Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cottoncase

Imagine only having 13 friends - one sister in law (the other didn’t bother), two sisters, one mother, one mother in law, one cousin, four paid employees, one fiancé’s friend’s wife.... it would be a sad lonely life and as much as I’d like to feel sorry for her, I can’t.

AND this is just standard sEZzY - unless she’s getting the $$ she can’t even tag a business that did something for her on her hens day 🙄
Sorry I really resent this. There’s no ‘right’ number of friends. I’m happy with where I’m at in life and content with my circle but even I wouldn’t have 13 girl friends to invite to a hens.

• Heart
Reactions: 145

oceanunicorn

Her latest vlog...."don't give me advice unless you're a mother"...
I wonder if that same logic applied to all the helpful advice she gives us, I dunno like maybe don't give me nutrition advice unless you're a nutritionist, don't give me health advice unless you're a doctor, don't give me fitness advice unless you're a PT....ohhhh wait...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 138

beanybeans

yeah it’s awful! So I’m inclusive to anyone visually impaired...

Interesting how she’s suddenly so open about the lip fillers now! Can’t say anything bad about that though - transparency is all we have been asking for! Just a shame it took this long 🤦🏽‍♀️
Is 0.75 mL a lot?

My lips are naturally large due to the frequent weather changes in the UK so I don't know how much filler people usually get.

• Haha
Reactions: 109

jllns90

A45BEC78-4495-4654-8FB4-23E8465054FF.jpeg

no
Just no
Absolutely not
Getting slightly annoyed at an irritating child toy IS NOT auditory hypersensitivity
The same as liking your kitchen cupboard organised is not OCD
Stop

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Mel.6

Maybe fox has tantrums when kurt leaves because he's mirroring exactly what sezzy does when kurt leaves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
I'm naturally blonde but i bleach my hair routinely
Naturally I have fast metabolism but I workout excessively and restrict my diet in an alarming way
I have an all natural skin bloom whatever the fk drink but I get botox
My lips are naturally red and just reacting to some wind, but I also get lip fillers
I have a natural olive skin tone but often I look pale and fake tan regularly

Honey, do you hear yourself. I actually cant. This woman is unreaaaaallllllll its honesty laughable and I'm getting second hand embarrassment from all these lies 🥴

Its like act confident and no one will question you translated to, lie until you convince yourself and when people question you, be snarky rude bitch
Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Jakame

Her latest stories - would you rather her “3rd ebook” 😬 be all body weight or some equipment? Ummm... I’d rather you took time to go and get your PT qualifications before schilling your questionable workouts to impressionable young girls!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 93

peridoe

VIP Member
So because she ate "a lot" of cheesecake today she does a spontaneous 10k run to compensate even though she's not a runner #redflag.

• Wow
Reactions: 90

Itsahellahello

Did she really just say “APPARENTLY I am allergic to bicarb soda” as in, mocking and clearly insinuating that the people who get burns on their armpits are just whinny bitches?
This woman is the absolute worst!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

Tulip2

Sarah's Day #24 Filler moustache what a disgrace, forever shoving her phone in her toddler's face

Sarah's Day #24 Wedding Day filler looking a mess, what happened to the 'holistic health princess'?

Sarah's Day #24 Filler moustache for her wedding day, run Kurt there's still time to get away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

whitneeyee

Is it just me or is she not very nice to Kurt in her latest stories?

He seems so sick of her shit 🤣 poor guy
ooooh I might be able to provide some context to this!!

So in this story she was carrying on about how he is doing nothing with the wedding planning and has no involvement in it.

BUT I literally saw him yesterday at kmart in Miranda. He was in the fitness section and was buying those wooden party games that are pretty popular right now. He was on the phone (to Sarah it sounded like). didn't really catch the conversation, but it was like "ok yeah I'll get this, what do you think about that" etc.

I could imagine he'd be really fed up with her saying he has zero involvement and doesn't care about the wedding when he's literally been running around the shire all day buying games for the wedding.

Also just confirming - he was not approached by heaps of fans every 20 minutes , literally no one knew who he was 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

thezilla

Oh my god you guys! I talked about the fillers for three minutes in a video once years ago when people kept asking me about it and I had no choice but to say something cause even my devoted fans were asking, and yes I said it was probably a one time thing and I might not get it again, but I’ve been nothing but HONEST and NATCHURAL AND REALLL AND RAW WITH YOU ALL. I don’t get why you’re asking me about it again, yes I IG story 30 stories a day, even mentioning when I go poo after a coffee but I DONT SHARE EVERRRYTHING ON THE INTERNET.

Listen to yourself Sarah, you’re off your rocker. YEAAAA THE GASLIGHTIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

ashernz

That kid has separation anxiety, she was trying to tell herself at some point in the vlog 'Im a good mum'. I speak from experience and I can say that I had to go to therapy because my parents didnt go to therapy when they should have, so I had to deal with issues as an adult which is not ideal. This vlog really gave me the exact vibes
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking about this comment since you posted it - the “I had to go to therapy because my parents didn’t go to therapy when they should have” part. It’s such a great observation about Sarah’s potential impact on Fox. I have a son who is Fox’s age and your comment has made me decide that I will set up a meeting with a therapist too.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

MoniC

Chatty Member
Tahlia posted Focean's birthday celebration back home in Sezza's house and Sezza didn't. Yeah tell me more about your child being your priority number one Sare.
Also , Idk but somehow I see her so much thiner on her own videos. Is is because she is alone on the shot? Really quite different from the retreat.
Okay I hate playing the devil's advocate here but that's one area where she can't win. If she posts about him, people will tell her to put the phone down and just enjoy the party offline, if she doesn't post, people accuse her of not caring about her son 😅 I for one am glad to see that not everything this child does ends up on IG, for his sake

Reactions: 80

Lloret

Chatty Member
Sorry I really resent this. There’s no ‘right’ number of friends. I’m happy with where I’m at in life and content with my circle but even I wouldn’t have 13 girl friends to invite to a hens.
I was going to say exactly this!!! I so agree! The amount of friends doesn't make you more or less valuable. I'm not a "group of friends" kind of person. I can count them on one hand and some of them even don't know each other nor are similar age.
Anyways, the problem with Sezz isn't that she doesn't have many friends in real life but the fact that she calls 1 million of strangers her best friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

In addition to being HELLA problematic, is she also a straight up idiot? How do you get this wrong???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78