Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bet she's done this.
I do agree that her nose looks different, but it's very hard for me to believe that that's an "After" nose that someone would choose to pay for.

More likely that her face being so hollowed out due to weight loss and then the fillers and botox, making her nose look different.

Reactions: 21
Is that the same "wEaThEr" that pumped up your face 3 days ago?

Pitching the sympathy, feel sorry for my cute son and family line after last night's comments fiasco.

Using her son as a defence once again.
Screenshot_20210422-090046_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
So predictable. Time to trot out the kid to cover up for her. Soon she will be “preggy” with another one and she will use that and the subsequent child as yet another prop and cover. Rise, rinse and repeat ~little ray of sunshine~

Reactions: 36
Is 0.75 mL a lot?

My lips are naturally large due to the frequent weather changes in the UK so I don't know how much filler people usually get.
For context most places do 0.5ml and 1ml - for someone who’s never ever had filler 0.5/1ml wouldn’t be super obvious (in most cases). I think it’s more accurate in SD’s case that she gets 0.75ml *every time* she’s had it done LOL. The more filler you get, the more it builds/stays in your lips. **I’m not an injector or qualified at all but I do get my lips done 🙃

Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow the Outspoken facebook page? There has been a conversation about Sarah and her lack of disclosure on the injections running today.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Does anyone follow the Outspoken facebook page? There has been a conversation about Sarah and her lack of disclosure on the injections running today.
No, what’s the conversation like - is it super biased towards Sarah? The Outspoken sisters love Sez so much it makes me sick, she can’t do a thing wrong in their eyes. Plus they read here and then witch about tattle too

Reactions: 28
FFS Kurt can't even get 5 mins to himself to workout. He must get so pissed off and annoyed that he is always attached at the hip with her. He probably enjoys it when he's away for work. She is so needy and uses Fox as an excuse to hang around Kurt.
I felt like they were hanging around Kurt because of Fox’s separation anxiety and he didn’t want to be away from Kurt.

Reactions: 13
I felt like they were hanging around Kurt because of Fox’s separation anxiety and he didn’t want to be away from Kurt.
I thought this too, and sarah doesn't want to deal with him wanting kurt so she just gives in because its easier. Which sure, I get everyone needs to pick their battle but surely they need to start addressing this issue considering how ~busy~ they are and it seems like they don't pick any battle with him

Reactions: 20
Meh, she's probably just realised that if she comes clean about the filler shes likely to be able to get it sponsored. Imagine how much money she'd save!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that the same "wEaThEr" that pumped up your face 3 days ago?

Pitching the sympathy, feel sorry for my cute son and family line after last night's comments fiasco.

Using her son as a defence once again.
View attachment 540754
ok I live in Australia, but I find quite ridiculous the word Bubba, specially when she uses it, is anyone bothered by that word

Reactions: 12
Is there anyone here with a Sunee subscription still? How many recipes are live on the app right now?

Sarah has definitely removed recipes in the past. There's a reason people keep asking, it's because they've noticed! It's been discussed here, too.

They've uploaded 46 new recipes since launch (plus 3 free Easter ones but these have probably gone so I won't count them). That means there should be a minimum of 246 recipes on the app. Is there?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
ok I live in Australia, but I find quite ridiculous the word Bubba, specially when she uses it, is anyone bothered by that word
It is said in the Uk.

So she posts Fox Isn't well, then goes quiet. She probably wants people to worry about him.
Too bad Kurt posted a story of him looking fine. She won’t be happy about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep cant stand grownups saying bubba, mumma and preggy/preggo 🤮 (sorry if you use these words but something about it triggers me).

Reactions: 18
It is said in the Uk.

So she posts Fox Isn't well, then goes quiet. She probably wants people to worry about him.
Too bad Kurt posted a story of him looking fine. She won’t be happy about that.
Meh I call my 2 year old bubba so don’t really think it’s a big deal, probably more relatable if you’re a mum. The preggo references are yuck though 🤮 sounds like a teenager

Reactions: 15
you're right it's kind of a weird word... but i endearing call my dog my bubba all the time haha :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep cant stand grownups saying bubba, mumma and preggy/preggo 🤮 (sorry if you use these words but something about it triggers me).
I dont mind bubba but all the other words scream “being a mum is my only personality trait”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.