Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually a bit sad that people feel it's necessary to jump on them like that. Is it infuriating that they sent her a free machine? Sure. But this isn't going to affect Sarah just this business who made a mistake. Especially when looking at their ig they're not even that big.
Not sure where you’re from but Sunbeam is a huge household brand in Australia and New Zealand...and I’m pretty sure it’s an American brand. they make toasters/kettles/coffee machines/hair appliances etc. I’d say the average Australian/NZ home would have at least one sunbeam product or would have before.. I have a sunbeam hand mixer and hairdryer 😂 Theyre basically Breville’s main competitor I’d say.

Reactions: 25
Not sure where you’re from but Sunbeam is a huge household brand in Australia and New Zealand...and I’m pretty sure it’s an American brand. they make toasters/kettles/coffee machines/hair appliances etc. I’d say the average Australian/NZ home would have at least one sunbeam product or would have before.. I have a sunbeam hand mixer and hairdryer 😂 Theyre basically Breville’s main competitor I’d say.
yes i also thought sunbeam was a huge huge brand?

Reactions: 6
Sarah’s day #22 blue dinosaur who? My food looks like poo, I got a free coffee machine #youdoyouboo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She's really amped up the I don't drink lately, or the first drink in 3 years... who is she trying to convince? Because honestly i don't think anyone cares? I don't for a second buy that she didn't have some G&T at Byron anyway, but im interested to see when she starts counting again 🤣

Okay the whole "indont really think about it" is such a lie, if you didn't think about it you wouldn't be going on about how its been 3 and a half years almost like you remember the exact last time you had a drink???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Sarah: guizeee my clean pure body hasn't had a single drop of alcohol in 3 years!!!!!
Everyone:

• Haha
Reactions: 74
that was a lot of stories about drinking... calm down sis

edit: her sister looked bloody gorgeous (they all did) and it looked like such a beautiful ceremony.

Reactions: 34
Those stories were RIDICULOUS. You don't drink we get it!
But also she said a pregnancy lasts 10 months so maybe the alcohol has fried her brain?

Also Fox appears to have been napping every single time she does proper stories so he obviously is an EarLy DeVElOpeR. Maybe the reason he skipped naps for literally THREE days was because he was on holiday and was just too excited? Absolutely no need for the million stories about milestones after all.

Reactions: 27
No surprises she’s using her sisters wedding to try and justify that she’s #notracist

Also what’s with her and Tahlia’s dresses having splits but not the others?

Reactions: 20
duck, she has to be the most boring person on this planet. Imagine only having one life and choosing to spend it the way she does.
Don’t even care how harsh that is, she’s comes across as an oxygen thief. Always finds a way to complain about something or tries to justify the slightest of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Here we go complaining about being a mom to a toddler. I thought this was your favorite age??????

“I had two red wines. Which for my body is a lot”

we get it lol you’re a xiny fragile baby bird

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate how she’s low key blaming the two wines for feeling crap this morning and not the fact that she had a big day and didn’t get to bed til 3am. Just have fun at your sisters wedding and don’t whinge!

Reactions: 42
What a surprise. Sarah needed the dress with the huge split up her thigh 🙄

View attachment 457657
So does Tahlia’s though. It may have been a symmetry thing for photos and the ceremony given it doesn’t seem any of the other girls have one. Or maybe they just had two options of dress. Or that it was the style for the sisters. Who knows. Regardless, the whole bridal party looked gorgeous.
Edit: her next sorry ‘but yes... speaking of Kurt and I’s wedding’ (I know she butchered I’s as well but I think maybe a genuine autocorrect moment)... Sis can’t even wait 24 hours before turning something into being about herself. Your older sister just got married and now you’re turning it around to be about you... standard. I also wonder if they’re getting married so soon because didn’t her sister and partner get engaged after Sarah? And of course everything is a competition that Sarah has to win, and I wonder if she is rushing their wedding because of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I hate how she’s low key blaming the two wines for feeling crap this morning and not the fact that she had a big day and didn’t get to bed til 3am. Just have fun at your sisters wedding and don’t whinge!
Exactly. It's ONE frikkin day ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don't actually watch her videos but did she not JUST recently also try to claim that her G&T was the first thing she'd drank in years? I'm assuming she did actually drink it even if she didn't admit to it on camera (and drinks regularly but doesn't admit to it) but why would she have even put anything in the video about it if not to be like "FIRST DRINK IN YEARSSSS OMG"

Reactions: 16
Also what’s with her and Tahlia’s dresses having splits but not the others?
A lot of times brides will have their maid/matron of honor(s) wear a slightly different dress from the rest of the bridal party to help them stand out and for guests to know who they are. I’m guessing Sarah and Tahlia were maids of honor.

Reactions: 23
The dresses look a lot like White Fox's range though the colour is different to what is currently offered. I will say that they did look great.
1614396847941.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gorgeous ceremony and omg Fox in his traditional Fijian outfit was so cute. Loved the bridesmaid dresses and think they all looked beautiful. Wouldn’t it be nice if Sarah could just have two wines and wake up and not make what she consumed such a big deal? Food or alcohol wise

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.