Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her misplaced, pointless air quotes.
Her need to update everyone about the inane details of their lives. FROM THE BATHROOM FFS.
Her incessant milking of the pregnancy story, even while saying there isnt one.
Her banging on about how long its been since her last workout. Suddenly it's 2 weeks????

Its all SO BORING.

You don't need activated charcoal, you absolute dingbat.
You have a serious tummy bug and possibly need antibiotics.

omg sarah, mention the word pregnant more please, I love to hear it.. 🙄😂
HOW DUMB IS SHE? 😂 😂 😂
Literally laying out the crumbs once again for the stans to storm her inbox again asking if she's pregnant.

I think becoming a WiFeyYyY made her IQ drop???? Maybe that's what she means every time she says it feels different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I see her wedding rings will be the star attraction in all her insta stories, but like whatever. The obsession with not working out, ffs no one cares but like whatever. She's back on the pregnancy train, next YouTube vlog will be how to make a baby tutorial, but like whatever 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god I feel like this witch lives in Groundhog Day. All she does is rattle off the same boring tit on her stories every few days just reworded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Im gunna drag the dog issue back up because i can't believe how oblivious some of you are. Have you missed how fox and Abbie interact? We are talking about a child who doesn't seem to get any discipline and a dig that is extremely untrained particularly with regards to a child. We have seen fox hit her. We have seen Abbie bark and growl and run around when interacting with fox. I 100% wouldn't be shocked to hear the dog bites him or that it becomes to much and they rehome her. Do I think theyre monsters? Not for this particular reason but theyre out of their depth. Add another kid and its a recipie for disaster.

Reactions: 27
I'm not sure I have the mental energy to unpack all of those stories today but here's a few takes:

She loves that she's Fox's favourite except on Mother's Day apparently.

Hasn't worked out for a week, no since yesterday, no it's been over two weeks...

I'm not pregnant but this gastro feels like I'm pregnant, but I'm not pregnant because we're not trying to get pregnant, but I loooved being pregnant last time so I'm gonna do a vlog on us trying to get pregnant, but don't ask me if I'm pregnant because we're not trying to get pregnant yet, but I can't wait till I am pregnant, but I'm not pregnant so don't ask.

Jeez, calm down, sis.

And as someone who is infertile due to having PCOS she can duck right off with that narrative. Just. duck. Right. Off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Im gunna drag the dog issue back up because i can't believe how oblivious some of you are. Have you missed how fox and Abbie interact? We are talking about a child who doesn't seem to get any discipline and a dig that is extremely untrained particularly with regards to a child. We have seen fox hit her. We have seen Abbie bark and growl and run around when interacting with fox. I 100% wouldn't be shocked to hear the dog bites him or that it becomes to much and they rehome her. Do I think theyre monsters? Not for this particular reason but theyre out of their depth. Add another kid and its a recipie for disaster.
I've definitely seen this spoken about a lot in previous threads. Abby being rehomed wouldn't be the worst thing IMO especially as they want more kids.

Edit: I consider my dogs my family btw I only say it wouldn't be the worst thing due to what we have been shown

Reactions: 9
So her period is regular and she conceived fox by “surprise” without even trying. She’s rating high on my “I have pcos” BS meter tonight.

Reactions: 39
Looks like Sis just remembered she's supposed to have PCOS based off tonight's stories 🙃

Ya welcome for all the reminders mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure I have the mental energy to unpack all of those stories today but here's a few takes:

She loves that she's Fox's favourite except on Mother's Day apparently.

Hasn't worked out for a week, no since yesterday, no it's been over two weeks...

I'm not pregnant but this gastro feels like I'm pregnant, but I'm not pregnant because we're not trying to get pregnant, but I loooved being pregnant last time so I'm gonna do a vlog on us trying to get pregnant, but don't ask me if I'm pregnant because we're not trying to get pregnant yet, but I can't wait till I am pregnant, but I'm not pregnant so don't ask.

Jeez, calm down, sis.

And as someone who is infertile due to having PCOS she can duck right off with that narrative. Just. duck. Right. Off.
LOL you captured it perfectly. Came here to say the same thing - girl has an amazing talent for saying two things in 20 sentences, rambling on for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 17
I’m not surprised but extremely disappointed that Sarah didn’t make any acknowledgement of the other people out there that may be struggling on Mother’s Day - foster mums, people who have lost their mums, people who wish to be mums but haven’t been able to yet, etc etc etc.

She has to be the only influencer who hasn’t said she’s thinking of others out there today whether they’re struggling or not, instead it’s just ME ME ME and how much SHE loves being a mum. Just disgusting that she uses her influence this way rather than uplifting and acknowledging others on what we can all understand isn’t an easy day for everyone.
Actually, I listened to the podcast and she did acknowledge people who have lost their mums, and she said she can't even imagine what that must feel like, so I'd have to defend her in that sense.

Reactions: 9
So her period is regular and she conceived fox by “surprise” without even trying. She’s rating high on my “I have pcos” BS meter tonight.
I have to say, I definitely had raised eyebrows the entire time she was playing up the whole pcos thing from years back. She had precisely zero of the relevant symptoms; had temporarily amenorrhea at worst, which she induced herself with over exercising and restrictive dieting. It may sound extreme, but I kinda feel like she even used the pcos excuse to baby trap Kurt. Even if she had a real diagnosis from someone accredited to give it, it’s incredibly irresponsible not to be using protection. For the longest time she ricocheted between “FoCKs waZ a LuRvE bABy” and the “wE wErE tRyIng but NoT TrYinG” lines. Sounds like spin for “I couldn’t be a MILF without a kid, so I found some dimwit who would swallow my bs infertility story so I could trick him into knocking me up, then strongarm him into marriage”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For someone with supposed PCOS (or a history of PCOS??) she sure has a whole plan and schedule in place for getting pregnant. "Business structures in place" LOLLLLL, like it truly seems like she thinks she can/will try and boom, it'll be job done.
If the PCOS story has been a lie all along, thats seriously bullshit.
If it isn't then she's terribly naive/in denial??

All of today's stories just reek of her desperately wanting to be heard/seen abd validated. These are inner monolgues most of us have with ourselves, or close friends/family or a therapist. Is anyone else totally sick and tired, and veyr bored, of this kind of sharing? I totaly understand she's laying out the crumbs for her stans to start lapping up the pregnancy build up. She's 100% going per a "content plan" *insert Sarah's annoing air bleeping quotes*

I don't usually watch her stories when they go look like this --------------------------- because she's bleeping disconnected from reality, mostly disgusting and boring as duck. But today, I put myself through the torture, I'm having a slow Sunday evening and she has outdone herself today. Her crazed eyes, animated gasticulating and waving her hands about with her loose rings and just going on and on about the same damn thing that we've heard so many times now is just -- I actually have no words. WHy is this interesting for anyone??

Could have livened up my evening by taking a shot every time she said PREGNANT or she used air quotes. I'd be done for the night by now.

"In closing..." like this is a news update??? And then goes on for 5-6 stories more!?!
Then says "I think I should shut up." Yeah sis, like 65 stories ago.

New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/sarahs-...ws-became-the-highlight-of-the-wedding.19196/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.