Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a bit of a stretch but it looks like “Sarah’s Day” and “Kurt” could fit the blanked out parts of this on celeb spellchecks story. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me at all!
"Cronulla" is probably a bit too short though

Reactions: 4
Looks like her old apartment is now the office? I thought her office was in her shinee new mansion?
You're correct! She mentioned that they outgrew that space and that they turned their old apartment into an office. Kurt spoilt the surprise on Instagram before Sarah had a chance to disclose it.

There's a lot to be said for why she didn't expect that the space in the shed of their shiny new house wouldn't be great work space to begin with... no dedicated kitchen, no dedicated bathroom, no work life balance or demarcation... But she figured it out i guess.

Reactions: 11
The colour difference between her NaTuRAl blonde* (*brown) roots and those budget extensions is AWFUL
Just a comment about her roots, they aren’t brown to me, they’re a dark ash blonde... I have similar roots and they look dark but when my hair grows colour out, it naturally fades into a lighter blonde at the ends. Based on her eyebrows as well, she’s not a brunette, and her sisters too... they’re all natural blondes with naturally dark ashy roots.

Reactions: 33
Half-a$$ed watching the exercise comparison YT and not sure if this was mentioned in the previous thread but given how long (and the numerous people) it took to edit this, there’s actually an issue in the first few mins 🤦🏽‍♀️
Boxing 🥊 was the first exercise and she’s labelled it “workout 2”.
Group exercise was second, also labelled “workout 2”.

I thought Sez was a perfectionist? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow! You’d think with all the $$ she has she could afford new white sneakers rather than these horrible stained things. 🤢 They remind me of the ‘old’ shoes my mum would use to mow the line 🤣
2C7858AF-2789-424A-9EF6-6CCFD79057A3.png

• Sick
Hmm true but they could’ve mentioned a specific place or “Cronulla Beach”? The ‘Sarah’s Day’ bit fits perfect at the top...
It really does! And if you zoom in you can kind of see the top of the letters and it looks even more like it..
I really miss Celeb Spellcheck Insta since I got rid of my account!

Theory time:

It looks too me that her funding has been cut big time and this may be a last shot at it for WF with her.

Her last two shoots were HUGE and expensive and resulted it slow/poor sales.

I think they have taken old styles, mixed up the colour ways, given her a backdrop in their warehouse and are just like, well, if this release is still tit, then Byyyyeee.
I thought the exact same thing. Like WF were pandering to Sarah and agreed to let her do one final shoot if it didn't make a big cut from their budget. That's why she is getting her fans involved, not because she cares, but because it's free labor. The production also looks like Jai and no one noticeable there from WF.

Reactions: 18
52B94831-3D58-4176-9C8F-21C76C05B9F7.jpeg
Oh look, now we know why all the old stock was suddenly all magically sold out.. It’s not! Just using it for a SnEaKy ReStoCk pfff.
Does she really think people are that dumb to not see this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
"Cronulla" is probably a bit too short though
Yes, but Byron Bay isn't :p

ETA: Could still be slightly too short lmao.. but I had a laugh considering it was @ Location and Byron is the only other place they go aside from Cronulla LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On one hand I understand having limited edition releases from a business standpoint, but these influencer collections that sell out in minutes (not even hours) are ridiculous. How would it not benefit the company more overall to have a new collection that will still sell out, but in a day or two, probably getting them 2-5x (as a very rough guess) the volume of orders that selling out in 9 minutes does? They could still do that a few times and get people to buy each collection before having a "final restock" and switching to new designs or colors.

Reactions: 17
The extensions truly look awful. I dont know much about extensions but this looks cheap??
They are terrible - cheap nasty synthetic. (I have £600 extensions)

50C9A951-7792-4D93-89CB-48866060BE98.png

Hmm. I think I like the PE Nation one the best. What do you lot think? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine your rip-off non selling windbreaker not selling at all and yet you think it's a smart business decision to release it in a new colour LMAO

View attachment 441057
Hmm. I think I like the PE Nation one the best. What do you lot think? 🧐
[/QUOTE]

Is Pancake day a thing in Aus? It's pretty big here in the UK and I find it odd that Sunee didn't post a pancake day recipe. All the other health/fitness people I follow posted at least 1 recipe.

Yes it is, Pancake Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday -- but come on, as if any possible pancake recipe of hers would be deserving of the title of pancake... SMH LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Pancake day a thing in Aus? It's pretty big here in the UK and I find it odd that Sunee didn't post a pancake day recipe. All the other health/fitness people I follow posted at least 1 recipe.

Pretty sure the purpose of it being an app was for days like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s lost any sort of relate ability she had left.

So she got up at 6, left for work at 7, returned home at 6:30 for dinner, and now going to bed at 9?

I’m so confused what she thinks the rest of the world does? These are absolutely normal commute+work day hours!! I don’t have kids but how does any working mom that follows her look at that and then not think that she’s being hella dramatic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
About Sarah’s day in the life post... so she left home at 7, started the workday at 8, and was home by 6:30pm to cook dinner and get Fox to bed... and she finds this exhausting? This is what most people do every single day lol. What a joke.

Hunny its 8:44pm not 9pm, if you could’ve predicted the future Sunee wouldn’t have been so tit
Right?! And if she’s just started her ‘turn’ looking after Fox, clearly she’s spent her time with him wisely by filming fox trying to go to sleep and writing up that post about how she’s a super amazing mum who works so hard 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She’s lost any sort of relate ability she had left.

So she got up at 6, left for work at 7, returned home at 6:30 for dinner, and now going to bed at 9?

I’m so confused what she thinks the rest of the world does? These are absolutely normal commute+work day hours!! I don’t have kids but how does any working mom that follows her look at that and then not think that she’s being hella dramatic
Hahaha. Yep that’s any normal day for a working parent. And not to one up her, because all stages of parenthood can be stressful, but try that day with two overstimulated and tired school aged children fighting bedtime and screaming at each other. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pretty sure the purpose of it being an app was for days like this.
No it’s not haha. I just moved to the UK and couldn’t believe the amount of people eating pancakes all day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.