Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she pretends to be a blonde! There’s nothing wrong with brunettes! We are beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Long time lurker, first time poster! I know it's been said by many others, but yikes her ballet stories. What an insult to those who have trained full time for years on end and still don't make it professionally. I'm one of those people. I'm lucky enough to be in employed in a non-dancer role within the industry, but even those are hard to come by. I work with pro dancers on a regular basis. Sez girl, calm down. You don't have to be good at everything. Taking ballet class when you were a kid doesn't make you a ballerina.

Reactions: 47
Seeing that blonde horse tail hanging off her head reminds me of high school. We’d all given ourselves a crappy DIY ombré job at home, it was a straight line across our mid lengths. Surely she realises she would look awesome with light makeup and textured waves? No she’ll tape mammoth sizes bleached clump of hair to the back of her head instead, because #shiremilflyfe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Looks like Fox is wearing a white Fox black jumper at the shoot. I hope he isn’t going to be in the shoot. Or if he is - actually paid into his own bank account rather than exploited.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like it's take your kid to work day. She must have fallen out with her parents or something. Is there seriously no one else other than Tanika (who is also at the shoot) who could mind him for the day? Also, since when does Tanika get involved with WF stuff? If she's only there to watch Fox, take him home ffs! Or, better yet, take him out for the day! I'm sure both Sarah and Kurt (and the crew) will focus on the job a lot better without worrying about their son running around the set.

ETA: just had a sad thought, Fox IS out for the day. Poor kid.
Of course Fox is there. He's going to model for sissy's new launch. I really hope that they're putting money aside for Fox...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find her re-colours/reboots of the same activewear so boring? I feel like they’re always just looking for a quick cash grab changing the colour and adding one or two new items.

Reactions: 45
Theory time:

It looks too me that her funding has been cut big time and this may be a last shot at it for WF with her.

Her last two shoots were HUGE and expensive and resulted it slow/poor sales.

I think they have taken old styles, mixed up the colour ways, given her a backdrop in their warehouse and are just like, well, if this release is still tit, then Byyyyeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Not hate at y’all but this thread is getting so boring. I need sezzy to do another scandal of some sort. Otherwise we all just have a whinge about her mundane existence and bad spelling 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Looks like her old apartment is now the office? I thought her office was in her shinee new mansion?

Reactions: 4
I have a genius idea.
Cut Foxy’s hair - just the front, so the poor little tot can see properly -
Make it into a toupee for balding thinning Kurt so he can ditch that tragic hideous hairdo...
Two problems solved!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
1105BF37-9BFE-430A-8632-B00A4BAB6F51.jpeg

Anyone else think Sarah reminds them of SNL’s character Penelope who is always the “bestest-est” at everything 😂?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.