Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually a bit sad that people feel it's necessary to jump on them like that. Is it infuriating that they sent her a free machine? Sure. But this isn't going to affect Sarah just this business who made a mistake. Especially when looking at their ig they're not even that big.
LOL, as others have said, Sunbeam is a massive brand owned by a multinational worth US$34 billion. They’ll be fine! They deserve the criticism but a few negative comments won’t even be a blip on their radar. Their coffee machines suck though so I’m not sure how coffee snob Sezzy will manage. 🙄

The dresses look a lot like White Fox's range though the colour is different to what is currently offered. I will say that they did look great.
View attachment 457715
That’s definitely the same dress. Was that Sarah’s gift to the bride? #cheapskate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Gorgeous ceremony and omg Fox in his traditional Fijian outfit was so cute. Loved the bridesmaid dresses and think they all looked beautiful. Wouldn’t it be nice if Sarah could just have two wines and wake up and not make what she consumed such a big deal? Food or alcohol wise
not wanting to nitpick and sorry if it’s seen that way, but I’m pretty sure Will is Tongan. I grew up in New Zealand with a massive Pasifika environment surrounding me and he’s definitely not Fijian. Not super relevant to Sarah but just wanting to correct.

Reactions: 43
Gorgeous ceremony and omg Fox in his traditional Fijian outfit was so cute. Loved the bridesmaid dresses and think they all looked beautiful. Wouldn’t it be nice if Sarah could just have two wines and wake up and not make what she consumed such a big deal? Food or alcohol wise
that wedding looks amaaaazing , I am so happy for her sister.

my predictions for Sarahs Wedding:
it will be the most bland unseasoned wedding in history
there will be 3 bottles of alcohol for 100+ guests
she will insist on making the cake
the couple dance will be a special jazzy dance of the song " Barbie Girl" mixed with Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake
the toast will be done by her , and it will be about how lucky Kurt is to marry her.
She will definitely mention how she will let Kurt cum insider her for the rest of the week
There will be an abs competition between her and Kurts mates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
What a surprise. Sarah needed the dress with the huge split up her thigh 🙄

View attachment 457657
I'd love to know why they all had to get ready for her sisters wedding at sarah's house.... I know COVID, I know its whatever the bride wants. but I can't imagine sarah didn't push "we can do it at my house" "foxy can be there" "I want everyone to see my big beautiful terrible floor plan house" "but my house is so nice" "I want to show off my free stuff" "lets do it at my house"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That picture of the bridesmaids, bride, groom and Fox at the alter omg BEAUTIFUL.
Authentic Sarah is such a lovely sight to see tbh

Reactions: 39
not wanting to nitpick and sorry if it’s seen that way, but I’m pretty sure Will is Tongan. I grew up in New Zealand with a massive Pasifika environment surrounding me and he’s definitely not Fijian. Not super relevant to Sarah but just wanting to correct.
Sorry I recalled Sarah calling him Fijian I didn’t deduce his heritage based on looks or traditional dress

Reactions: 9
Sorry to backtrack the thread a bit but it’s been on my mind how Sarah had her weird flex about being ‘a cool mum’ that doesn’t care about her kids clothes getting stained/dirty. Without getting into a whole big rant about it, I just wanted to say it really annoyed me because it just highlights that she doesn’t care about wasting things or the cost of things (likely because she gets given so much stuff she has no value of it, plus she has a large disposable income).
I have a child a similar age and I look after his clothes as best I can because 1. I don’t have the money to replace everything, 2. I want things to last for future kids and 3. Because I care about waste/the environment.
Most parents try their best to look after their kids stuff for similar reasons, obviously stuff happens but deliberately not caring isn’t cool, it’s just wasteful.

You can see this behaviour in Sarah in other parts of her life too, didn’t care that she lost her Apple Watch, Dyson vacuum outside, new coffee machine when old one would be returned or fixed, excessive house renovations on a perfectly functional house, and I’m sure many more examples but I can’t off the top of my head.
Look after your tit Sarah! Stop trying to flex you being careless and wasteful as you being so cool and laidback and not like other mums/girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Also her kid is 2. Her wastefulness is going to rub off on him eventually and he will grow up a spoilt brat because all of his toys are worth $1000 each

Reactions: 12
Lol, clearly she is not chill about the two glasses of red wine she had 🤣

That being said, she looked gorgeous with that hairstyle, she should realise that and wear her hair down more often.

Reactions: 18
Grinds my gears (and makes me really sad) that Sez has mentioned Kurts fundraiser all of three times this whole month and today she has prefaced the appeal to donate by talking about his illhealth and how he still went out to surf. Kudos to him for doing it, if thyat's true, but how does she not realise that people can donate without being guilttripped. And if people had more faith in them, maybe they'd have reached their goal already.

Seems to me like they approach fundraising and donations just like they do their crappy product drops. That if they slap their face on to something, people will throw their money at them unquestioningly.

She actually has a huge platform. She could have earnestly supported Kurts fundraiser sooner, and more consistently. Than dropping this massive guilt trip on the last day. I guess she can only get behind things that pay HER and nothing else.

Not a SHRED of humanity in this woman. Not a single cell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Eugh that breastfeeding comparison post. Why does she always do this? She wants to be super lean with ‘milky titties’ (her phrase not mine)

I just don’t see why she always has to point it out. Surely she has followers a similar size that shouldn’t be made to feel self conscious about their chest size.

Reactions: 26
Sarahs's Day #22 2 wines but who's counting? Botox lips be pouting, Sunee pressure is mounting

Sarah's Day #22 Wedding invites, come one & all, 2 red wines & having a ball, Sunbeam gifting coffee before my downfall

Sarah's Day #22 Posting on Insta for free sh!t, My wedding's gonna be a hit, 2 wines down, I'm pretty lit

[[[Yeah my Saturday night is clearly a thrill over here hahahaha]]]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Interesting that she deleted her stories about Fox loving the exotic music and that’s all they’re listening to today...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sarah's Day #22 Posting on Insta for free sh!t, My wedding's gonna be a hit, 2 wines down, I'm pretty lit
Yeah, that’s the one.
Sorry if this has been mentioned here before, I am new to Tattle, but what happened with Sarah and Loving Earth? She used to promote them like crazy. I’ve been following her since she was living with her parents and first time I went to Sydney five years ago I bought their chocolate, influenced by her. It was like vomit in a plastic package. Ever since I doubt everything she promotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also interesting was her rant about her not wanting to post photos out of respect to her sister. Since when has home girl ever cared about that sort of thing? Definitely something she’s just saying to low key ward off the preying eyes of stans staking out at her own wedding

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.