Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7562C3CA-F932-4786-8393-4C704BB19F9C.jpeg

„I’m a mum bride“ 🙄
Up until then saying this and her weird posing in this dress she was enjoyable to watch very natural around her sisters but man I keep forgetting she is a conservative christian.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
stock could be unnaturally flavoured, bone broth is usually made over a few days and full of gelatin
You are not wrong and also I'm talking about homemade not store bought (so no unnaturally flavoured). I did a bit of research because I was curious and I found an article by Epicurous which I thought I'd share even though this has nothing to do with Sarah. Well it does a little because if you read the article y'all will see that Sarah has no right calling her concoctions bone broth because I've never seen her cook broth for 24h :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Just watching the Hen’s vlog and duck I’m pretty over seeing the 🤦🏼‍♀️ interlude every 20 seconds hey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 543765
„I’m a mum bride“ 🙄
Up until then saying this and her weird posing in this dress she was enjoyable to watch very natural around her sisters but man I keep forgetting she is a conservative christian.
Her conservative/sheltered side really showed in the bachelorette vlog.
Her need to control everything, Fearing the unknown, Getting grossed out by a dildo, Her humour and, Being scared of a potential stripper etc.

Reactions: 33
Just watching the Hen’s vlog and duck I’m pretty over seeing the 🤦🏼‍♀️ interlude every 20 seconds hey
YES THIS. Can someone please explain these transitions, I don't bloody understand them when that emoji doesn't even apply 80% of the time to the scenes...

ETA: Sarah's Day 24: Byron Bridezilla, OTT lip filler, Esmi Skin shiller

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
"Fox never watches TV...." Does she still say that or has she finally realised he watches a lot of TV - many mealtimes and quite often in the afternoons too

Reactions: 35
Imagine just dealing with your “SO many projects” and “#mumlife” without telling your 1.1M followers daily.
Sis complains far too much.
she is pretty much bang on target. Kurt has been away for one day. This is so ridiculous, this is a lot of people‘s day-to-day lives, Sarah

Reactions: 36
Wow.
Someone is playing The Last Post at the footy in honour of the ANZACS.
Everyone is being respectful and then there’s Kurt, filming it all for Instagram.
So gross.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I don't reheat foxes meals because we dont have a microwave and its just too much effort to reheat..
Sorry but this is so stupid .. we don't have a microwave yet I always reheat my sons meals on a pan it doesn't take long at all 😑
Also they taste great when microwaved but how do you know that sure you dont have a microwave 🤣
Also the way she taked about fox pooping just after she changed him felt so much like it was addressed to kurt... oh no she has to change her sons nappy again after he's dressed in his pjs you poor thing

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Yah cup isn't empty kurts just away, shutup .. pls. You have to look after your kid for a weekend it won't kill you. And she literally did this all to herself (not that I believe its true) why isn't all the wedding stuff sorted so you don't have to be so busy with it? Why did you plan projects around your wedding? A wedding that all your staff will be at no less. I have no sympathy babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't reheat foxes meals because we dont have a microwave and its just too much effort to reheat..
Sorry but this is so stupid .. we don't have a microwave yet I always reheat my sons meals on a pan it doesn't take long at all 😑
Also they taste great when microwaved but how do you know that sure you dont have a microwave 🤣
Also the way she taked about fox pooping just after she changed him felt so much like it was addressed to kurt... oh no she has to change her sons nappy again after he's dressed in his pjs you poor thing
What happened to toilet training him Scuz?

Reactions: 18
sorry i might just be uneducated, but could someone tell me why sarah doesn’t have a microwave? thanks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.