Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got hold of Dr Brad McKay's book today and the chapter on Sarah is an interesting read.
I know we've discussed the articles written about it but is anyone interested in reading the whole chapter that hasn't or can't get hold of the book? I'm happy to upload photos of the whole thing if anyone wants it.
I would love it thank you very much, but maybe don’t post here and drain the thread, just pm me 💕 thanks again

sometimes I wonder what she would be like if social media didn’t exist. Would she be a better person because there’s no show to put on, or worse because she wouldn’t get called out?
Without social media, Sarah would just be your typical cashed up bogan. We all know of narrow-minded, bigoted, parochial folks who think they know better than anyone else, only they don’t have 1m+ followers online. Social media was worst thing to happen to Sarah as it fuelled her narcissism.

Reactions: 14
Okay so doing whole posts on her Instagram about her flowers, tent, benches and flooring.... can we assume from that that they were all gifted?

Reactions: 31
I’m getting the feeling that the reason the wedding has seemed so odd and all over the place is because they were attempting to get #sponsored or #gifted as much as they could. If I had Sarah and Kurt’s money I would have hired a wedding planner not run around pulling my hair out stressing about all the little details of the wedding. The cake was just strange, I thought she might do a cake made from fruit or something.
It’s actually disturbing how she associates having poor time management, taking on to much some how makes her a hard working boss witch, excuse me Sarah but a boss witch is a woman who gets the job done and does a great job, not someone who just rounds around in circles complaining constant how busy they are then producing sub par work at best!

Reactions: 40
Did she seriously say “slut strands” ??? Did anyone else catch this?
i’ve heard multiple people refer to them as that but i’ve never understood why, i don’t know why they are called that. It was a 90s thing i think and it’s back i guess?

Reactions: 8
31F52695-69CC-4010-A21E-92BA9A41C4FA.png

Only our girl Sez could walk down the aisle beside a rock melon. Queen of the random props #pinkhimalayansaltgate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Her dad has done a gushing post on his Instagram about Sarah’s wedding. He hasn’t done any posts for Em’s wedding which is a bit weird. I’d be really offended if I were her
Maybe because he didn't have to pay for Sarah's wedding because it was all sponsored haha

• Haha
Reactions: 39
look it’s a very outdated 90’s/00’s term I guess for curtain bangs. We used to call them that as kids in NZ
lmao people in the states call the strands girls pull out of their skiing/snowboarding helmets “slut strands” it’s mostly a joke

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we also unpack the whole “We are the champions” walk out song, PLUS the entrance song of “Shooting Star” - how arrogant can these two get?!?! She clearly thinks she’s even above him and it’s quite disturbing to see her display it so blatantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else waiting for a secret two dress **reveal*** when the YouTube video drops 😂 ooooo how the world waits in suspense!

• Haha
Agreed.

I now understand the lack of wedding content from Sarah. Her not posting anything in the planning stages never made sense (and a lot of us took that to mean she wasn't interested). But now I see she just witheld that content to starve her fans of what they most wanted to see. And now that she's finally posting pictures her fans are flocking to her and lapping it up (as seen by the increased follower count). She's going to drip feed this content for months, and I doubt we'll see those wedding vlogs anytime soon. Sarah played the long con here.
As much as I hate Sarah, this was a smart move. Sketchy but smart. I have to give credit where it’s due.

Did she seriously say “slut strands” ??? Did anyone else catch this?
Not to defend her here but she snowboards, slut strands is a big joke in the snowboard, ski community. It’s because in snow gear you can’t tell guys and girl apart so girls started pulling strands of hair out around their goggles to be easily identified as a girl “slut strands”.

• Wow
He actually looks like he's disgusted and over it vs crying. Ik it was just the timing of the photo but still lol
I think it was a fake cry. She wanted then teary eyed groom shot and would of told him that, when he didn’t actually cry he just rubbed his eyes. Idk if anyone else has noticed this but so many influencers/youtuber’s wedding videos have that exact shot of the groom fake crying and it’s so transparent and cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Okay so doing whole posts on her Instagram about her flowers, tent, benches and flooring.... can we assume from that that they were all gifted?
I think it’s safe to assume they have some sort of agreement. Gifted, discounted for mentions, or something like that.
And no mention of the cake yet 😂

Reactions: 12
I honestly couldn't care less where the term "slut strands" comes from or how much of a joke it is. It doesn't have joke origins as far as I'm aware and I just find the use of the word tacky af especially to put on the internet to a bunch of young girls. Don't expect anything better from her though.

Also, lol she snow boarded. I wouldn't say she snowboards haha has she been since she was dumped? (Genuine question i just wonder if it was a post breakup thing)

Reactions: 26
She's talking about drinking at the wedding.... she must of seen the post on here about it when I said I'd be curious if she would drink because of the pregnancy thing Sophie said

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.