Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is really, really sad and insensitive
she doesn’t love anything about herself other than being an able bodied human?

no scuz, ur not saying it in the right way. you shouldn’t need to compare yourself to
someone with disabilities to love yourself and nor should you feel the need to meet them to then again, feel your privilege
Also... she made a huge song and dance when she did surprise that follower with a meet and greet so I dare say she’s only done it once

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarahs day #22 scum of sea dont stalk me,sleep in wee, coffee machine was free, 2 wines at the wedding how wild of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Im sure she's about to rant about how we are taking her out of context but I really want to repeat my earlier sentiment on impact being more important than intent.

Im sure she will say she didn't mean to offend, and maybe she actually doesn't outwardly hate on disabled people but the impact of her words could be damaging to the disabled community. I won't make that call as I'm not disabled, but heres a tip for you Sarah if someone who is calls you out (or calls you in)... please listen to them and just apologise. Don't explain that's not what you meant, don't make excuses and cry. Just say you'll do better and actually mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
so a bought her body bloom when I was a fan LOL it was the most disgusting revolting thing I’ve ever tried I couldn’t force it down I ended up leaving it in the pantry and it went all hard and I sold it for 5 bucks to a friend of a friend who’s a fan and really really wanted to try it. I warned her it tastes like dirt. Absolutely disgusting that she’s getting away with selling that tit. So gross

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow Sarah look up ableism because that entire post about self love was disgusting. I have no doubt people will reply to her and call her out. How disgusting.

Imagine thinking oh I have working legs thank god cos then I can love myself. Jesus. Also Sarah it’s “a lot” not “alot”.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yet another time she shows herself making body bloom but not actually drinking it. Bet she hasn’t drunk that tit in years. Go on Sarah, chug a glass and prove me wrong 😅

That post about loving yourself was so off. And yet another way to tell us all how amaaazing she is for making people’s life compete with her mere presence 🙄

Sarah’s Day #22 Sleeps in wee, begs for free coffee, I’m not disabled love that for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Body bloom just makes you go number 2 💩 I don't believe there are any health benefits other than a clean out.

Reactions: 8
Wow. No Sarah, you are not saying it in the “right way”. It sounds like you are saying you try to meet people who don’t have all functioning limbs or organs so you can lift yourself up, not with true gratitude about life but through some kind of perverse “thank god I’m better off because you’re so lacking” type of mentality. That was a very bizarre response. It reminds me of when tourists go to the slums of a country or to a third world country to gawk at poverty and come back to their safe little bubble saying “I’m sooooo gratefullll I have all these things and money, it’s shockingggg how little others have in this world”. It’s self centered and tone deaf.
I feel like when most people talk about self love they talk about the body parts that are considered flaws that they learned to embrace 🤦‍♀️ No sarah cant do that tho shes soooo perfect

Reactions: 13
I have to say next to everyone she is damn tiny. I know a lot of you always say she looks normal and regular sized etc
I agree she lost those last kilos of body fat after having a baby. I wonder if she’s actually underweight or if the muscle mass due to training show a “healthy” weight on the scale. There is no way she is balanced. To look like that you have to be on a constant diet and restrict. Sure she would have occasional binges but then works out hard or skips meals.

Reactions: 7
Self love should have nothing to do with physical appearance. Why cant bodies just exist? How will she be able to have self love if she has an accident and loses function in a body part if this is how she gains self love/confidence. Do the internal work. If you're confident within yourself there's no need for comparison imo

I agree she lost those last kilos of body fat after having a baby. I wonder if she’s actually underweight or if the muscle mass due to training show a “healthy” weight on the scale. There is no way she is balanced. To look like that you have to be on a constant diet and restrict. Sure she would have occasional binges but then works out hard or skips meals.
This is why I don't agree with commenting on her size, aside from it being triggering you can have an eating disorder at any size and I think its her behaviour that's worth focusing on not her size.

Reactions: 38
Self love should have nothing to do with physical appearance. Why cant bodies just exist? How will she be able to have self love if she has an accident and loses function in a body part if this is how she gains self love/confidence. Do the internal work. If you're confident within yourself there's no need for comparison imo

This is why I don't agree with commenting on her size, aside from it being triggering you can have an eating disorder at any size and I think its her behaviour that's worth focusing on not her size.
10000% I hate people proving her right on here. Stop commenting on factors and features that cannot be changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned... did anyone notice the saltys day Instagram account is gone? Wonder what happened 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 21
this is really, really sad and insensitive
she doesn’t love anything about herself other than being an able bodied human?

no scuz, ur not saying it in the right way. you shouldn’t need to compare yourself to
someone with disabilities to love yourself and nor should you feel the need to meet them to then again, feel your privilege
this reminds me of this ted talk i watched recently

Sarah could benefit a lot from watching it I reckon

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.