Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her coffee car chats tit me to tears. Surely there’s a solid headstart on sezzy bingo this morning?
I haven’t been able to bring myself to get headphones to actually listen to it yet but I could flip a table to see that she’s using a takeaway cup when she has a really nice glass Keep Cup! After bringing your own bags to the shops this is like the next easiest eco-swap imo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how she thinks people feel sorry for her that her coffee machine is broken. No one fkn cares, she’s lucky that she can even afford a coffee machine. Personally I love instant coffee and I don’t see what the big issue was. Such a privileged little witch.

Also why tf did she have a kid when she clearly knows nothing about child development? Clearly Fox wanted her to INTERACT WITH HIM not watch her do her profeshunal ballet dancing. I’d actually be genuinely embarrassed if I were her. She is so blessed with everything she has yet is somehow the most ungrateful, self centred person I’ve ever seen.

Omg and I just properly watched the whinge from this morning, of course she’s posting her Byron vlog so soon because it’s sponsored lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
ugh how she updates everyone on the coffee machine and got “soo many dms” like scuz NO ONE CARES! It’s a freaking coffee machine, they can break, that’s normal! Yeah it sucks but it’s not a life changing event that warrants so many insta stories, she’s really reaching for content now!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The latest Sunee post about becoming a #sunneehunniechef only had TWO comments. The low engagement on these posts! Also, I don't think people want to be referred to as "hunnie." "Hun" is a commonly used term in the world of MLM (multi level marketing) shills...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That’s interesting. To my knowledge you don’t have a choice in how social blade shows your statistics. Unless they made it so you can switch to daily growth stats if you want? Which YouTubers are you talking about ? I’d be interested to take a look.
someone mentioned Sophie Jayne a few threads back and I enjoy her weekly vlogs now! Anyway, this is what I mean...so I think it’s weird that SD only gets big bumps in followers!

93969294-E397-4481-9E23-3900234A91F5.jpeg

Reactions: 11
She's so dramatic about coffee, you can go one morning without it babe, get it after your workout with your sister. You didn't HAVE to wake up earlier to go get one. STFU and get a bleeping reality check.
She also seemed to forget her keep cup as usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In what world does she think her toddler wants to watch her dance? I’m pretty sure Blue Ivy doesn’t even want to watch her mom perform so scuz should sit her “~almost~ professional” ass down. “Drill” the deck with him or something he actually does seem to enjoy!!! I bet he’d be ecstatic if mom sat down with him and played carpenter but noooo.

Also regarding coffeegate. She’s so negative. You’d think a positive, ray of sunshine, always upbeat person like herself would flip the script of her coffee machine being broken to “oh my gosh the coffee machine broke but I was able to walk to my local coffee shop down the street with Abby and enjoy the beautiful day and being outside”. Then again then she’d have to miss her morning workout and we know that can’t happen during #wedshred

Yawn she’s so boring now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
10 stories over having to a buy a coffee... life must be dull

Can I ask if there is any proof that Kurt is actually in an abusive relo? I mean, I can see she wears the pants but as for abusive.. haven’t seen it. Someone fill me in here!

Reactions: 18
someone mentioned Sophie Jayne a few threads back and I enjoy her weekly vlogs now! Anyway, this is what I mean...so I think it’s weird that SD only gets big bumps in followers!

View attachment 446279
I think it depends on the number your going from/to. YouTube changed the way they show the number of subs so different 'jumps' are shown.
For example 50k > 51k is shown as +1k
But Sarah has 1.5mil it doesn't show each 1k it only shows bigger jumps.

Something to do with that James Charles fiasco and stopping showing the exact number of subs.

Reactions: 8
The latest Sunee post about becoming a #sunneehunniechef only had TWO comments. The low engagement on these posts! Also, I don't think people want to be referred to as "hunnie." "Hun" is a commonly used term in the world of MLM (multi level marketing) shills...
The engagement is so low! But then they've mysteriously gained 3000 followers in the past 2 days...? So suss

Reactions: 10
3CF66612-B35C-4398-B8CD-508CAE6A97F5.jpeg

I’m sorry but wtf is this?????? I know it’s supposed to be honeycomb but it looks like dry af toasted bread. My mouth got dry just by looking at it 🤢

Imagine how tit it must look really when it looks this bad after all the editing and filters.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 446395

I’m sorry but wtf is this?????? I know it’s supposed to be honeycomb but it looks like dry af toasted bread. My mouth got dry just by looking at it 🤢

Imagine how tit it must look really when it looks this bad after all the editing and filters.
I legit thought it was bread covered in paprika 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 446395

Burnt toast?? The last word I would ever use to describe that heap of kindling is LUSH.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 446395

Aside from being super dry, that looks burnt. It's not the right colour for honeycomb.

Reactions: 13
I reallly don’t want to help her out at all haha but she hasn’t been doing any IG stories or yt videos and when she does they’re sooo half assed and boring. They never go anywhere or do anything fun. Her coffee chats feel so forced and like work for her. But then she bothers to do a big photo shoot? Like the people who are buying your tit are doing it because of who you are. No one who is not a Sarah’s day fan wants to wear clothes that say SD x WFX on them that’s just a fact. Put more effort into the stuff that actually got you those deals or don’t and get normal jobs, put Fox into preschool and live a happy life without the scrutiny. I know I shouldn’t but I actually feel sorry for them I don’t think her life is fun or aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 446395

There's obviously been a mix-up. This is actually a homemade beauty treatment. Honeycomb Pumice - perfect for removing hard skin from your heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Wow, can't even spell their own name right!
"Sunee hunnie" is really irking me. Why not spell it "sunee hunee", looks easier on the eye. Or ditch the "hunnies" aspect, it's cringe af.
I'd rather not go back to the 1950's thank you Sez

Wow, can't even spell their own name right!
"Sunee hunnie" is really irking me. Why not spell it "sunee hunee", looks easier on the eye. Or ditch the "hunnies" aspect, it's cringe af.
I'd rather not go back to the 2950's thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.