Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhh my god her legs! it’s not like you can even see her ‘thigh gap’ since she’s wearing a dress yet she still implicates this god awful pose into her photos 😭
Imagine all the family photos when fox gets older. Mum what the duck is wrong with your body in these photos? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I find it interesting she's saying they wouldn't let them return their coffee machine because they couldn't find their receipt. I work in retail and if someone comes in with something faulty I don't make them provide a receipt. If it's a product with a warranty then yes they need a receipt to see if it's within warranty otherwise they need to cover the cost, but I can also find people's receipts in our system?

EDIT; because I watched more of the stories, if a customer gets up their bank details with the purchase, I also accept that? Or that aids my in finding their purchase receipt... I find this really weird...

Reactions: 30
She is SO FAST to complain about a bad product/bad service. And like yeah I get it you paid a lot for something and it broke. That sucks. But she is constantly going on her stories to millions of people complaining about this tit and then her OWN APP still has people who can’t use their subscriptions!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I find it interesting she's saying they wouldn't let them return their coffee machine because they couldn't find their receipt. I work in retail and if someone comes in with something faulty I don't make them provide a receipt. If it's a product with a warranty then yes they need a receipt to see if it's within warranty otherwise they need to cover the cost, but I can also find people's receipts in our system?

EDIT; because I watched more of the stories, if a customer gets up their bank details with the purchase, I also accept that? Or that aids my in finding their purchase receipt... I find this really weird...
Imagine being SO boring that you make something that should be considered a minor inconvenience into stories that last for days. Really is fishing for content. She’s so insufferable, her privilege is astounding. So much for being positive. Ray of sunshine my ass 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is this the first "gummorning guyyys, happy <whateverdayitis>" chat in a looong time? I unfollowed her ages ago but went to see the stories everyone is talking about. And I literally had a brain **** thinking I've heard this exact same complainy rant before. Literally every single coffee/car chat is now just complains about:
- being tired
- having a puffy face
- working to find a balance but just being sooooo busy
- something not working the way she wants it to
- her "full-on" todd-lah and her MUMlife

SO BORING. I couldnt get through them. Does she really think this is what the people want? How deluded is she getting? Borderline unhinged.

Imagine being so far removed from reality that you rant about basic issues that are literally just everyday life for most people, you have to take this tone like youre special and this is something only you are going through, and you have to go on about it on 63 stories on instagram to gain imaginary sympathy in your imaginary DMs to feel better about your situation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
WTAF.. the hypocrisy of her coffee machine rants and going on about a refund when she has hundreds of customers expressing dissatisfaction with her clearly poor Sunee product. Yet she blocks and deletes them?!? Holy heck!!!!!! She needs to be reported.
It’s always one rule for Sez and one rule for everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Ha ha wow when you are so loaded that you don’t care if you wasted hundreds of $$$ on a coffee machine and able to just buy a new one. I’ll bet she doesn’t care because Kurt bought it with his money and I am convinced these two have separate accounts.

Also her WF pants come in shorts now. It’s clever as the other part of the world is coming into warmer weather. Wondering when will she get bored with this collab?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 446395

I’m sorry but wtf is this?????? I know it’s supposed to be honeycomb but it looks like dry af toasted bread. My mouth got dry just by looking at it 🤢

Imagine how tit it must look really when it looks this bad after all the editing and filters.
I have never in my life thought “wow, I really wish I could perfect a honeycomb recipe. I hope someone comes out with an overpriced cooking app so I can make it regularly!”
wtf “meal” is this. Where are the bloody MEALS 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Many appliance retailers offer to email a receipt or can pull up your name/number if they operate that way. It can also be up to the store managers discretion to go the extra mile of you are a good customer to do it another way (I have immediate family who own one of the big brand stores). Guarantee she was ‘that person’ and they already knew she was going to be a Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eh you know what, I dislike MOST things Scuz says & does, but when it comes to her having a cleaner it really doesn't bother me... I'm a stay at home mum of 2 under 2 and I get a cleaner once a fortnight. Most of my friends have a cleaner. I don't think working as a cleaner or hiring a cleaner is anything to be ashamed of. Although I do think its important to not be a brat or be boastful because I realise having a cleaner is a luxury not everyone can afford. I probably wouldn't blast to 1m people that I had a cleaner because its not really relatable.
Also someone commented on the way Fox eats by flipping the spoon over in his mouth. My 2 year old does this too. Perfectly normal. If I try to correct him, he throws a tantrum & its not a battle worth fighting.
Its not often that I'll defend Scuz, but I thought it was worth offering a different perspective.

Also her WF pants come in shorts now. It’s clever as the other part of the world is coming into warmer weather. Wondering when will she get bored with this collab?
Um wow. I haven't thought of myself as being "triggered" by Scuz for a long time, but seeing how NORMAL she looks from the backside when she's not posing has really made me feel better about myself, which I'm surprised at!! Although I'm a little bit taller and 4m post partum, our bodies look relatively similar... and I KNOW she edits her photos & poses her body to come across as looking thinner, but I guess I still bought it that she really looked that way!

Reactions: 45
Yeah, let’s drag a reputable brand (who would no doubt provide a refund and good customer service in this instance) through the mud because we’re too lazy and snobbish to approach it like normal people and email the company and be respectful about the situation.

Reactions: 15
Um wow. I haven't thought of myself as being "triggered" by Scuz for a long time, but seeing how NORMAL she looks from the backside when she's not posing has really made me feel better about myself, which I'm surprised at!! Although I'm a little bit taller and 4m post partum, our bodies look relatively similar... and I KNOW she edits her photos & poses her body to come across as looking thinner, but I guess I still bought it that she really looked that way!
I’m 4m PP too and thought EXACTLY the same thing! I was like woah shows how much the warps her body, I just walk and eat a normal healthy balanced diet plus I just had a baby and I look the same as her. Ridiculous! Shows how much her heavy restricting and over exercising really isn’t the most effective way to do it all!

Low quality meme but this is exactly what she’s like.
I love this

Reactions: 25
“I was very understanding when I worked in retail” SIS YOU ARE DELETING COMMENTS AND BLOCKING PEOPLE FOR SAYING THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS USING YOUR APP THAT THEY PAID FORRRRRRR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
WOW, what? Is this a recent picture? From today? She looks TOTALLY different. And yes, normal. Where is this piture from?

“I was very understanding when I worked in retail” SIS YOU ARE DELETING COMMENTS AND BLOCKING PEOPLE FOR SAYING THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS USING YOUR APP THAT THEY PAID FORRRRRRR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the dissonance, the delusion, the lies is honestly getting ridiccc at this point.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.