Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah big gamble that in spite of minimal number of cases, what's the point? Although, probably giving them too much credit there to assume they'd go into quarantine or lockdown if Kurt were to be infected. I don't think they'd change their plans whatsoever, that would require not being so self-serving.
Unfortunately youre so right and I didn't actually think of that which makes me definitely not want it to happen. However, if he were to required to isolate the vlog evidence could potentially get him a fine (depending on a fair few factors and its honestly unlikely).

Reactions: 6
Yeah big gamble that in spite of minimal number of cases, what's the point? Although, probably giving them too much credit there to assume they'd go into quarantine or lockdown if Kurt were to be infected. I don't think they'd change their plans whatsoever, that would require not being so self-serving.
Perth is now suddenly in a 3 day lockdown...Just shows anything can happen 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg she's obsessed!! Can't she go ONE day without?! Don't her family see this?! 😲😲

Also, how would Tahlia suddenly know to "offer" to look after Fox?! Either Sarah ASKED, or Sarah was whinging/hinting to Tahlia how she can't work out today as Fox wouldn't nap.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep and yep! Exactly my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is every one of Sarah's vlogs sponsored by Esmi???!
Because she will have long-term packages with brands that means she works with them for 6-12 months. That’s what she’s done with every brand, ensured it was a super long contract term to intensify the amount she talks about them

Reactions: 8
Seeing precious Sarah holding a big black dildo made my day!
Also weird that the vlog ended so abruptly.

I hope Brenton gets Kurt wasted this weekend!! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok i know people won't react well to this and im not wishing it on anyone BUT ... Imagine if kurt has to go into quarantine/lockdown the week (?) Before their wedding. I just think interstate bucks is a big gamble rn
He might not mind..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Weird to see Sarah act completely different (and less fake I found) in the vid, can't believe I'm saying this but the hen looked fun! Could've done without the 20 minutes of non-stop screeching though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In the vlog 'weve got half the girls going on a walk, half the girls eating apples and half the girls prepping breakfast'
Urm....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
In the vlog 'weve got half the girls going on a walk, half the girls eating apples and half the girls prepping breakfast'
Urm....
Hahahah I keep repeating myself but to think she almost became a teacher 😅 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Urm....
Also “prepping” drives me nuts although I know that’s not just a SeZZy thing but the word is “preparing”...

Reactions: 14
Another thing that drives me nuts about these influencer “wellness” warriors is calling soup bone broth. It’s stock. You made simple chicken stock. To make chicken soup you cooked unit. Not some youth elixir that is going to cure all your ingrown toenails and frizzy hair and cancer. Chicken. Freaking. Soup. (Delicious I might add). But FFS it’s not some special “bone broth.”
/rant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Another thing that drives me nuts about these influencer “wellness” warriors is calling soup bone broth. It’s stock. You made simple chicken stock. To make chicken soup you cooked unit. Not some youth elixir that is going to cure all your ingrown toenails and frizzy hair and cancer. Chicken. Freaking. Soup. (Delicious I might add). But FFS it’s not some special “bone broth.”
/rant
There’s actually is something called bones broth. It’s different from soup stock fyi.

Reactions: 14
Bone broth is broth made with animal bones. That's it. Chicken, beef, pork.... whatever. It's the same as stock.

Reactions: 12
Seeing precious Sarah holding a big black dildo made my day!
Also weird that the vlog ended so abruptly.

I hope Brenton gets Kurt wasted this weekend!! 😝
Ohhhhhh. Do you think Sarah’s not as innocent as she portrays?

I watched the bachelorette vlog. Lord help me, She is fifty shades of beige.
Errrr her paid assistant Tanika is her maid of honour?

Ive never see Kurt and Sarah so affectionate towards one another. It took Sarah leaving for them to show some PDA. Kurt was exited to have some time alone.
She looks happy for once and it’s cute to see the bond she has with her sisters. I always look as her sisters as what Sarah would look like without all her Botox, Filler, Fake tan and Vaneers etc, The definition of « You’re not ugly, Just not rich ».

OMFG when Sarah see’s kurts cardboard cut out and says « THIS WAS WHEN HE WAS PEAKING » HAHAHA.... 👀. The most honest thing she’s ever said.

It’s good to see Kurts sister there.
Thé Dildo was the best part of the vlog. Relax Sarah and dildo won’t get to pregnant.

Ive never see Kurt and Sarah so affectionate towards one another. It took Sarah leaving for them to show some PDA. Kurt was exited to have some time alone.
She looks happy for once and it’s cute to see the bond she has with her sisters. I always look as her sisters as what Sarah would look like without all her Botox, Filler, Fake tan and Vaneers etc, The definition of « You’re not ugly, Just not rich ».

OMFG when Sarah see’s kurts cardboard cut out and says « THIS WAS WHEN HE WAS PEAKING » HAHAHA.... 👀. The most honest thing she’s ever said.

Thé Dildo was the best part of the vlog. Relax Sarah and dildo won’t get to pregnant.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thé Dildo was the best part of the vlog. Relax Sarah the dildo won’t get to pregnant.
Arggghhbhhh ignore my previous comment! I tried editing and then deleting and it’s become a dumpster fire of a comment 🤦🏻‍♀️😭🤮

Arggghhbhhh ignore my previous comment! I tried editing and then deleting and it’s become a dumpster fire of a comment 🤦🏻‍♀️😭🤮
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Soooo is kurt entire bucks just his one friend and entirely sponsored? Yikes talk about a sad bleeping life! These two don’t do anything unless it’s free.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
That brenton guy has always rubbed me the wrong way and is a MASSIVE douche from clips I’ve seen of him.. he wanks on about Jesus a lot but I get vibes it’s for show and he isn’t as devoted as he puts out there... very interested to know what they get up to this weekend, I wonder if there’s a reason they came to Melbourne too.. so Sarah didn’t have a chance to rock up and crash it? 😂😂

edit: I’m just watching the vlog, and idk about the affection stuff everyone is saying... she looks so stiff and uncomfortable/awkward?! Like she doesn’t look natural and it made me feel all tense watching that but 😂 not sure if it’s just the camera angle but it doesn’t look natural

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I shouldn't comment until I see if there is a better reason for them to be in Melbourne but I find it so odd that someone who lives near the beach flew to Melbourne to surf in a pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I shouldn't comment until I see if there is a better reason for them to be in Melbourne but I find it so odd that someone who lives near the beach flew to Melbourne to surf in a pool?
agreed, plus the weather is rubbish

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.