Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what to think when she bangs on about Fox having a huge appetite. It seems normal to me, my kids always snacked and ate all their food. Toddlers don’t overeat, they are very instinctive and eat to fit their activity levels.

Reactions: 30
I don’t know what to think when she bangs on about Fox having a huge appetite. It seems normal to me, my kids always snacked and ate all their food. Toddlers don’t overeat, they are very instinctive and eat to fit their activity levels.
i think she just doesn’t realise that it’s normal for children to eat huge amounts because they’re growing so much..?

Reactions: 19
I’m not sure how to start a new thread/close this.....but we probably should.

This has been an uneventful and long thread for Miss Stevenson - the next will be the wedding thread, should we include wedding in the title?

Reactions: 11
I don't reheat foxes meals because we dont have a microwave and its just too much effort to reheat..
Sorry but this is so stupid .. we don't have a microwave yet I always reheat my sons meals on a pan it doesn't take long at all 😑
Also they taste great when microwaved but how do you know that sure you dont have a microwave 🤣
Also the way she taked about fox pooping just after she changed him felt so much like it was addressed to kurt... oh no she has to change her sons nappy again after he's dressed in his pjs you poor thing
Agree i lived for a year and a half without a microwave. Just reheat on the stove! So easy. Not like she doesnt have a dishwasher

Reactions: 6
Maybe because it’s the same amount she eats 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go... periods coming - better let everyone know that so I’ve got an excuse if my dress looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go... periods coming - better let everyone know that so I’ve got an excuse if my dress looks terrible.
Yes! My thoughts exactly! She always has some excuse for possibly looking chunkier than people expect in situations.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
oh god, i really hope they don’t! but then again, would it suprise us, especially like you said after the last story post 😒
speaking of ANZAC day, is it just me that thinks it’s weird that a wiggles concert is on a day of remembrance (and ofc the only post we’ve gotten from sarah today is about the concert and not ANZAC day)?
I'm from the UK and I'm really confused about what ANZAC is? And why it's bad to celebrate on it?

Reactions: 5
I'm from the UK and I'm really confused about what ANZAC is? And why it's bad to celebrate on it?
It’s a day to remember Australians and New Zealanders who have died in service. Also did sunee release an ANZAC biscuit recipe this week?

Reactions: 10
it’s not a day of celebration, it’s a day of remembrance. Not to be rude, but if you don’t understand what it’s about, Google is your friend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I didn't know that going on tinder was how you cast your fears and worry to God...

And no calorie deficit for the wedding because her calorie deficit is just for every day life

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I love the idea of her being a teacher and her spelling mistakes in the same sentence
As a primary school teacher myself, I found this so insulting! Like she’s saying “oh Primary school teaching was easy I can fall back on that”...

I can tell you for a fact that she doesn’t have what it takes! She would last 4 minutes with my 32 6 year olds 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
ANZAC in ANZAC day stands for Australian and New Zealand army corp. It's not a celebration because it's a day of remembrance for those who have died in the course of military action though it was originally conceived to remember what happened on a specific day. ANZAC day is on 25/4 which is the same day that, at dawn, many Anzacs were slaughtered or injured in a battle in Gallipoli due to planning faults during WW1. This is a defining battle and military operation in Australian history and many key 'typically Australian' traits were derived from it e.g. mateship. Of course, other countries also remember this battle including Turkey, France, and the UK. The tradition is that, at dawn, the Last Post is played and those present can reflect on the soldiers' sacrifice while passing through the dawn from the darkness of night to a new day. This is meant to symbolise both what those soldiers went through when they were ordered from the ships onto the shore at dawn while under enemy attack and to show how, through the sacrifice of military action (the dark), we have been afforded freedoms (the light) we now take for granted. If you are still interested, I found a brief overview of the operation the Anzacs were a part of: gallipoli overview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know that word 'sub' is used short for so many things, but every time I read Sarah's profile sayin she has 1.5M subs I automatically read that she has 1.5M submissives. 😂 Dominant Sarah is dominant. 😂
#sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.