they’ve used a volumising/thickening spray on his hair. It actually looked good without the hat - so much better than the man bun in my opinion!

Reactions: 20
I haven’t checked out her insta for a few days but I’m a little confused about the wedding (or perhaps I’ve missed something) but wasn’t it supposed to be a byron beach wedding? This just looks like a country wedding 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I hate to flood the feed but my post got enough likes to make me think people wanted to see it and I don't know how to dm people. Here's Dr Brad McKay's chapter for those interested.
Sorry again for photo spam.
Hopefully they are in the right order.
20210504_203857.jpg
20210504_203915.jpg
20210504_203925.jpg
20210504_203941.jpg
20210504_203953.jpg
20210504_204001.jpg
20210504_204015.jpg
20210504_204026.jpg
20210504_204040.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So I hate to flood the feed but my post got enough likes to make me think people wanted to see it and I don't know how to dm people. Here's Dr Brad McKay's chapter for those interested.
Sorry again for photo spam.
Hopefully they are in the right order.
View attachment 560246View attachment 560247View attachment 560249View attachment 560250View attachment 560251View attachment 560252View attachment 560253View attachment 560254View attachment 560255
I Find your real hand in the picture quite SCANDALOUS!!!! :eek: lol, thanks for the low-key piracy. no one snitch on Dr. Mckay ! I can see those wannabe journalists talking about this next week in their mediocre podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I Find your real hand in the picture quite SCANDALOUS!!!! :eek: lol, thanks for the low-key piracy. no one snitch on Dr. Mckay ! I can see those wannabe journalists talking about this next week in their mediocre podcast.
It’s like seeing a sliver of a Nun’s leg. Salacious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.