Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has Kurt liked footy? Clearly he likes it enough to attend the match between 2 Victorian teams in the corporate box.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
U guys think she really hired security for her wedding? Needs to stop acting like an a list celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 24
F off with the four companies crap. Everything you have is just an extension of your sarahs day brand youre not some big business exec. You don't have to be so so ~busy~ you choose to be MOSTLY DUE TO YOUR INCOMPETENCE. Im not saying influencers don't work (although I don't think sez does anywhere near as much as she makes out) but your podcasts are 5 minutes long shutup.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Didn't she say she has zero friends with kids?
Also sorry if anyone of you likes the name Bambi for a girl, but I just can't. It sounds bleeping ridiculous if I imagine a grown up woman called Bambi. It's like a grown up man called Nemo. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Also they taste great when microwaved but how do you know that sure you dont have a microwave 🤣
Right! It was the look on her face at the end, like she realised she just contradicted herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine just dealing with your “SO many projects” and “#mumlife” without telling your 1.1M followers daily.
Sis complains far too much.
Hold on, she hasn’t planned a honeymoon? Where are her priorities?

Reactions: 12
Since when has Kurt liked footy? Clearly he likes it enough to attend the match between 2 Victorian teams in the corporate box.
Corporate boxes and packages at the AFL aren’t that expensive at the moment, doubt he’d know that though.

Reactions: 9
Really hope they didn't carry on like they were celebrating a bucks at an ANZAC game. The filming the last post was bad enough 🤬

Reactions: 11
U guys think she really hired security for her wedding? Needs to stop acting like an a list celeb
Most people I know hire security when they’re having a big party like a 21st and a lot of wedding receptions come with security as a part of the package so it’s a pretty standard practice.

F off with the four companies crap. Everything you have is just an extension of your sarahs day brand youre not some big business exec. You don't have to be so so ~busy~ you choose to be MOSTLY DUE TO YOUR INCOMPETENCE. Im not saying influencers don't work (although I don't think sez does anywhere near as much as she makes out) but your podcasts are 5 minutes long shutup.
Right?! Anyone can run a “company”. I could start one next week and run it; doesn’t necessarily mean anything is happening in it!

also agree that she does this every time Kurt goes away. She tags him, says how she’s so busy caring for Fox and doing every thing else. 🙄

Reactions: 22
also agree that she does this every time Kurt goes away. She tags him, says how she’s so busy caring for Fox and doing every thing else. 🙄
And where was Fox on that walk with Abby. Let me guess, someone was looking after him so she could get out for a sneaky walk 🙄

Reactions: 13
314855B1-06BA-43EB-87A1-A8BE296FFC8B.png

grapes should be quartered lengthways until they’re at least 4. That’s a huge huge huge choking risk

Reactions: 16
Really hope they didn't carry on like they were celebrating a bucks at an ANZAC game. The filming the last post was bad enough 🤬
oh god, i really hope they don’t! but then again, would it suprise us, especially like you said after the last story post 😒
speaking of ANZAC day, is it just me that thinks it’s weird that a wiggles concert is on a day of remembrance (and ofc the only post we’ve gotten from sarah today is about the concert and not ANZAC day)?

This is petty af but I'd love to see just one influencer share an Anzac story that isn't "pretty" and pink. Anzac day isn't pretty let your bleeping aesthetic go for one story.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.