Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed so hard at those dancing stories...
1. Thinking your toddler wants you to dance FOR not WITH him šŸ˜¬
2. I donā€™t think he cared about dancing at all, he was running around exploring. I donā€™t think he was interested in the music I think he wanted her to just engage WITH him. Again not perform FOR him.
3. The fact she MOVED TO THE SUN SO WE COULD SEE HER SHADOW DANCE oh my god I literally got the whatever the equivalent of the ā€œickā€ would be in this situation. SO CRINGE. girl come on this is bad even for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Kurt posted on his stories that Fox ā€œpissedā€ in his bed yesterday, and he only figured it out once he went to bed and was laying on a wet pillow. He says he just rolled over and went to sleep without cleaning it up. Iā€™m sorry, what? Youā€™re telling me that both of them would rather sleep in urine than get up for 15 minutes to quickly change the sheets? I knew they were both grubs, but this is a new level of unhygienic and just plain disgusting.
If they wonā€™t bother changing their own sheets I canā€™t even imagine what condition poor foxā€™s bed is šŸ˜­
I cringed so hard at those dancing stories...
1. Thinking your toddler wants you to dance FOR not WITH him šŸ˜¬
2. I donā€™t think he cared about dancing at all, he was running around exploring. I donā€™t think he was interested in the music I think he wanted her to just engage WITH him. Again not perform FOR him.
3. The fact she MOVED TO THE SUN SO WE COULD SEE HER SHADOW DANCE oh my god I literally got the whatever the equivalent of the ā€œickā€ would be in this situation. SO CRINGE. girl come on this is bad even for her.
omg these stories today about dancing. I almost vomited šŸ¤® ā€œdoesnā€™t even watch meā€ itā€™s me me me with her! Interact with your child, watch HIM dance/ explore/run around! She is so obsessed with herself it gives me a brain freeze watching her stories šŸ˜­

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
If they wonā€™t bother changing their own sheets I canā€™t even imagine what condition poor foxā€™s bed is šŸ˜­

omg these stories today about dancing. I almost vomited šŸ¤® ā€œdoesnā€™t even watch meā€ itā€™s me me me with her! Interact with your child, watch HIM dance/ explore/run around! She is so obsessed with herself it gives me a brain freeze watching her stories šŸ˜­
Also is it not insane that she literally films this tit and lies about whatā€™s happening right before our eyes??? He lying problem has gotten so bad she doesnā€™t even realise sheā€™s doing it, even when the lie is right in front of us all?

Also is it not insane that she literally films this tit and lies about whatā€™s happening right before our eyes??? He lying problem has gotten so bad she doesnā€™t even realise sheā€™s doing it, even when the lie is right in front of us all?

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if anyone saw the recent post in the Outspoken Facebook group, but they took down the discussion thread about Sarah's Day. They said they deleted it based on some of the comments being "on the verge of being defamatory". I honestly find it ridiculous that a thread like that gets deleted when there were actually healthy and respectful discussions happening? Yet at the same time, a 90-comment thread of us guessing who CelebSpellcheck's blinds were about, doesn't get deleted? There was so much "defamatory" commenting going on there?? I've left the group now because I honestly can't stand their blind support of her, and think it's so wrong to censor valid discussion and at the same time condone mere speculation from a spell check Instagram. Since you Outspoken girls clearly read here, can you reflect on why you are so set on picking and choosing who you hold accountable? You had one nice encounter with Sarah and that's enough to justify all her terrible behaviour since? It's not ok... I find it really disappointing and I'm sure others do as well.

Edited for spelling.
I agree I've stopped listening and left the fb group. Simpletons

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed but kurts follower count is always so up and down on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ugh GROSS how sarah makes a remark about their house being cleaned yesterday. what a fkn privilege.

ANYWAY guys i came on here to say i was wearing natural deodorant and my armpits straight up felt like a swarm of bees had just bitten them.
only thanks to this amazing blog and sarahā€™s crappy product, would i know i also had a crappy product (with bicarb) that was burning my armpits

keep it real ladies and even if there isnā€™t scuzdog drama, i love the chat everyone has amongst themselves <3

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ugh GROSS how sarah makes a remark about their house being cleaned yesterday. what a fkn privilege.
Also not that *they* cleaned the house but the house was *cleaned* suggests they do have a cleaner, which still is iffy to me. I work long as duck days, as does my partner, but we still do all our own housework and cooking. If she has time to get her hair/skin/tan/whatever done then she can clean her own goddamn house, I donā€™t care if she has a kid, thatā€™s irrelevant now when sheā€™s off doing so many me me me things. Whatever, have a cleaner, but when both you and your partner work from home for yourselves... surely you have the time to do it yourself? They arenā€™t THAT busy. Hiring someone to do it for me would make me feel terrible. I already feel terrible for the cleaners at my work having to tidy up after feral humans who donā€™t clean up after themselves in the kitchen or toilets.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also not that *they* cleaned the house but the house was *cleaned* suggests they do have a cleaner, which still is iffy to me. I work long as duck days, as does my partner, but we still do all our own housework and cooking. If she has time to get her hair/skin/tan/whatever done then she can clean her own goddamn house, I donā€™t care if she has a kid, thatā€™s irrelevant now when sheā€™s off doing so many me me me things. Whatever, have a cleaner, but when both you and your partner work from home for yourselves... surely you have the time to do it yourself? They arenā€™t THAT busy. Hiring someone to do it for me would make me feel terrible. I already feel terrible for the cleaners at my work having to tidy up after feral humans who donā€™t clean up after themselves in the kitchen or toilets.
Mmm I donā€™t really agree, most people donā€™t like to clean so if you can get out of doing it and have the money to afford it, why wouldnā€™t they? Cleaners donā€™t want you to be sorry for them, they want a job! I personally donā€™t have a cleaner but I do have plenty of friends who work from home who have cleaners, itā€™s a respectable job and not something to be ashamed about for either being one, or hiring one if you have the money

Edited to add: I would feel terrible too if the house was a massive mess full of tit, thatā€™d be disrespectful to the cleaner.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Also not that *they* cleaned the house but the house was *cleaned* suggests they do have a cleaner, which still is iffy to me. I work long as duck days, as does my partner, but we still do all our own housework and cooking.
I used to live with a girl who was at 'school' 2 days a week and was 'busy doing errands" all the time in the same way Sez is, (ie. Not at all busy, ever), and she had a cleaner for our flat when she 100% had the time to clean. I used to love it for the shared areas and would 100% have a cleaner if I could afford it. I loathe cleaning and usually professional cleaners do a proper clean every few weeks instead of the normal 'wipe the sides down after cooking" clean most people do regularly, and it just takes away a chore most people hate and would give me more time for fun things in my weekend.
However I did never let this cleaner into my room as I felt very strange about her dusting around my things so maybe even if I could afford it I'd feel too weird idk...

But I think her having a cleaner isn't anything bad but her tone on the matter seemed sketchy.
And also now we know she can't whine about being 'sO bUsY TidYiNG mY HouSE".

Reactions: 18
no this is just how social blade works. It only updates when there are either 1k,10k, or 100k new followers - depending on how my subscribers/followers they have. You can check any other account and it will look the same.
I have been following other YouTuberā€™s growth on social blade and theyre growing 1K-3K a day (which is crazy fast!!), and it shows that daily growth for them... so weird that Sarahā€™s doesnā€™t show it over the week only her growth on one day

Reactions: 9
Maybe itā€™s just me, but I would be teaching my kid how to eat properly. Help him use the utensil in the correct fashion instead of turning it over in his mouth making him a messy eater. Please, get off your phone and help your child.

Reactions: 14
Mmm I donā€™t really agree, most people donā€™t like to clean so if you can get out of doing it and have the money to afford it, why wouldnā€™t they? Cleaners donā€™t want you to be sorry for them, they want a job! I personally donā€™t have a cleaner but I do have plenty of friends who work from home who have cleaners, itā€™s a respectable job and not something to be ashamed about for either being one, or hiring one if you have the money

Edited to add: I would feel terrible too if the house was a massive mess full of tit, thatā€™d be disrespectful to the cleaner.
Iā€™m not suggesting being a cleaner is a tit job or anything to be ashamed of, Iā€™m more implying that perhaps a large amount of people who would have one when they have the time to clean up after themselves would treat them like tit (not necessarily meaning they would be nasty towards them but just being messy/dirty). I think itā€™s one thing to not like or enjoy cleaning but so many people are disrespectful pigs and make their jobs more difficult. I dunno. I just find the idea of hearing someone have a cleaner when they obviously have time to clean up after themselves weird. Maybe for me I feel like itā€™s something I grew up with always having to do and I know like (not love, but Iā€™m an adult and know it has to be done) doing it myself. I think hating cleaning and paying someone to do it for you sounds like a big waste of money and just a bit childish half the time (again, Iā€™m saying this talking about Sarah who if she has the time to have a sook about her coffee machine breaking for like 10 mins to Instagram in the morning before going to the gym for a SnEaKy WoRkOuT can probably start cleaning up after herself).

Plus, Sezzy is a domesticated princess, donā€™t forget!!! And didnā€™t Tanika do her washing when they were in hospital with Fox (but she also did her WFB shoot??)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Echoing on what everyone already said, those dancing stories made me sick to the stomach šŸ¤¢ As if there isnā€™t enough proof of her narcissism already, poor Fox šŸ˜¢

Also for the smoothie bowl at 8:30pm, is she still feeding Fox protein powder? She always berates Kurt for giving Fox ice cream/chocolate at night but itā€™s ok if itā€™s her smoothie bowl full of sugar and grainy tropeaka powders šŸ™„

Regarding #cleanergate (šŸ˜‚) There is nothing wrong with having a cleaner, just donā€™t pride yourself of being a DoMesTiC PrINcEss if you do.

Reactions: 49
Her coffee car chats tit me to tears. Surely thereā€™s a solid headstart on sezzy bingo this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have been following other YouTuberā€™s growth on social blade and theyre growing 1K-3K a day (which is crazy fast!!), and it shows that daily growth for them... so weird that Sarahā€™s doesnā€™t show it over the week only her growth on one day
Thatā€™s interesting. To my knowledge you donā€™t have a choice in how social blade shows your statistics. Unless they made it so you can switch to daily growth stats if you want? Which YouTubers are you talking about ? Iā€™d be interested to take a look.

Reactions: 4
Her coffee car chats tit me to tears. Surely thereā€™s a solid headstart on sezzy bingo this morning?
She's so dramatic about coffee, you can go one morning without it babe, get it after your workout with your sister. You didn't HAVE to wake up earlier to go get one. STFU and get a bleeping reality check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she was clever sheā€™d be using this time to really focus on youtube. So many people home with nothing to do but watch it! I guess she is too busy trying to sell overpriced activewear & apps to people who are short on $$ at the moment!

Reactions: 16
Ok. As someone who actually is diagnosed with an actual anxiety disorder. It irritates me sooo much when she says ā€œomg I have anxiety about returning my coffee machineā€. NO YOU DONT. You do not have anxiety. Itā€™s like people being like I like everything so clean Iā€™m so ocd. No. Stop it. Stop minimizing other peopleā€™s mental health struggles and relating them to your stupid coffee machine. Ffs

And why is she always like ā€œyou guys will love thisā€ ā€œyou will love me for thisā€ itā€™s gross

Also sheā€™s complaining again about being the mom of a toddler. But in her stories yesterday she was saying she just looooves this age. Which is it sis?

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.