Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie guys, I watched the Hens party and while there are some cringe moments, I did enjoy it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She seems genuinely happy and relaxed. For once the “all the attention to me please” attitude is justified I guess so it was less annoying to watch. Nothing bad to say other than she should see the girls more often it would do her good!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m watching Sarah’s hens vlog and I’m not gonna lie, I’m enjoying it so far😅

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Does she remember she has a gym in her shed, Pilates room and is the self professed home workout queen? Even if he wouldn’t nap she didn’t really need to drive to the gym, just sounds like an excuse to not have to be a parent for a bit
Omg she's obsessed!! Can't she go ONE day without?! Don't her family see this?! 😲😲

Also, how would Tahlia suddenly know to "offer" to look after Fox?! Either Sarah ASKED, or Sarah was whinging/hinting to Tahlia how she can't work out today as Fox wouldn't nap.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I think it's a ploy to get free stuff from companies quickly.
If the bag shows up then I'm happy to be wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I do agree that her nose looks different, but it's very hard for me to believe that that's an "After" nose that someone would choose to pay for.

More likely that her face being so hollowed out due to weight loss and then the fillers and botox, making her nose look different.
I agree, I don't this is a result of a nose job you'd pay for

I’m watching Sarah’s hens vlog and I’m not gonna lie, I’m enjoying it so far😅
I think because she is actually relaxed with friends instead of just talking to the mirror standing awkwardly and posing whilst keeping up the fake personality / voice she shows every other day

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does she remember she has a gym in her shed, Pilates room and is the self professed home workout queen? Even if he wouldn’t nap she didn’t really need to drive to the gym, just sounds like an excuse to not have to be a parent for a bit
I think she must be wearing a tight fitting wedding dress, cause she’s doing a lot of lower body stuff. Maybe for a booty ‘pump’ in the dress ?

Reactions: 8
I think she must be wearing a tight fitting wedding dress, cause she’s doing a lot of lower body stuff. Maybe for a booty ‘pump’ in the dress ?
She talked about nipple covers as well so I am guessing either open back or deep V neck. I am so curious to see the princess’s wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, today's stories. I mean, we've all bought stuff and lost or accidently thrown it out before, but $500 worth? Come on! That can't have been a small bag. It can't even be just one bag. Losing one or two bags of shopping is plausible but ALL $500 worth of the shopping? It doesn't make sense. And to be that blasé about it, too. I mean her complaint was having to go buy it again with Fox in tow, not the money wasted or the fact she lost it in first place. No, it's shopping with her son that bothers her.

This is a classic example of a "tell me you're rich and privileged without telling me you're rich and privileged."

Honestly though, this sounds like one of her typical exaggerations. These things always happen just when Kurt goes away. I hope he has a fun weekend. I bet Sarah is terrified they'll be strippers!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sarah's Day #24 Filler moustache what a disgrace, forever shoving her phone in her toddler's face

Sarah's Day #24 Wedding Day filler looking a mess, what happened to the 'holistic health princess'?

Sarah's Day #24 Filler moustache for her wedding day, run Kurt there's still time to get away!
We're almost on page 50 again. Seems like these are the top suggested new titles. Let's vote or collect some last minute ideas :)

Sarah’s Day #24: Wedding’s approaching, lips magically evolving, I am not preggy you are so annoying!

Way too long though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I agree with the others it looked like she had a great time and it wasn't bad to watch. Abrupt end and I did think she was gunna pull her usual 2 part thing though 🤣

We're almost on page 50 again. Seems like these are the top suggested new titles. Let's vote or collect some last minute ideas :)
I’ve had notifications where a few people have highlighted the second one as their favourite. If it were voted to be used by you guys I don’t know whether it would fit? Works well as Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Reactions: 14
Ok i know people won't react well to this and im not wishing it on anyone BUT ... Imagine if kurt has to go into quarantine/lockdown the week (?) Before their wedding. I just think interstate bucks is a big gamble rn

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ok i know people won't react well to this and im not wishing it on anyone BUT ... Imagine if kurt has to go into quarantine/lockdown the week (?) Before their wedding. I just think interstate bucks is a big gamble rn
Yeah big gamble that in spite of minimal number of cases, what's the point? Although, probably giving them too much credit there to assume they'd go into quarantine or lockdown if Kurt were to be infected. I don't think they'd change their plans whatsoever, that would require not being so self-serving.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.