Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird how Sarah is like “you guys did the math, know where I live, where I could have trained and you guys know the teacher I’m talking about it makes me sooo happy!!!” No sarah, that’s creepy. You give off so much info and are not private people can figure out where you live, where you are at any time etc. especially when you have a child that you don’t protect from the interest.

Also I would LOVE to see her post pictures and video when she was 17 and was so good at ballet you know like she could have made a career out of ballet but whatever.

what’s her timeline of starting the YouTube videos and then her saying back then she had an unhealthy lifestyle and acne etc etc? So she was basically almost a career/professional ballerina then fell into the hormonal acne and not training?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
It’s so weird how Sarah is like “you guys did the math, know where I live, where I could have trained and you guys know the teacher I’m talking about it makes me sooo happy!!!” No sarah, that’s creepy. You give off so much info and are not private people can figure out where you live, where you are at any time etc. especially when you have a child that you don’t protect from the interest.

Also I would LOVE to see her post pictures and video when she was 17 and was so good at ballet you know like she could have made a career out of ballet but whatever.

what’s her timeline of starting the YouTube videos and then her saying back then she had an unhealthy lifestyle and acne etc etc? So she was basically almost a career/professional ballerina then fell into the hormonal acne and not training?
Typical of wannabe celebrities. You see the real deals of Hollywood, actors, singers and international celebs doing everything possible to not give any information, hide their kids face on social media, blurring anything that could give away their location, not posting the names of hotels and places where they have been staying until after they leave and basically doing everything possible to protect their whereabouts and very safety conscious. And then there’s Sarah, self proclaimed princess of everything who loves herself that much that she is happy about people finding out things about her that no one should ever know.
But I guess that’s due to the lack of any skills or talents, she is only left with the oversharing should she want to stay relevant. It’s just so sad and weird to me 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Typical of wannabe celebrities. You see the real deals of Hollywood, actors, singers and international celebs doing everything possible to not give any information, hide their kids face on social media, blurring anything that could give away their location,
That's for people trying to avoid the Daily Mail rather than paying to be mentioned on it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I really don’t understand how she ever thought they would be able to keep up with an app. The expectation that they will give new recipes every week, more than smoothies... it’s so unrealistic.

And it’s not right that she markets the app as being great for vegetarian/vegans but there are not those kinds of recipes each week.

Even if I was a blind follower/fan of hers I would be SO disappointed in spending money on this trash

• Heart
Reactions: 48

As someone who did ballet age 5-16 I am pretty confident in saying that at 17 she should have been in professional training by then (they want you young as possible so after two to three years you are ready for your career) and hormonal acne doesnt affect your dancing ability. Very few people reach the level required to get into professional training and based on what I saw of her sickled foot I would say “i was almost a professional” is a big fat lie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I only ever watch Sarah’s stories nowadays when there are lots of comments here.. and they never disappoint 🙊 What was today? Sarah has changed sooooo much even just this year 😱 I’ll never forget the Sarah that cried when she was gifted a NutriBullet. She is so far removed from that girl. Goodness me.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Can someone who has paid for the app confirm how many vegan recipes there are among the 218? And actually vegan...not ones with bacon or chicken :sneaky: I don't see how someone vegan would want to buy such an app; I'm vegetarian and I won't buy a non-veg cookbook, would rather just look up select recipes online.

Among the many things wrong with the app rollout, I think a key thing is that she is trying to be everything to everyone. It should have been pitched as "Want to eat a diet just like mine?" (dairy free, gluten free, nut free, fun free) instead of telling people they can sort by veg, vegan, GF etc. She isn't vegetarian and doesn't exactly inspire us with her meat free recipes so why bother trying to appeal to every single type of diet? You see people asking for toddler meal prep, keto, veg... Most cookbooks or PRODJEKTS have a specialty and stick to it unapologetically.

Reactions: 30
I’ve never even done ballet and even I was cringing at her foot 😂 so there’s that, but during this supposed “professional” dance period was when she was supposedly at her biggest and unhealthiest. Forgive me if I’m wrong but someone heading towards being a professional ballerina at that age would be exceptionally fit and likely not be overweight, especially if the teacher was the bully she says she was. Isn’t there like a whole culture thing around skinny ballerinas? soooo she took classes but of course she’s so speshal she was basically profesh 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
People who think they were "almost a professional" athlete are so funny to me. I have a coworker who thinks that if only her mom had put a bit more money into private gymnastics coaching for her, she'd have been an Olympian for sure! They don't seem to realize that they were just casually taking classes a couple times a week, where people who truly reach those highest levels of the sport on a worldwide level have been training hours a day practically since they could walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Does anyone know how long she did ballet for? She always goes on about how she "did ballet 10 years ago" but never for how long. If she was heading for "professional" level I imagine she would have had to have been taking lessons since she was a kid. I feel like she just took classes during her late teenage years.

Forgive me if I’m wrong but someone heading towards being a professional ballerina at that age would be exceptionally fit and likely not be overweight, especially if the teacher was the bully she says she was.
Agreed. It doesn't make sense. I don't know if gymnasts train like ballerinas do but I grew up with a neighbour who was training to be an olympic gymnast. She had been in classes from a young age and lived a very strict life compared to her sisters. She wasn't allowed out to play with us in case she got injured and had a special diet she had to stick to. She was also homeschooled so she had more time to train. She was tiny. So tiny she didn't start her period until her late teens. She moved away in the end and I have no idea if she ever made it.

No way did Sarah grow up like this. I feel like she had a passing phase in her teenage years that now happens to fit her narrative of being this tiny, fragile, baby bird dancer of a hooman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A friend of mine is a professional ballerina and she trained A LOT. She ended up leaving school in like year 9 or 10 to go to a school for ballet. Another friend did ballet as a year 12 subject but she would never say she was “almost professional” and I’ve never seen sarah mention doing it as a subject 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Maybe she pretends she could have been a professional ballerina as I remember her talking about being in dance classes with her friend Sophie - the one who is actually a professional dancer with the Rockettes. Maybe they took classes together as kids and Sophie went onto professional training so in Sarah’s mind = Sophie is a professional dancer = I danced with Sophie (*when I was 7 in kiddies class but still) = I was almost a professional ballerina if not for my success as a holistic YouTube princess

But it reminds me of when people say they “almost” became a lawyer or a doctor and turns out they just studied the LSAT or MCAT once 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If she was borderline heading off to become a professional dancer surely there would be home videos of her dancing. (my mum and dad would’ve recorded me) Why not share those Sarah? If you were that good?

Reactions: 23
“I was almost professional” lmao you 10000% weren’t and definitely just did it as a hobby in childhood, judging by the state of your feet and arms that you’d get crucified for in serious ballet classes. Yes, over time you will lose form but if you were “almost professional” you would definitely know better than the flailing hands and sickled feet years on lol.
Sarah you don’t have to be the best at every single thing, it’s an insult to every professional ballet dancer out there and you look hilariously desperate for attention.
Next thing we’re going to hear: “I ran a 100m sprint race against Usain Bolt and I swear sissys he only finished, like, a second before me!”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Looks as though the budget for WF shoots has been cut. They're shooting at WF it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think I misunderstood her competition. I thought her stans were going to be modelling the new active wear.. I wonder how they’ll be incorporated into the campaign.

Reactions: 20
Looks like it's take your kid to work day. She must have fallen out with her parents or something. Is there seriously no one else other than Tanika (who is also at the shoot) who could mind him for the day? Also, since when does Tanika get involved with WF stuff? If she's only there to watch Fox, take him home ffs! Or, better yet, take him out for the day! I'm sure both Sarah and Kurt (and the crew) will focus on the job a lot better without worrying about their son running around the set.

ETA: just had a sad thought, Fox IS out for the day. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Back to that HIDEOUS 80s calf height white socks with sneakers and heavy makeup look. Could her legs be farther apart in this pose?? Like she's about to mount a horse...

Fullscreen_2_16_21__6_54_PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
ETA: just had a sad thought, Fox IS out for the day. Poor kid.
Then at bed time sezzy does a little ballet routine (exclusive and lucky for Focks cause she’s professional) and then instead of reading him a bed time story they stare “lovingly” at her phone while she shows him all of mummy’s milfy photos she took throughout the day while otherwise ignoring him. Goalz

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I danced as a hobby through high school and pretty much stopped doing ballet at 16, nowhere near professional level. Her stories are just embarrassing. Many people have pointed out her sickled foot. Her turnout is also just atrocious — she cannot even hold fifth position — and there is so much tension in all her movements. I understand that strength goes away with time but surely if she was “nearly professional” she would have noticed how bad she looks and corrected her form?

My close childhood friend always was much more serious about dance and continued ballet through college. She was extremely talented and danced recreationally still now, but would never classify herself as almost a professional. Sarah has such a warped perception of reality.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.