Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah’s day 25# Too bad you spent all this time shredding, for the cows to become the highlight of the wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Mel.6

Everytime she does some "wife" shit we are gunna hear "if you're a wife you'll understand" "now that im a wife" ... and its gunna be shit that everyone does regardless of marital status... might go get myself blocked again so I don't have to hear it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 97

Alibee

The house sitters will be sleeping in the Pilates room and get to choose between the reformer and her eco yoga mat but they’ll be fine because she has automatic blinds.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Asb

31F52695-69CC-4010-A21E-92BA9A41C4FA.png

Only our girl Sez could walk down the aisle beside a rock melon. Queen of the random props #pinkhimalayansaltgate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

LurkerLizzy

What about something like this for the new title? Sarahs Day: Terracotta wedding tan, Outspoken gets a ban, 'listen to your body' is a sham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Sorry but I find the overkill on the flowers absolutely disgusting! It's a flagrant display of wealth, god knows what the rest of the "wedding " will be like. And especially for a couple who have been living together for years, had a child and now carry on with this massive wedding production, like they're a couple of blessed virgins!
Yeah, no.
You don’t have to be ‘a couple of blessed virgins’ to have a big wedding and celebrate your love, couples who live together and have a kid can do this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

peridoe

VIP Member
I'm not sure I have the mental energy to unpack all of those stories today but here's a few takes:

She loves that she's Fox's favourite except on Mother's Day apparently.

Hasn't worked out for a week, no since yesterday, no it's been over two weeks...

I'm not pregnant but this gastro feels like I'm pregnant, but I'm not pregnant because we're not trying to get pregnant, but I loooved being pregnant last time so I'm gonna do a vlog on us trying to get pregnant, but don't ask me if I'm pregnant because we're not trying to get pregnant yet, but I can't wait till I am pregnant, but I'm not pregnant so don't ask.

Jeez, calm down, sis.

And as someone who is infertile due to having PCOS she can fuck right off with that narrative. Just. Fuck. Right. Off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

kmh20

In her stories just then she just said “I’m on Fox duties” because Kurt is picking up his suit. The way she says this all the time when she’s on ‘mum duty’ makes it feel like Fox is a primary school project where it’s her turn to look after the silk worms. I’m sorry Scuzz but from the day Fox was born you were on ‘mum duty’ 24/7 for the rest of your life! Not when you want to be. She is seriously the most selfish brat EVER! Ok rant over now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78