Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that wedding looks amaaaazing , I am so happy for her sister.

my predictions for Sarahs Wedding:
it will be the most bland unseasoned wedding in history
there will be 3 bottles of alcohol for 100+ guests
she will insist on making the cake
the couple dance will be a special jazzy dance of the song " Barbie Girl" mixed with Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake
the toast will be done by her , and it will be about how lucky Kurt is to marry her.
She will definitely mention how she will let Kurt cum insider her for the rest of the week
There will be an abs competition between her and Kurts mates
Hilarious!!!😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah, that’s the one.
Sorry if this has been mentioned here before, I am new to Tattle, but what happened with Sarah and Loving Earth? She used to promote them like crazy. I’ve been following her since she was living with her parents and first time I went to Sydney five years ago I bought their chocolate, influenced by her. It was like vomit in a plastic package. Ever since I doubt everything she promotes.
Her contract with them ended so she stopped promoting them. Simple as that. She only ever mentioned them because she was paid to, not because she liked the product. This is what influencers do. All of them. 100% of the time.

Reactions: 30
There's a list on the reddit of all of her (probable) sponsors.

When I read it I was shocked by how much stuff she used to mention all the time but now doesn't.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Adding to the "look alike with Tahlia" thing. She used to. Before her botox and lip fillers, she looked more like Tahlia, mainly because of the smile. Sarah used to have a beautiful smile, when she was smiling, her eyes were smiling too. She lost that with the interventions. Now her face is more frozen, and when she smiles, there is not the same shine in her eyes. You only see huge teeth. And the lips she had before were very similar to Tahlia's. Also the teeth. She aged quite much with what she's done to her face. I liked her face before. Also, if I was Tahlia, I don't know how I'd feel, if my sister changed so much to actually not look like me.
The picture shows how shiny used to be her face while smiling.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There's a list on the reddit of all of her (probable) sponsors.

When I read it I was shocked by how much stuff she used to mention all the time but now doesn't.
It's hilarious that Cotton On is a probable sponsor because she's ripped some designs off of them before 😂😂
Sometimes I feel like brands are as stupid as influencers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also interesting was her rant about her not wanting to post photos out of respect to her sister. Since when has home girl ever cared about that sort of thing? Definitely something she’s just saying to low key ward off the preying eyes of stans staking out at her own wedding
but then her next 5 pics were all from the wedding??? lol

Reactions: 16
How long has Kurt been "diagnosed" with SIBO? The Podcast with the Tropeaka guy was in June 2020 and I think his diagnosis and treatment came shortly after that. If he is still not feeling well then maybe the treatment isn't working? Or are they planing to have him on this restictive SIBO diet for the rest of his life? They should probably explore other options including mental health issues...

I wonder if En gave her the go ahead to post? Tahlia also posted some pics
That's an excuse Sarah used so the focus isn't on Emily. Sarah doesn't want people commenting on how great Emily looked, on Sarah's grid or stories.
It goes to show to what lengths she will go to keep the attention on herself.

Reactions: 10
The above post were Tahliah was oblivious to Sarah Photoshopping the thigh gap.....how do you work in an office with someone but be oblivious to the comments being deleted?

Do you think she's asks Tanika not to speak about anything relating to these incidents?

Reactions: 11
Sorry to backtrack the thread a bit but it’s been on my mind how Sarah had her weird flex about being ‘a cool mum’ that doesn’t care about her kids clothes getting stained/dirty. Without getting into a whole big rant about it, I just wanted to say it really annoyed me because it just highlights that she doesn’t care about wasting things or the cost of things (likely because she gets given so much stuff she has no value of it, plus she has a large disposable income).
I have a child a similar age and I look after his clothes as best I can because 1. I don’t have the money to replace everything, 2. I want things to last for future kids and 3. Because I care about waste/the environment.
Most parents try their best to look after their kids stuff for similar reasons, obviously stuff happens but deliberately not caring isn’t cool, it’s just wasteful.

You can see this behaviour in Sarah in other parts of her life too, didn’t care that she lost her Apple Watch, Dyson vacuum outside, new coffee machine when old one would be returned or fixed, excessive house renovations on a perfectly functional house, and I’m sure many more examples but I can’t off the top of my head.
Look after your tit Sarah! Stop trying to flex you being careless and wasteful as you being so cool and laidback and not like other mums/girls.
I wish i could just whinge on social media whenever i want free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long has Kurt been "diagnosed" with SIBO? The Podcast with the Tropeaka guy was in June 2020 and I think his diagnosis and treatment came shortly after that. If he is still not feeling well then maybe the treatment isn't working? Or are they planing to have him on this restictive SIBO diet for the rest of his life? They should probably explore other options including mental health issues...
You're right about the diagnosis timeline. Their naturopath, Hayden, put him on a strict 3 month diet which they threw out the window during their Byron trip last August. Sarah has only mentioned Kurt's health a handful of times since saying he's still "unwell" but never explaining more than that. She usually only brings it up when she needs a distraction. Today's post was likely just for sympathy so people donate to his fundraiser.

this is really, really sad and insensitive
she doesn’t love anything about herself other than being an able bodied human?

no scuz, ur not saying it in the right way. you shouldn’t need to compare yourself to
someone with disabilities to love yourself and nor should you feel the need to meet them to then again, feel your privilege

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

no scuz, ur not saying it in the right way. you shouldn’t need to compare yourself to
someone with disabilities to love yourself and nor should you feel the need to meet them to then again, feel your privilege
Her response was so off to me too. Really odd. So you can only love yourself because you can remind yourself you have all your limbs?? It was also all about ‘look at me, taking the time to meet these people’ as a way to validate herself being a good and kind human... so, so off!

• Sick
Reactions: 62

Totally agree, what a shocking ignorant answer.

She literally says self-love is based on being able bodied. So according to her disabled people have nothing to love themselves for? Mentioning her “functioning, CLEVER brain” was also a huge stretch.

Sez you’re a bleep, please remove yourself from the internet for everyone’s sake, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
As someone who's fairly active, I definitely have had the thought of "I'm glad I don't have additional barriers to doing these activities that I love," but I can't imagine making a comparison between myself and someone who was disabled in some way. What an awful attitude to have, that you're only worthy of self-love as long as your body is "normal." I'm sure part of it stems from her not *actually* loving herself, and trying to come up with something positive to say, but is she really so dense that she can't see how that's incredible ablist?

Reactions: 42

Wow. No Sarah, you are not saying it in the “right way”. It sounds like you are saying you try to meet people who don’t have all functioning limbs or organs so you can lift yourself up, not with true gratitude about life but through some kind of perverse “thank god I’m better off because you’re so lacking” type of mentality. That was a very bizarre response. It reminds me of when tourists go to the slums of a country or to a third world country to gawk at poverty and come back to their safe little bubble saying “I’m sooooo gratefullll I have all these things and money, it’s shockingggg how little others have in this world”. It’s self centered and tone deaf.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.