Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I have to give you examples of women (even older than her), with really visible muscle definition without being bodybuilders or bikini competitors?? Don't forget Sarah workouts even on vacation, and she also lifts, so yeah, sorry, she is supposed to have some more muscle. But she just probably eats Skittles when she's not on IG.
I'm not trying to claim NONE exist. What I'm trying to say is that it's ALSO possible to be fit and not have super visible muscles. I don't think Sarah is healthy in many ways, but I also think it's weird when people say "I've never been to a gym in my life and I look better than she does". That's literally all I'm trying to say, and people keep missing my point. You can have a lot of muscle that's covered by a bit of fat and so it just looks "bulky" unless you flex. That doesn't make you less strong.

Reactions: 24
Hi all, thanks for the reports.

If you think a comment goes too far report it and don't respond to it. The main rule on tattle is not to attempt to moderate.

Either report, ignore the user or keep scrolling. It would be a mess otherwise with everyone having differing opinions over what should be spoken about.

If you don't like the current conversation post about what you want to talk about :)

Reactions: 41
I listened this morning. They kinda made out that we get annoyed at Sarah for letting fox watch tv because salty had a highlight showing him watching. They completely missed the point that Sarah pretends fox is completely uninterested in normal kid things and low key shames other mums for their kids doing said kid things .
Yea I noticed this aswell. They don't get it because they don't have children so they shouldn't really comment on the problematic mum shaming she does because they don't notice the subtleness of her comments.

Reactions: 18
I'm not trying to claim NONE exist. What I'm trying to say is that it's ALSO possible to be fit and not have super visible muscles. I don't think Sarah is healthy in many ways, but I also think it's weird when people say "I've never been to a gym in my life and I look better than she does". That's literally all I'm trying to say, and people keep missing my point. You can have a lot of muscle that's covered by a bit of fat and so it just looks "bulky" unless you flex. That doesn't make you less strong.
That is exactly me haha muscle covered by a bit of fat, looking a little bulky but yeah, feeling strong and healthy. The point is, that Sara portraits herself being so much into fitness, she's selling her own e-books, yet looks pretty much just like her two sisters. If she acted "normal" on social, not trying so hard for the gap and all that, and she owned her looks and body type, we wouldn't have to have this conversation. Because it's all absolutely fine. You can be a shredded runner or a curvy dancer. But own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
thank goodness sheā€™s packed her spices because we know cumin and paprika are so versatile you can make all different cuisines with them... you know - curries, meatballs, potatoes, tahini-less hummus, spaghetti bolognese, the list is endless šŸ˜‚
Sarah, I wouldnā€™t hype up the cereal ā€œrecipeā€ since you probably just put together some nuts, pre-made granola, and some crasins together and mixed them. Since youā€™re such a foodie, letā€™s raise the bar a little higher and not claim mixing items is a recipe.

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s a week old post on her Instagram, but that post about perfecting a vegan and healthy sausage sizzle is so damaging. If you crave a sausage sizzle, just have a sausage in bread with copious amounts of sauce! If youā€™re vegan or vegetarian, go right ahead. But just to make up something like that and call it what it isnā€™t because youā€™re afraid to eat an actual sausage just really annoys me.
20 year old lycheemartini would have gone to a dark place with her ED if she saw that post. Luckily Iā€™m in a better place now, but itā€™s still triggering at times.
What is she doing to her young impressionable followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
@Elyezabeth this is what I mean ^^ She looks NORMAL in both images, but which pic do you think she uses to promote her products.... it ain't the second one!
[/QUOTE]

I would say she looks normal in her normal everyday life doing normal everyday things like the first pic. Much more relatable to her audience. Who the hell wears sunglasses in the bathroom anyway.. The pose is so unnatural and unnecessaryšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Letā€™s ride around on our bike and not put a helmet on Fox šŸ™„ do these people not give a flying duck about their sons safety??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
SHE DID NOT JUST BLAME HER 2 PIMPLES ā€œCRAZY BREAKOUTā€ ON THE ā€œPRESERVATIVESā€ IN HER GLASS OF WINE... And THEN proceed to excuse it by saying it was probably because the wine wasnā€™t ā€œboujeeā€ and ā€œorganicā€.
Sis gets TWO PIMPLES and goes on a manic rampage. Imagine all the girls/guys out there with severe acne who are now feeling 10x worse about themselves because of these stories...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
ā€œMy skin is bad for having 2 glasses of red wine, it was just regular wine not organicā€ omfg
Would love to know her ā€œresearchā€ methods too šŸ¤” usually people just call that a google search sez, I doubt youā€™re using pubmed or the like

Reactions: 29
The constant picking her looks apart was something I thought we addressed and committed to do less of, earlier in this thread. And sheā€™s just been to a wedding as a bridesmaid so probably does have fake tan on and by now it would be rubbing off. Itā€™s a bit of a stretch to nitpick a tan issue.
All for discussing the problematic behaviour but reading this was just picking her physical attributes apart, unnecessarily.
i think my point is more about the lying of never fake tan. even an hour ago she uploaded saying how her skin is bad bc of "preservatives in wine" and heavy makeup, and her gluten free dairy free meal at the wedding.
i never meant to nit pick her apart. its something that I've noticed about her since the start of the tattle pages on here.

she promotes body bloom for skin, but she doesn't have the clear detoxed body bloom skin she is promoting. she blames it on other things, and i dont think that is honest with her audience.

Reactions: 15
Would love to know her ā€œresearchā€ methods too šŸ¤” usually people just call that a google search sez, I doubt youā€™re using pubmed or the like
Haha I was just thinking the same thing. Sarah is on the first page of Google and thinks sheā€™s studying her PhD on wine preservatives šŸ˜‚ hun, thats just a Google search, no research involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
got my covid vaccination today omg it feels good bet sez could never say the same

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Em watching her stories about the non organic wine at the reception thinking ā€˜what an ungrateful b****ā€™

Weddings are expensive without adding extra organic expenses. Just go to the bar and buy an organic wine, no one is making you drink the ā€˜regular folk wineā€™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So she admits it's most likely from heavy make-up but still tries to demonise wine?
Red wine has the lowest sugar content out of wine, and I can't see how two glasses would be of concern.
A quick google search (or as she calls it research) would actually say that it doesn't directly cause acne but you can have reactions to sulphate in it. But again, at a guess you'd blame the most likely cause which is heavy make-up ffs

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.