Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her recent Vlog where she was talking about how for her own wedding she won't wear her hair down because she doesn't have "thick luscious hair", so will wear it up. Her hair is down in this photo of her as a bridesmaid today and it looks beautiful! If anything I feel like short thin hair would be really hard to do an up style with.
She definitely has extensions in! Her hair is not that thick

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So glad to see in Sarah's story that she's allowing herself to enjoy a glass of wine at Emily's wedding!! Typical "first drink in three years" post but I am glad she is allowing herself to do it! Wow LMAO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So glad to see in Sarah's story that she's allowing herself to enjoy a glass of wine at Emily's wedding!! Typical "first drink in three years" post but I am glad she is allowing herself to do it! Wow LMAO
I was literally just about to mention this! LOL

Reactions: 8
This was an odd lil comment. If she's not ready just take another pic? I thought she looked nice.

Sarah 100% should do her hair like this for the wedding! Even if it is extensions or a tonne of product it looks SO GOOD. It makes me sad to see the scraped back up-do she will undoubtedly go for.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Sarah didn't answer the question about washing Fock's clothes.. has anyone ever seen him in something twice (apart from that brown tye dyed set)? My bet is she turfs his clothes erryday.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is her downstairs the most oddly planned out??
I have no idea why her room and foxes room at both downstairs (she is always quiet when he naps, where if she just put his bedroom upstairs, she wouldn't have to be quiet in the main living area, and im sure if he was crying they could hear him??, or the kitchen with weird back corner laundry room..Idk its weird. Or that they are both these huge workout people and they turned their garage into an office and tiny shed into a gym, and then have an office upstairs, but don't use either as on office anymore. Or that she also has a pilates room that is separate from the gym shed... I dont get any of it. Bizarreeee.. & remember the need a grass backyard for abby to not pee and make it smell like fish, but get the tiniest grass patch possible and has weird outside furniture stuck to the walls of the deck.. Im sorry whoever the architect designer etc of this plan is bizarre
I agree. The layout is so odd. I've never understood why they put Fox's playroom upstairs. He never has easy access to it and can only go up there if someone goes with him. And putting his bedroom downstairs adjacent to the main living area is just....odd. You constantly need to be quiet whenever he's sleeping. I wonder if they plan on moving Fox upstairs when baby #2 comes along or they'll make them share the room downstairs. If one of the kids goes upstairs, which room will they take? My bet is Kurt's little content room because he can never have a space for himself. The pilates room would definitely be the last room given up.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm actually a bit sad that people feel it's necessary to jump on them like that. Is it infuriating that they sent her a free machine? Sure. But this isn't going to affect Sarah just this business who made a mistake. Especially when looking at their ig they're not even that big.

I agree. The layout is so odd. I've never understood why they put Fox's playroom upstairs. He never has easy access to it and can only go up there if someone goes with him. And putting his bedroom downstairs adjacent to the main living area is just....odd. You constantly need to be quiet whenever he's sleeping. I wonder if they plan on moving Fox upstairs when baby #2 comes along or they'll make them share the room downstairs. If one of the kids goes upstairs, which room will they take? My bet is Kurt's little content room because he can never have a space for himself. The pilates room would definitely be the last room given up.
They'll move with more kids, no way they'll be happy staying there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm actually a bit sad that people feel it's necessary to jump on them like that. Is it infuriating that they sent her a free machine? Sure. But this isn't going to affect Sarah just this business who made a mistake. Especially when looking at their ig they're not even that big.
Sunbeam is a huge international company owned by an even LARGER international company. They’ll be fine. Although I wasn’t one of the commenters, I do think brands should be held accountable and should do research on who they’re giving to. Like the commenters said, donating to those in need would’ve attracted far better attention. They have entire PR and Marketing teams to figure this tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It looks like the original owners just added a 2nd level extension with a few bedrooms & a bathroom. My Aunty & Uncle did that - bought a 1 level 3bdrm/1bath house & after their 3rd kid, added a 2nd level with 2 extra bdrms +1 bathroom.

Reactions: 4
Super curious if any influencers read here or contribute here, secretly hating on Sez

Reactions: 19
God can influencers pls shut the hell up about if you have nothing nice to say dontnsay anything at all. That's a classic way to deflect criticism and call outs, its often used to silence BIPOC people particularly women. No one made a difference not saying anything when they didn't like something argh
Honestly. One of them (influencers) spouted "be kind" a few years ago and oh my have they all RUN with it. I get the message behind it, yes, be kind, but you cannot hide behind it every time someone criticises you. So over this narrative. I know SO many influencers who are hella problematic/rude but shout "be kind" every 2 days on Twitter so it's all good right?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
God I can't wait for the problematic drunken Insta stories LOOLOL
i'll start it for you, "Because I haven't had a drink in 3, no more than 3 years. I get drunk and tipsy really easily. And I had one glass of red wine...starts laughing and looks around for kurt, wasn't I so funny laughs between the two. So as I was saying, I had one glass of wine, and while im an introvert, i'm really quite extroverted and social around people that I love and...."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the only reason she has a Pilates room is because she was gifted the Pilates machine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Her mum has very large teeth so it definitely runs in the family and isn’t something they can help

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.