Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im 16, and my nickname all my life has been bubba. i think it’s a bit ott saying that this simple words disgusts you, just because someone you don’t like (sarah) says it.

Reactions: 29
Haha same, I call her bubba and puppa all the time. I'm an absolute sucker when it comes to my dog though.
SAME. i love my little bubbs so much. which is why it makes me so sad when i see Abbey getting ignored. she's such a little angel and deserves way more love and attention than she gets from scuzzy and kurt. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ahh all makes sense now.
I think Sarah is setting up to have a few woe is me stories because Kurt is going to Melbourne for his bucks this weekend.
I’d like to think she’ll restrain from making stories about how hard it is while he is gone but we all know Sez and she cannot let him have a few nights away without making him feel guilty.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Ahh all makes sense now.
I think Sarah is setting up to have a few woe is me stories because Kurt is going to Melbourne for his bucks this weekend.
I’d like to think she’ll restrain from making stories about how hard it is while he is gone but we all know Sez and she cannot let him have a few nights away without making him feel guilty.
Agree! Get the popcorn out ladies cause we’re about to be hit with:
sick child
sleep regression
mum looking after Focks
sezz crying
manipulating Kurt
sooooo busy
guilt tripping......

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
sick child
sleep regression
mum looking after Focks
sezz crying
manipulating Kurt
sooooo busy
guilt tripping......

should we play bingo??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
im 16, and my nickname all my life has been bubba. i think it’s a bit ott saying that this simple words disgusts you, just because someone you don’t like (sarah) says it.
Yo, like I said sorry if anyone uses these words im not trying to attack anyone for using them not even sarah. I just literally have a physical response to people using these words seriously to describe themselves. Bit like how people hate the word moist there's something about the words that sound like nails on a chalk board.

Reactions: 15
sick child
sleep regression
mum looking after Focks
sezz crying
manipulating Kurt
sooooo busy
guilt tripping......
‘Single Mum’
Being hurt or in pain in some way

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just saw that Kurt was leaving for the weekend and came to say that we can expect some guilt tripping later, but I see you guys are allll over it. 😂

Guys, she has to take her son shopping! NO No NOOOOO
If she spent ‘all day’ shopping and picking out things, you would think it would be a significantly quicker shopping trip this time because you know exactly what to buy and just have to go in and grab it.
Heck, she could even call ahead and ask for them to set aside the stuff if she’s so bUsyY
She is so dramatic.

Also, you bet your ass that if I thought I threw out $500 worth of stuff I would be dumpster diving for that. She kinda mentions checking a bin but also says she still thinks they threw it away.
unless her rubbish was picked up this morning, it should still be there. Or it was never there and you should look elsewhere.
it doesn’t really make sense to me.
I think it’s probably just ‘easier’ in her mind to rebuy everything than actually find it.
plus it gives her something else to complain about when trying to make Kurt feel bad about not being there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not gonna lie, I am SOOO curious about what Kurt will get up to this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not gonna lie, I am SOOO curious about what Kurt will get up to this weekend
I think it goes without saying he will get up to alot more then Sarah. He will probably have the most fun he has had in years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Look I have to give praise where praise is due, im honestly so surprised she said one of them must have thrown it out i really expected her to just straight up say kurt must have through it out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look, I've thrown away things on accident before. I've set down shopping bags and accidentally left them somewhere in the mall. But never $500 worth of stuff, and it never took me literal days to notice. It sure as hell wouldn't have taken even hours to notice if it was all stuff for my wedding that was happening in roughly a week. This newest saga is far out. I don't know how y'all do it in Australia, but even my redneck family who got married in their backyard (and had my dad who got ordained online officiate the whole thing!) had food, officiant (again, my dad... their literal family member), outfits, etc. planned and ready to go at least a month in advance. I just can't wrap my head around planning a nice, vlog-able wedding with a real wedding dress and catered food and blah blah blah in a few weeks time.

Reactions: 28
Accidentally threw away a bag full of $500 worth of gifts... how does one actually do that? She also doesn’t sound too bothered having to go and repurchase everything again... Wish I had that cash to throw around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope Kurt gets to eat pizza and burgers, and generally anything with full fat, sugar, carb... nothing gluten free, dairy free or sugar free.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.