Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time lurker here.
But I just have to say, from the perspective of someone who may never be able to have kids, Sarah makes my blood boil! All she does is complain about EVERY aspect of her life and her child’s life. Poor me, I have to “tag team” my kid and I’m stuck with it today. Poor me, I wanted to workout at this exact specific moment of the day even though I don’t do a single thing for the rest of the day but now my kid is sleeping so I can’t.

Come here lil Foxxy, I’ll take you and cut your hair, feed you normal food that doesn’t have 45 different powders and tit in it, take you to do things that children enjoy doing and interact with you in ways that actually help a child’s development so you can really reach those “milestones”.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
YouTube channel has 10k new subscribers in the past 30 days and they all subscribed on Wednesday the 17th. She knows we can see this right 😆
no this is just how social blade works. It only updates when there are either 1k,10k, or 100k new followers - depending on how my subscribers/followers they have. You can check any other account and it will look the same.

Reactions: 16
It makes me so sad to see all those accounts of Sarah yelling at and emotionally abusing Kurt. I know that he’s not perfect, but nobody deserves to be in a relationship like that. It can be really hard for victims to get out of abusive relationships — I hope Kurt can get out soon. Also, it’s a horrible example of a relationship to set for Fox, and I can’t believe she would want to have more children and expose them to that.

Another thing. It grinds my gears when she talks about caring for Fox as a chore instead of also part of her job as being a parent. She should be reading to him, teaching him colors and numbers and how to be a good person (as if she would know...lol). Instead she complains about all the work she can’t get done when he isn’t napping. And when she does show the two of them interacting, it’s always her bossing him around: “pick it up”, “open the package”, and acting annoyed when he doesn’t get it right away instead of being encouraging and excited when he does.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Also, bragging that the Tropeaka cookie dough powder is "super high in protein." I'm sorry, but it's not. If you consume dairy, a cup of yogurt or cottage cheese has more (in the realm of 21-28g). And if you're vegan, you expect a minimum of 20g protein in a protein powder. Personally I don't bother if it's under 25g/serving.

Reactions: 34
It makes me so sad to see all those accounts of Sarah yelling at and emotionally abusing Kurt. I know that he’s not perfect, but nobody deserves to be in a relationship like that. It can be really hard for victims to get out of abusive relationships — I hope Kurt can get out soon.
I used to think like this but now I think how Kurt is Sarah's photographer for all of her collaborations, runs a joint business/podcast with her and now we recently discovered he is Sarah's manager, he must be raking it in almost as much as she is. He'll lose all of that if he ever walked away. He may have his own business and his own contacts/sponsors but a large part of his income is centered around Sarah and her brands. He has fingers in all of her pies, so to speak (and not in a sexual way 😆). If he's as money hungry as people have said, he'll have no intention of ever walking away. He's probably even happy to look the other way at Sarah's behaviour if it means he gets to live this millionaire's lifestyle.

So I don't feel sorry for him anymore. He doesn't deserve to be emotionally abused, but he's made his bed and is happy to lie in it it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Also, bragging that the Tropeaka cookie dough powder is "super high in protein." I'm sorry, but it's not. If you consume dairy, a cup of yogurt or cottage cheese has more (in the realm of 21-28g). And if you're vegan, you expect a minimum of 20g protein in a protein powder. Personally I don't bother if it's under 25g/serving.
I agree. There’s much better vegan proteins in the market with higher protein. Plus tropeaka is the worst one I’ve had.. and I’ve had a fair few!!!

Ps prana on is the best ;) just sayin

Reactions: 15
09E4BC31-E3C9-40A8-8EDA-22450663A106.jpeg
Found this on marketplace while looking for something else, poor sis had two unopened bags so obviously bought up big.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sezzy Bingo 2.0 😂
I got too much time on my hands, and also she has been super boring the past couple days. So here we go...

Double post but since the challenge made it to the thread title, what has she actually done for the challenge since then? She couldn’t even be bothered to share posts of her subscribers doing the challenge. All we’ve seen her do is peel and freeze bananas (and got started #compostgate 😂)? Like bravo mate 👏🏾

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not sure if anyone saw the recent post in the Outspoken Facebook group, but they took down the discussion thread about Sarah's Day. They said they deleted it based on some of the comments being "on the verge of being defamatory". I honestly find it ridiculous that a thread like that gets deleted when there were actually healthy and respectful discussions happening? Yet at the same time, a 90-comment thread of us guessing who CelebSpellcheck's blinds were about, doesn't get deleted? There was so much "defamatory" commenting going on there?? I've left the group now because I honestly can't stand their blind support of her, and think it's so wrong to censor valid discussion and at the same time condone mere speculation from a spell check Instagram. Since you Outspoken girls clearly read here, can you reflect on why you are so set on picking and choosing who you hold accountable? You had one nice encounter with Sarah and that's enough to justify all her terrible behaviour since? It's not ok... I find it really disappointing and I'm sure others do as well.

Edited for spelling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
I'm not sure if anyone saw the recent post in the Outspoken Facebook group, but they took down the discussion thread about Sarah's Day. They said they deleted it based on some of the comments being "on the verge of being defamatory". I honestly find it ridiculous that a thread like that gets deleted when there were actually healthy and respectful discussions happening? Yet at the same time, a 90-comment thread of us guessing who CelebSpellcheck's blinds were about, doesn't get deleted? There was so much "defamatory" commenting going on there?? I've left the group now because I honestly can't stand their blind support of her, and think it's so wrong to censor valid discussion and at the same time condone mere speculation from a spell check Instagram. Since you Outspoken girls clearly read here, can you reflect on why you are so set on picking and choosing who you hold accountable? You had one nice encounter with Sarah and that's enough to justify all her terrible behaviour since? It's not ok... I find it really disappointing and I'm sure others do as well.

Edited for spelling.
👏🏽👏🏽 This is well written

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Posted 7 days apart, elsas_wholesomelife obviously posted first, sis loves to copy content.

I know which I'd rather eat, just sayin'
This looks like when you copy someone’s homework at school but have to make it look a bit different to try deceive the teacher😶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.